D4 R15: #1 St. Clairsville vs #5 Piketon

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

IBTT
All Conference

Re: D4 R15: #1 St. Clairsville vs #5 Piketon

Post by IBTT »

Paladin wrote:I'll be the one laughing this week-end, dudes. Its O.K. for you to cry and complain to get my post deleted but it won't change the outcome of the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it here ! 8)
Which bandwagon are you on today?

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

:122245 :122245 :122245 :122246
I love it here...especially when people that know football make posts...by the way...this message was not meant for Paladin in any way :shock: .... :122246

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Talking about football...I think this is going to be a great game...St. C coming into the game without being tested and Piketon..coming in with nothing to lose...peaking at the right point...playing their best game of their year last week...licking their chopps for a chance to prove everyone that they are for real...I look for a very close contest.

BearcatNation2334
Waterboy

Post by BearcatNation2334 »

St. C will make Piketon look like a middle school team out there. The Red Devils are loaded with D1 talent and the Red Streaks got nothing. If Piketon keeps this game within 5 touchdowns it will be a miracle. Piketon is a sh**stain compared to St C

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Ask Youngstown Mooney what happened to them in '99 when 6-3 Ironton rolled into Zanesville on the double decker greyhound bus...by the way...pre game there was no chance that ironton could come within 5 touchdowns of them...also...they had division 1 talent on that team...Youngstown and Ironton now respect each other quite well and you will always see neither team disrespect the other ever...just saying...

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

I say piketon has a good chance in this one. ST.C'S the one with all the pressure.
Redstreaks need to come out early and hit st.c right in the mouth....then we got a game baby!!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

IBTT wrote:Ask Youngstown Mooney what happened to them in '99 when 6-3 Ironton rolled into Zanesville on the double decker greyhound bus...by the way...pre game there was no chance that ironton could come within 5 touchdowns of them...also...they had division 1 talent on that team...Youngstown and Ironton now respect each other quite well and you will always see neither team disrespect the other ever...just saying...
Its the same song and dance anytime one of us poor southern teams gets matched up against a team from up north. They dont even need a scouting report to prepare for the games. We are just a bunch of hicks lucky to make the playoffs havent you heard. Piketon needs to pop their over inflated egos like the teams before have.

Burg in '89
Ironton in '99
Portsmouth West in '03
Just to name a few who have knocked off those mighty teams from the north.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Piketon needs to ride that big senior class to victory and dont let anyone deny them of their goals. Show'em there is some talented ball players down here in the sticks.

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Post by tigerfan98 »

Chesapeake came 1 point away from beating St.Clairsville. I think they are good but overrated. Piketon looks good. I say Piketon upset special 28-21. Southern teams get no respect.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

BearcatNation2334 wrote:St. C will make Piketon look like a middle school team out there. The Red Devils are loaded with D1 talent and the Red Streaks got nothing. If Piketon keeps this game within 5 touchdowns it will be a miracle. Piketon is a sh**stain compared to St C
Quite simply wh yare you disrespecting a team with that comparason'
One it is not needed two it is classless and disrespectful.
Try to show some sort of class this a high school team and players you are talking about if you can not do no better maybe you need to not even post.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Paladin wrote:I'll be the one laughing this week-end, dudes. Its O.K. for you to cry and complain to get my post deleted but it won't change the outcome of the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it here ! 8)
Yes we know you love it here because you have no life other than to simply disrespect all South eastern Ohio schools.
But then again you do not see these as High school players and young men doing their best.
And quite simply that is sad I can careless if they remove your post or not all it shows is you are simply a classless person always have been and always will be.
People come here proud to talk about their teams you come here to ridicule teams so really what does that say about you little man.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

maniac66 wrote:

I love it here ! 8)
Yes we know you love it here because you have no life other than to simply disrespect all South eastern Ohio schools.
But then again you do not see these as High school players and young men doing their best.
And quite simply that is sad I can careless if they remove your post or not all it shows is you are simply a classless person always have been and always will be.
People come here proud to talk about their teams you come here to ridicule teams so really what does that say about you little man.

Maniac66 I don't think little man's awake to see your post right now......his mommy probably caught him playing on the internet again and made him go night night. :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

My momma and daddy taught me a few things growing up:

1. If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all.
2. Win with class and lose with class.
3. Respect your opponent. You never know when they'll try to bust you in the mouth.

What's funny on here is that it isn't Piketon fans (that I know of) getting on here and saying anything disrespectful of St. C. The Devils are the overwhelming favorites, so I don't see any pressure on Piketon. Upsets have been known to happen, so that's what I hope the Streaks can accomplish. Disrespect the Streaks all you want, we're used to it. Win or lose, they'll show up on Friday night and give the Devils a game. You don't have to be loaded with D1 talent to win (Just ask Coldwater when they beat nationally ranked Mooney a few years back.) If the Streaks lose, I'll wish St.C the best and move on. If the Streaks win, I hope none of the 'fans' on here fall face first into the crap they've been tossing about. GO STREAKS!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CHESAPEAKE TOOK ST. CLAIRSVILLE TO THE WIRE I THINK LAST YEAR , BEFORE LOSING BY LIKW 1 POINT. POSS. YEAR BEFORE. I THINK THIS IS A MUCH MORE COMPLETE PIKETON TEAM MYSELF.IF PIKETON WINS IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN UPSET BY MOST. BUT YOU CAN ONLY PUT 11 OUT THERE AT A TIME.AND THE ACTUAL PLAYING OF THE GAME IS ONLY 48 MINUTES LONG. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. I'D LOVE TO SEE PIKETON PULL OUT THE WIN. BELIEVE REDSTREAKS.
YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON.ST. CLAIRSVILLE WILL BE A WHOLE DIFFERENT BEAST, THAN MINFORD. BUT THIS IS A NEW WEEK. GO STREAKS.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

I think Piketon has a excellent chance to win this game and the Piketon fans have shown nothing but respect for this game and it should be that way.
Good Luck Piketon from Ironton may you have a good game and may everyone comeout healthy.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

No one needs to talk for me, but me. It would be nice and REFRESHING to talk favorably about some SEO teams. But the reality and the record speaks for itself -- the region SUCKS in football and has for a very long time. As I have said, people duck competition down there and refuse to take chances to play tougher teams during the season, afraid they might lose a game here or there. The result is to curse the entire area to low level ability whether its in a non-league game or in your league. Come post season , I call them as I see them, just like the in season games in the area that I call. Some one will win & some one will lose. If you don't like losing, CHANGE , grow some gonads and go compete. Till then, suck it up and get your arses beat like a drum.

Its cool that some will hang their hats on a once in awhile game that someone may win down there every 4-5 years or so. But year in, year out, you look like a bunch of idiots because you collectively ducked comeptition and then suddenly , you expect your weak schedule to be a "giant-killer" and instead you get your arse handed to you with a lopsided score. The sad thing is, there will be small school teams all around the state, very similar to those in SEO, who will find success because they did it right -- played tough schedues and now they reap the hardware.

Welcome to the post season, cupcakes.

st_c_dirkadirka
Waterboy

Post by st_c_dirkadirka »

I don't know who the posters are on here that are disrespecting Piketon. I can guarantee you that they are not from St. Clairsville - most likely local people with an axe to grind against your squad. Our fans have had nothing but great experiences against folks from your area - Wheelersburg, Nelsonville York, Chesapeake...

St C is not expecting to waltz through this game. The coaching staff will not allow it. I have watched some film on the net and you have a great group of seniors and alot of talent.

I will say this, this year's Red Devil squad is better than anything I have seen from this program. They have been suspect against the run on defense at times, but on offense they have been very, very good. This game could be a shoot out.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Paladin wrote:No one needs to talk for me, but me. It would be nice and REFRESHING to talk favorably about some SEO teams. But the reality and the record speaks for itself -- the region SUCKS in football and has for a very long time. As I have said, people duck competition down there and refuse to take chances to play tougher teams during the season, afraid they might lose a game here or there. The result is to curse the entire area to low level ability whether its in a non-league game or in your league. Come post season , I call them as I see them, just like the in season games in the area that I call. Some one will win & some one will lose. If you don't like losing, CHANGE , grow some gonads and go compete. Till then, suck it up and get your arses beat like a drum.

Its cool that some will hang their hats on a once in awhile game that someone may win down there every 4-5 years or so. But year in, year out, you look like a bunch of idiots because you collectively ducked comeptition and then suddenly , you expect your weak schedule to be a "giant-killer" and instead you get your arse handed to you with a lopsided score. The sad thing is, there will be small school teams all around the state, very similar to those in SEO, who will find success because they did it right -- played tough schedues and now they reap the hardware.

:aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6
Last edited by Railroadn on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

RAILROADN wrote:
Paladin wrote:No one needs to talk for me, but me. It would be nice and REFRESHING to talk favorably about some SEO teams. But the reality and the record speaks for itself -- the region SUCKS in football and has for a very long time. As I have said, people duck competition down there and refuse to take chances to play tougher teams during the season, afraid they might lose a game here or there. The result is to curse the entire area to low level ability whether its in a non-league game or in your league. Come post season , I call them as I see them, just like the in season games in the area that I call. Some one will win & some one will lose. If you don't like losing, CHANGE , grow some gonads and go compete. Till then, suck it up and get your arses beat like a drum.

I have to say I agree with Paladin...other than Ironton...he is correct...

:aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6 :aaaaa6

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

This happens to be one of those teams however that somehow have became better although they played cupcakes...now let's see if they get their icing?

Return to “Football”