Region 23

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Region 23

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:02 pm
coop wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:57 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:54 pm I told you guys Loudonville was the team nobody wanted to play. They upset 2 seed Centerburg 42-41.

1 win in the reg season and they might be favorite to go to regional finals.
Valley also put Worthington out tonight, and it wasn’t as close as the score indicated.
Worthington Christian was a fraud and coach should be embarrassed how he seeded the bracket.
Good grief dude, how old are you? 12?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:04 pm
coop wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Valley also put Worthington out tonight, and it wasn’t as close as the score indicated.
Worthington Christian was a fraud and coach should be embarrassed how he seeded the bracket.
Just terrible for the game dude should be called out for it.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:06 pm

Hey, I agree that Jeff Hartings was wrong to rank FF where they did. Don’t think it was necessarily out of malevolence, but overall unfamiliarity with the region? They’re in Columbus, Fort Frye and basically the entirety of FF’s schedule is ~2 hours away. At least he ranked them 7th, and not last. His ballot was even the worst one between Region 23 and 27.

But everything else? Come on, dude. I read all the sh** you wrote about WC this week - a team you’re not at all familiar with. Stop acting like a toddler about their team.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:14 pm
Hey, I agree that Jeff Hartings was wrong to rank FF where they did. Don’t think it was necessarily out of malevolence, but overall unfamiliarity with the region? They’re in Columbus, Fort Frye and basically the entirety of FF’s schedule is ~2 hours away. At least he ranked them 7th, and not last. His ballot was even the worst one between Region 23 and 27.

But everything else? Come on, dude. I read all the sh** you wrote about WC this week - a team you’re not at all familiar with. Stop acting like a toddler about their team.

Went back and looked at the thread all I literally said was Worthington Christian didn’t play anyone and that they play in a terrible league... I’m a toddler? You’re getting upset over something so small.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Went back and looked at the thread all I literally said was Worthington Christian didn’t play anyone and that they play in a terrible league... I’m a toddler? You’re getting upset over something so small.
Yeah, you made like five of the first ten comments about WC and their league. I’m not upset, but I would like to think someone who is indeed knowledgeable about many other teams and facilitates good discussion would choose to be above pettiness. Like, come on.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Yeah, you made like five of the first ten comments about WC and their league. I’m not upset, but I would like to think someone who is indeed knowledgeable about many other teams and facilitates good discussion would choose to be above pettiness. Like, come on.
Yet wc coach knew enough about Shenandoah to rank them 1 in the region? How was he familiar enough with them to do that? No need to say or downgrade people on here, but if he has no idea about region go on joe eitel or something. He clearly was trying to manipulate the seedings in his favor which i get, but if you can't win a 2nd round game maybe he should've thought more about a game plan and less about manipulating the seeding

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ff3233 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:33 pm

Yet wc coach knew enough about Shenandoah to rank them 1 in the region? How was he familiar enough with them to do that? No need to say or downgrade people on here, but if he has no idea about region go on joe eitel or something. He clearly was trying to manipulate the seedings in his favor which i get, but if you can't win a 2nd round game maybe he should've thought more about a game plan and less about manipulating the seeding
This was kinda my point. Hey he got a Shenandoah a bye they didn’t deserve.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I just felt little disrespected Cadets have earned the respect they have got. To see a coach put Shenandoah 1 , Fort 7 , and Rock Hill 6 just made me think dude is playing some kind of game. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had no clue about any team in the region. Just hearing rumors of some collusion is what ticked me off.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:36 pm

I just felt little disrespected Cadets have earned the respect they have got. To see a coach put Shenandoah 1 , Fort 7 , and Rock Hill 6 just made me think dude is playing some kind of game. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had no clue about any team in the region. Just hearing rumors of some collusion is what ticked me off.
I get it but it does seem kind of petty at this point. It happens in basketball every year. It's what happens when you leave it up to coaches to vote. Is it cool? No way, but it is what it is.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

And I get that feeling of disrespect. It sucks! I wish you would leave the MSL out of it, though. We got enough problems :lol:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:38 pm

I get it but it does seem kind of petty at this point. It happens in basketball every year. It's what happens when you leave it up to coaches to vote. Is it cool? No way, but it is what it is.
Karma got them.

We got 4 fantastic games next week.

Africentric @ Fort Frye
Valley @ Barnesville
Nelsonville @ Fairland
Loudonville @ Coal Grove

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 pm

That bye week hurt Shenandoah more than helped them I believe so his plan failed lol

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:47 pm

That bye week hurt Shenandoah more than helped them I believe so his plan failed lol
He’s to worried about not playing Fort Frye. Early 2000s Fort Frye was bad we got throttled year after year by Shenandoah and Monroe. Never once did Fort Frye even consider dropping them. It’s sad that you have to drop a team because you lost. Fact is Wells is scared to compete. The one year they scheduled up they went (5-5).

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:31 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:47 pm

He’s to worried about not playing Fort Frye. Early 2000s Fort Frye was bad we got throttled year after year by Shenandoah and Monroe. Never once did Fort Frye even consider dropping them. It’s sad that you have to drop a team because you lost. Fact is Wells is scared to compete. The one year they scheduled up they went (5-5).
Did they make the playoffs the 5-5 year?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Nvm I just saw it they lost two games to 4-6 squads and didn’t make the playoffs

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:39 pm Nvm I just saw it they lost two games to 4-6 squads and didn’t make the playoffs
I hope they stay in the same region and Fort haunts them.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:39 pm Nvm I just saw it they lost two games to 4-6 squads and didn’t make the playoffs
I hope they stay in the same region and Fort haunts them.
Minus a division change idk why they would move them but the regions always have a few teams in random divisions they dont belong. Loudonville has a long way to travel to coal grove this saturday i know that.

Return to “Football”