2013 Vinton County Vikings

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: 2013 Vinton County Vikings

Post by Dundas »

The Vikings will be in the spotlight tonight on the Sportsfan on 970 WATH at 6:06-7. VC may be out of their coverage area so if anyone in the county wants to listen, go to the 970 wath website or download the app.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Almost time boys. Less than 24hours till game time. GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

GO VIKES

kvnchambers
Varsity

Post by kvnchambers »

21-7 in favor of vinton county is my prediction. And if it is a win close to that i see a .500 season for the vikings. good luck except in week 5 this year.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Nice win boys. Came a long way from last year. Stay healthy and keep workig hard and you'll have one heck of a season. :122245

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

vctransplant wrote:Nice win boys. Came a long way from last year. Stay healthy and keep workig hard and you'll have one heck of a season. :122245
Before kickoff last night, i thought VC was 3 touchdowns better than last year. After kickoff I think they have the potential to be 5 or 6 touchdowns better. However, if the Vikings can't hold on to the ball, you'll look back after the season is over and see losses that should've been wins! Focus. Execute. Win.

Piketon is up next.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Great point Dundas. There was a bad int as well. But I saw kids that didn't give up when something went wrong. They fought right back and finished the game. They can work on taking care of the ball. Hard to work on attitude and desire to win. These kids have it.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Amarranavajas wrote:It is such a shame to see the VC program in such disarray. Hopefully Justice can turn the thing around soon, before they run him out of town.
Nothing negative to say Amarranavajas. :122245

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I agree transplant. The product on the field is that of a winner. One thing I was worried about was their ability to actually win. I know they're better, I know they're talented, faster, smarter. I didn't know if any of them knew how to finish and win. It didn't take long for that question to be answered. I am excited for the rest of the year. Last November they were saying, VC needs to schedule down to get better. Then the offseason work started. In February they were saying, VC could win 2 or 3 this year. The work continued. In June they said 5-5 would be a tremendous year for the Vikes. Now they're saying we're back. I can't wait to see what they say in October.

Rocket Proud
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket Proud »

Congrats on a big and well deserved win. Good luck next week

Return to “Football”