2017 Playoffs Tri-Valley 19 Bishop Hartley 9

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Tri-Valley vs. Bishop Hartley

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Bobbafett wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:51 pm
AHM wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 am Wow. This thread has taken a dark turn. Back to football. I have seen both teams play.

I heard that Tri Valley has been using the New Philly staff as a reference on what to do to beat Hartley. No joke. Im sure that means the Tri Valley staff will complain about every call, mix in some fake punts and double reverse passes and then take their chances.
Wow, that is fascinating! Asking NP how to win a game vs. Hartley is the same as asking Hillary how to win an election! LOL
clinton did have the most votes. LOL

Bobbafett
Waterboy

Post by Bobbafett »

sapientia et veritas wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:15 am No one is expecting Hartley to let off the gas.

Time for Han Solo to cast you into the Pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc, Saurak. How many sock puppets did you create on Sunday in preparation for week 13? Hopefully you've got enough left to spew your amusing drivel for another day or two.
Really do not know what this nutjob is talking about but beware guys this poster is a known troll on Yappi. He likes to awe the unwashed with his stunning football knowledge and is a documented Hartley hater. The fact that he believes that Hartley is just going to let TV have any type of running game is proof of his under the bridge home. TV simply does not process the players to give BH any type of challenge. This argument that the SVM game was a benchmark game is laughable especially since SVM is mostly sophomores when Hartley plays several All-District Seniors. TV would have been destroyed if they attempted to play the Hawks regular schedule whereby the Hawks would have easily been undefeated with the TV schedule. The local podcast experts predicting this Hooisers ending via a miraculous 4th qtr. comeback is laughable. Saying they can score 20+ points on the Hawk D in order to stay within one score in the 4th qtr. is a pipe dream. Get Real. TV has not faced a D-line like Hartley this season all of which have 2 championship rings, played in big games at the shoe. TV simply does not have the size to compete this week. It is what it is. Their dual-threat QB is going to be running for his life all night. Also the TV scouting is terrible, saying Hartley is a run down the middle team is bogus, Hartley beats you on the corners with speed and can run the middle with their huge players. This all Giants can be slayed stuff is laughable. Also, TV better be able to stop Hartley on 4 downs not 3 as Hartley will give you the ball on the 20 and TV will not be able to score, again it is what it is. Looking forward to getting home early on this one and getting ready for week 14. Go HAwks!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

He's the only CCL poster I like

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Being this is the closest game to me, I am taking it in.
If we were having a dry night. I would travel to the Wyoming/Massie game or the Coal Grove/Nelsonville game.

Love to see a upset here.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Bobbafett wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:04 pm
sapientia et veritas wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:15 am No one is expecting Hartley to let off the gas.

Time for Han Solo to cast you into the Pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc, Saurak. How many sock puppets did you create on Sunday in preparation for week 13? Hopefully you've got enough left to spew your amusing drivel for another day or two.
Really do not know what this nutjob is talking about but beware guys this poster is a known troll on Yappi. He likes to awe the unwashed with his stunning football knowledge and is a documented Hartley hater. The fact that he believes that Hartley is just going to let TV have any type of running game is proof of his under the bridge home. TV simply does not process the players to give BH any type of challenge. This argument that the SVM game was a benchmark game is laughable especially since SVM is mostly sophomores when Hartley plays several All-District Seniors. TV would have been destroyed if they attempted to play the Hawks regular schedule whereby the Hawks would have easily been undefeated with the TV schedule. The local podcast experts predicting this Hooisers ending via a miraculous 4th qtr. comeback is laughable. Saying they can score 20+ points on the Hawk D in order to stay within one score in the 4th qtr. is a pipe dream. Get Real. TV has not faced a D-line like Hartley this season all of which have 2 championship rings, played in big games at the shoe. TV simply does not have the size to compete this week. It is what it is. Their dual-threat QB is going to be running for his life all night. Also the TV scouting is terrible, saying Hartley is a run down the middle team is bogus, Hartley beats you on the corners with speed and can run the middle with their huge players. This all Giants can be slayed stuff is laughable. Also, TV better be able to stop Hartley on 4 downs not 3 as Hartley will give you the ball on the 20 and TV will not be able to score, again it is what it is. Looking forward to getting home early on this one and getting ready for week 14. Go HAwks!
We will be sure to let Tri Valley know they can just stay home this week.....

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Bobbafett
Waterboy

Post by Bobbafett »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 pm
Bobbafett wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:04 pm

We will be sure to let Tri Valley know they can just stay home this week.....
I would not go that far as they are welcomed to take their best shot as well as make some senior memories to tell the kids about the time they played the B2B State Champion Hawks. Who could begrudge them that as a reward for their accomplishments thus far. Just hope that their sportsmanship afterwards is demonstrated. Looking forward to this game as the Hawks are going to take Desales Regional Championship away just like they took Desales CCL Championship away! Good thing Desales does not have a girlfriend otherwise the Hawks would take her away as well! Go HAWKS!

Bobbafett
Waterboy

Post by Bobbafett »

Awesome! Can't wait to see next weeks version! You really have to see the Round 1 tape vs. NP that is on YOU TUBE, at halftime you see the Coach telling his players that "We have Hartley on the Ropes"! Almost fell out of my chair laughing as the kids faces said it all and they were not buying this nonsense at all given that they not the Coach were the ones trying to hold back the massive tidal wave that was swamping them all first half and they knew very well that more as coming their way!

Bird-Of-Prey
Waterboy

Post by Bird-Of-Prey »

Ugh!

Could someone give a read on parking? I’ve been to the stadium for a different sport that doesn’t have much of a draw. Parking wasn’t a problem for around 200 if that. I think I was there for the first soccer game played on turf. That was most likely 2015.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

sapientia et veritas wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:16 am Sticking with my assessment that this will be a close game between two physical and fundamentally sound teams - like previous regional championships against Ottawa Glandorf, Bellevue, and Wheelersburg. Game decided by turnovers and/or big plays.
Latin guy shoots pretty straight, typically objective in his analysis. Called it right most of the year. I don't disagree as I stated above I think this is closer than expected as well.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

A lot of parking.

Should not be a problem.

I will guess Tri-Valley brings a large crowd.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

I'm sure most on here have heard of Catholics vs. Convicts from a couple decades past (Notre Dame vs. Miami). Over on another site they are referring to this game as Rednecks vs. Recruits.

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Bird-Of-Prey wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 amCould someone give a read on parking?
I'm parking at Wildwood Park in Granville and jogging into the game on the Evans trail, LOL. I'm assuming they'll direct us all to the YMCA lot and the grass fields on the west side of 79 off Church Street. The stadium lot will probably be for passes only. I'd suggest going west on Main to Williams and taking it up to Church. 11th Street is going to be a hot mess. Maybe even going west on 16 to 21st. They'll probably have freeway signs if you're not feeling adventurous.

Bird-Of-Prey
Waterboy

Post by Bird-Of-Prey »

Thanks SAP, that is really helpful info. I always try to avoid hot messes. It’s a good idea to have a plan before heading into this facility at dark. This might be one of those trips where you turn off the GPS to traffic and left turns.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

teach1coach2 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:15 pm I'm sure most on here have heard of Catholics vs. Convicts from a couple decades past (Notre Dame vs. Miami). Over on another site they are referring to this game as Rednecks vs. Recruits.
I remember one of your people calling Athens rednecks. I called it The Professor Kids vs The Basket Maker Kids

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Gotta roll with the Hawks...

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Going with Bishop Hartley

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Wow..... bobbafet--- madmax....

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

Final
Tri-Valley 13
Hartley 9

Refs called the chop blocks and holds you can see if you watch Hartley on any Spectrum games.

Time for some real football week 14. Hartley fans, feel free to come cheer on Tri-Valley next week.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to TV

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”