OVC Preview Schedule

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Re: OVC Preview Schedule

Post by Trojan_Pride »

wobycat wrote:I wish ironton fans were as honest as burg fans when it came to how they perceived how the scrimmages went. I've heard that several burgfans describe their scrimmage as not playing well, but tiger fans are saying it was south points Super Bowl and they only had their starters in for a little bit, or one didn't play. Palladino was running the ball with about 5 min in 2nd qtr. Ironton did not look good at all on defense. South point ran a junior high offense. Trap, sweep, isolation, and play action and they moved the ball on the starting defense. Ironton was decent on offense but did not blow south point off the ball.

Just because the tigers didn't look good, doesn't mean they can't adjust, but tiger fans need to be truthful on what they saw.
they seem honest to me TIGERS think we will win and BURG thinks they will win can get much more honest LOL

u have go big grover saying ironton has a LOCK on OVC

I think I will adjust my earlier perdiction though as I think this game might have the makings of a low scoring game as in DEFENSE

linedrive
Freshman Team

Post by linedrive »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
wobycat wrote:I wish ironton fans were as honest as burg fans when it came to how they perceived how the scrimmages went. I've heard that several burgfans describe their scrimmage as not playing well, but tiger fans are saying it was south points Super Bowl and they only had their starters in for a little bit, or one didn't play. Palladino was running the ball with about 5 min in 2nd qtr. Ironton did not look good at all on defense. South point ran a junior high offense. Trap, sweep, isolation, and play action and they moved the ball on the starting defense. Ironton was decent on offense but did not blow south point off the ball.

Just because the tigers didn't look good, doesn't mean they can't adjust, but tiger fans need to be truthful on what they saw.
they seem honest to me TIGERS think we will win and BURG thinks they will win can get much more honest LOL

u have go big grover saying ironton has a LOCK on OVC

I think I will adjust my earlier perdiction though as I think this game might have the makings of a low scoring game as in DEFENSE
Whoa whoa! I didn't say Ironton was a lock, I just said they are 1 as of now! CG and Peake could take that spot! lol just all depends how the season plays out. We shall see!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

let's hope we open it up some with Columbus eastmoor Saturday, and get ready for dem burgites.

Return to “Football”