Congrats Trevon Pendleton

The D
JV Team

Re: Congrats Trevon Pendleton

Post by The D »

[quote="siderman"]The guy was a great player. He never got to show what he could have done as a senior. Like has been said, he never ran it that much up to the minford game because they didn't need him to. In the minford game he got hurt. In the valley game he got hurt.[quote]

which is exactly why d1 schools wouldn't want to take that risk...two injuries in one year...huge stats in insignificant games...size factor...trust me, I wish the kid would go to ohio state and start and end up playing on sunday...but that just isn't going to happen...there was way too much hype from the start...look at the last two years in the big games...when did he go off and destroy teams in those bigger games? he simply didnt...he was the best thing that west has had come through in a long time but hometown heroes don't always become Daniel Woodheads...sure i have a slant against the siders, but arent you slanted for them? neither one of us are looking at this from the middle of the road...
and your exactly right, its my opinion against YOURS... :roll:

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Trevon is the all time winner of MVP awards at the National underclassmen combines were he went against the best talent in the country thats saying something he is a outstanding athlete, as everyone is talking about him as a fb my opinion is he will play college ball on the defense were he is better,as for college I would say it will be 0hio State as a walk on for now and then he will earn a scholarship.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

So as of this moment, has he received and accepted a scholarship offer?

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:So as of this moment, has he received and accepted a scholarship offer?
I think the answer to that question is yes I Believe he will let everyone know here in the near future.

The D
JV Team

Post by The D »

well if thats the case, congrats to the kid, hope he has a good injury free college career and proves me wrong ;-)

Sider95
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider95 »

I talked to him the other day and he told me where he was playing and what position. I will say that it's a BCS school.

On_the_sidelines
Waterboy

Post by On_the_sidelines »

His number one choice is UC. All OSU has offered him was a preferred walk on position, and yes Coach Luke Fickel told him face to face he was an inch to short.

JohnKnight
Varsity

Post by JohnKnight »

Trooper
Freshman Team

Post by Trooper »

On_the_sidelines wrote:All OSU has offered him was a preferred walk on position, and yes Coach Luke Fickel told him face to face he was an inch to short.
How tall is Pendelton? So if he was 1 inch taller he would've gotten an offer from Ohio State?

The D
JV Team

Post by The D »

Trooper wrote:
On_the_sidelines wrote:All OSU has offered him was a preferred walk on position, and yes Coach Luke Fickel told him face to face he was an inch to short.
How tall is Pendelton? So if he was 1 inch taller he would've gotten an offer from Ohio State?
apparently so

On_the_sidelines
Waterboy

Post by On_the_sidelines »

He is about 6'1" and while e was at a summer camp in cbus Fickle said he needed to be 6'2" to get a scholarship offer,

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

On_the_sidelines wrote:He is about 6'1" and while e was at a summer camp in cbus Fickle said he needed to be 6'2" to get a scholarship offer,
If that were the case, why does OSU have 8 LB's on their roster that are listed as under 6'2"?

Ross Homan, Brian Rolle and many others are under that size. Rolle is listed as 5'11" and I dont think without a little help he would go over 5'9".

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

On_the_sidelines wrote:He is about 6'1" and while e was at a summer camp in cbus Fickle said he needed to be 6'2" to get a scholarship offer,
He is 5'11 I am glad he is not going to OhioState because I would have to root for them and thats not going to happen until they get rid of Tressel.

The D
JV Team

Post by The D »

Long live the TRESSEL DYNASTY!!!!!

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

IMO it shouldnt matter how tall you are, but how you play. Just my opinion

The D
JV Team

Post by The D »

WE ARE ND wrote:IMO it shouldnt matter how tall you are, but how you play. Just my opinion
how true...how true.........

bash
Riding the Bench

Post by bash »

it doesn't matter what school you goto in scioto county,there is always people knocking others.That's why we get no respect from anyone outside of the area.This kid is a great young man and he is good enough to play anywhere he wants.It's so sad that people get on here just to run down others just to make up for their own or childs ability.Even if ohio state may not offer him a scholarship it doesn't mean he's not a d-1 player.Therer has been alot of players from ohio that didn't go to ohio state and make a great college and pro player.To all scioto county,jump on all these kids bandwagons from our area and stop making us look like idiots.

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

No matter where this kid goes, he will be successful. He is a great kid that comes from a very dedicated family! I wish all southern Ohio kids the very best when trying to play any sport at the next level!

Trooper
Freshman Team

Post by Trooper »

So, where's he going?

CoachC
Freshman Team

Post by CoachC »

If everyone wants to know, the answer is he's probably going to his girlfriends house. Then he will probably go to a restaurant and movie. Then. . .

Return to “Football”