Fort Frye 62 Bellaire 26 2022

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 2: Fort Frye (1-0) @ Bellaire (0-1)

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:05 am
Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:27 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:25 am

Coming from a Waterford fan……….
Not a waterford fan, this is an unbiased opinion. Go Morgan Raiders!
Overrated compared to what? They might not win state but they have a great shot at the region. Just beat a D3 team on the road 33-6. Beat Morgan 45-6 in 2 Qts and 1 drive.
Your schedule is overrated. Quit going by what division the teams you are playing are in. The teams are just not that good regardless of division. You guys schedule teams on down years and say you beat these crazy teams whenever they are not very good at all.

Bigreds pride
Freshman Team

Post by Bigreds pride »

Does the big reds of bellaire have a chance in this game

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Post by Sportsfan01 »

Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:17 am

Overrated compared to what? They might not win state but they have a great shot at the region. Just beat a D3 team on the road 33-6. Beat Morgan 45-6 in 2 Qts and 1 drive.
Your schedule is overrated. Quit going by what division the teams you are playing are in. The teams are just not that good regardless of division. You guys schedule teams on down years and say you beat these crazy teams whenever they are not very good at all.
This is crazy. First off, no one knows if teams are going to have down years or not. You can make assumptions based on who just recently graduated, but in high school sports you really never know until they start playing. In last couple of years Fort Frye has really increased the competition on their schedule. Last year they picked up St Henry, Lima Central Catholic and Zanesville. This year they have John Glenn, Bellarie, Zanesville. All teams that are consistently competitive and typically find themselves in the playoffs.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Sportsfan01 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:44 am

This is crazy. First off, no one knows if teams are going to have down years or not. You can make assumptions based on who just recently graduated, but in high school sports you really never know until they start playing. In last couple of years Fort Frye has really increased the competition on their schedule. Last year they picked up St Henry, Lima Central Catholic and Zanesville. This year they have John Glenn, Bellarie, Zanesville. All teams that are consistently competitive and typically find themselves in the playoffs.
St. Henry was a middle of the pack team in their league last year, lost to lima, and Zanesville didnt make the playoffs. Sounds like good names but not good teams. John Glenn is a very small Division III school, and Bellarie will probably beat you guys tonight.

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Post by Sportsfan01 »

Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:51 am

St. Henry was a middle of the pack team in their league last year, lost to lima, and Zanesville didnt make the playoffs. Sounds like good names but not good teams. John Glenn is a very small Division III school, and Bellarie will probably beat you guys tonight.
St Henry was 10-4 last year. They play in the best small school conference in Ohio Football. The Lima game was a good game and great opponent to help prepare for playoffs (the fact that they beat Fort Frye shows that the schedule got tougher). Zanesville was 6-4 and lost in the first round of the playoffs. We will see about the Bellarie game tomorrow.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

This is so not true. I get you don’t follow high school sports and don’t know what you’re talking about. John Glenn has made playoffs 5 years in a row. Bellaire returns 16 starters and won 10 games last year. Zanesville is D3 and no local D6 would play them. Last year Fort Frye played Lima Central Catholic and St Henry both powerhouses. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about Fort Frye has been one of the top teams in playoff points every year. You know what that is based off? Yep strength of schedule. I get it you’re just trolling

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye doesn’t get to pick and choose who they play barely any team will even play them.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Every team on Fort Frye schedule will make the playoffs except maybe Logan. Williamstown will probably win a state title.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Bellaire is a good team and one the best teams in region 23.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:04 am

Fort Frye doesn’t get to pick and choose who they play barely any team will even play them.
This is the weakest and most untrue statement I have ever seen.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

Sportsfan01 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:00 am

St Henry was 10-4 last year. They play in the best small school conference in Ohio Football. The Lima game was a good game and great opponent to help prepare for playoffs (the fact that they beat Fort Frye shows that the schedule got tougher). Zanesville was 6-4 and lost in the first round of the playoffs. We will see about the Bellarie game tomorrow.
You aren't a true playoff team if you are the 13th team in your own region (Zanesville). Only reason St. Henry's record looks so good is because they won the majority of their games in the weak Div VI playoffs.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:07 am
EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:04 am

This is the weakest and most untrue statement I have ever seen.
It took them until May to fill the schedule. You truly have no clue what you’re talking about.

26 Harbin points says Fort don’t play an easy schedule.
Attachments
004D2119-AE98-4A5C-BAF7-260C5F6D1CE4.jpeg

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:02 am

This is so not true. I get you don’t follow high school sports and don’t know what you’re talking about. John Glenn has made playoffs 5 years in a row. Bellaire returns 16 starters and won 10 games last year. Zanesville is D3 and no local D6 would play them. Last year Fort Frye played Lima Central Catholic and St Henry both powerhouses. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about Fort Frye has been one of the top teams in playoff points every year. You know what that is based off? Yep strength of schedule. I get it you’re just trolling
2 of your biggest point getters last year were two Div VII teams that you are twice the size of. So don't give me that crap about strength of schedule. I know more than you think lil guy.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:09 am
Sportsfan01 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:00 am

You aren't a true playoff team if you are the 13th team in your own region (Zanesville). Only reason St. Henry's record looks so good is because they won the majority of their games in the weak Div VI playoffs.
You’re statements just keep getting dumber. St Henry losses were to Fort Frye , Coldwater and State Champion Marion Local twice. They played Marion Local closer than any team and got beat in the playoffs. We get it you have no clue.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:11 am

2 of your biggest point getters last year were two Div VII teams that you are twice the size of. So don't give me that crap about strength of schedule. I know more than you think lil guy.
SMH How many D6 teams are beating teams like Zanesville ? Zanesville was loaded with Srs

Fort Frye got 162 second level points so you know what that means? That means they teams they beat were able to beat other teams. Meaning Cadets had the strongest schedule in 23 by a mile.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Where are these 2 schools that are double size that gave them points ?
Attachments
B40C4564-47E4-43AA-AB8B-D043DD657B78.png

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:15 am

Waterford and Trimble are both significantly smaller schools giving you tons of points.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:14 am

SMH How many D6 teams are beating teams like Zanesville ? Zanesville was loaded with Srs

Fort Frye got 162 second level points so you know what that means? That means they teams they beat were able to beat other teams. Meaning Cadets had the strongest schedule in 23 by a mile.
I’d take about 10 teams from division VI to beat Zanesville last year

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:21 am

Waterford and Trimble are both significantly smaller schools giving you tons of points.

Trimble is almost the same size they are D6 this year. Those were good teams last year that Fort Frye beat. I’m still trying to get why you think Fort Frye is overrated. Also Fort Frye still has strongest schedule in the region by a mile.

Muffler
Riding the Bench

Post by Muffler »

EasternDspy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:24 am
Muffler wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:21 am

Trimble is almost the same size they are D6 this year. Those were good teams last year that Fort Frye beat. I’m still trying to get why you think Fort Frye is overrated. Also Fort Frye still has strongest schedule in the region by a mile.
They are overrated bc they have never beaten anyone that was better than them

Return to “Football”