Hartley vs. Chagrin Falls

AHM
Freshman Team

Re: Hartley vs. Chagrin Falls

Post by AHM »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:
AHM wrote:Hartley rushed for 400 yards against Ironton in the playoffs. One call did not decide the game.

It was not an accessive celebration penalty on Ironton. It was unsportsmanlike conduct. It was what he said that got the penalty.

A lack of discipline cost Ironton. Similar to what Wilks did against Alder. If anyone disputes what he did let me know and I will get you a copy of the game. Three punches to the face of the Alder kid as he was on the punt team.
Quit talking about penalties. Talk about team discipline. That is what wins.
I've got the video of the Alder / Ironton game also.......I seen the Alder Player hit Wilkes first with a left (which was away from the Official that threw the flag) when Wilkes went to block Him, then I saw Wilkes hit the Alder player with a left (which was on the same side the Official was on that threw the flag) and Wilkes got caught, I didn't see three punches from Wilkes and I played it in Super Slow Motion several times. I got My video from Hightower Productions, where did you get yours? Maybe Their angle was bad where I couldn't see the other two punches but I sure didn't see three punches in this video. I guess the old saying applies here that the one throwing the last punch (in retaliation) gets the Penalty.

Let me know where to send the dvd and I will get it to you first thing in the morning. You wont need to superslowmotion.
7:00 into the DVD. Left side. vs. #21 for Alder.

Again let me say this, your battles wont be won on the message board. Get some discipline in your players. I think I have heard many Ironton supporters mention this but they are not posters.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

AHM wrote:
OHbuckeye1 wrote:
AHM wrote:Hartley rushed for 400 yards against Ironton in the playoffs. One call did not decide the game.

It was not an accessive celebration penalty on Ironton. It was unsportsmanlike conduct. It was what he said that got the penalty.

A lack of discipline cost Ironton. Similar to what Wilks did against Alder. If anyone disputes what he did let me know and I will get you a copy of the game. Three punches to the face of the Alder kid as he was on the punt team.
Quit talking about penalties. Talk about team discipline. That is what wins.
I've got the video of the Alder / Ironton game also.......I seen the Alder Player hit Wilkes first with a left (which was away from the Official that threw the flag) when Wilkes went to block Him, then I saw Wilkes hit the Alder player with a left (which was on the same side the Official was on that threw the flag) and Wilkes got caught, I didn't see three punches from Wilkes and I played it in Super Slow Motion several times. I got My video from Hightower Productions, where did you get yours? Maybe Their angle was bad where I couldn't see the other two punches but I sure didn't see three punches in this video. I guess the old saying applies here that the one throwing the last punch (in retaliation) gets the Penalty.

Let me know where to send the dvd and I will get it to you first thing in the morning. You wont need to superslowmotion.
7:00 into the DVD. Left side. vs. #21 for Alder.

Again let me say this, your battles wont be won on the message board. Get some discipline in your players. I think I have heard many Ironton supporters mention this but they are not posters.
Like I said, maybe your video had a better angle that showed it but the one I bought doesn't show what your saying. I'll PM you My address because I'd like to see it, and then I'll believe it.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

AHM

PM sent.........

Return to “Football”