2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by Max opinion »

Today is the first day allowed by Ohio for full contact so at 12:01 the hitting started , kids seem to love it

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Max opinion wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:20 am Today is the first day allowed by Ohio for full contact so at 12:01 the hitting started , kids seem to love it
Gotcha. I was thinking it was Friday. I know Portsmouth had a midnight madness the day night it was allowed. There’s is Friday so I got confused on the date.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:29 am
Max opinion wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:20 am Today is the first day allowed by Ohio for full contact so at 12:01 the hitting started , kids seem to love it
Gotcha. I was thinking it was Friday. I know Portsmouth had a midnight madness the day night it was allowed. There’s is Friday so I got confused on the date.
Teams also have to be in shorts for so long , then helmets and shoulder pads all before going live maybe that’s the difference in the dates

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I think it's a very cool idea myself.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

I believe that a full house backfield would consist of Carrico, Fosson, and Jones with Deere giving Carrico a breather when needed.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Frogtownbuckeye wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm I believe that a full house backfield would consist of Carrico, Fosson, and Jones with Deere giving Carrico a breather when needed.
I agree with your assessment. I was just stating the size they could lineup with in the Backfield with Brownstead. Jones looks really good, and Deere doesn’t get enough attention on here, he’s as tough as nails. I look for him to have a big year, especially on Defense. Luckily I was off Tuesday and Wednesday and was able to make the trip down for Midnight Madness. This TEAM is going to do well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I saw a picture of ironton's 2019 team on facebook. it looks like they have 60 out, if I counted correctly. looks like a big team as well. this should provide some much needed depth.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:20 pm
Frogtownbuckeye wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm I believe that a full house backfield would consist of Carrico, Fosson, and Jones with Deere giving Carrico a breather when needed.
I agree with your assessment. I was just stating the size they could lineup with in the Backfield with Brownstead. Jones looks really good, and Deere doesn’t get enough attention on here, he’s as tough as nails. I look for him to have a big year, especially on Defense. Luckily I was off Tuesday and Wednesday and was able to make the trip down for Midnight Madness. This TEAM is going to do well.
Who’s the jones kid? How many did they reel in this year?
4 or 5? I know thy were trying for more just didn’t know what they ended up with.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

laser breath wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:20 pm
Who’s the jones kid? How many did they reel in this year?
4 or 5? I know thy were trying for more just didn’t know what they ended up with.
How do you try for more ? Are you crying ironton recruits already? the season hasn’t started yet your way ahead of the curve

artisgilmore
Varsity

Post by artisgilmore »

Laser is getting a little nervous.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

It’s a simple question. How many are playing for ironton this year that didn’t play last year but played for other local teams?

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:07 am Laser is getting a little nervous.
Why would I be nervous? I don’t play. It’s just game.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

laser breath wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:33 am It’s a simple question. How many are playing for ironton this year that didn’t play last year but played for other local teams?
Not really simple what do you consider local

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Max opinion wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:03 am
laser breath wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:33 am It’s a simple question. How many are playing for ironton this year that didn’t play last year but played for other local teams?
West, Ashland, Raceland.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

Lol looks like you already know the answer to your question.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

laser breath wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 am
West, Ashland, Raceland.
So what’s your point is asking who a certain kid is if you already know and know what school he came from , which is really low class on your part for knowing the situation the young man came from , it’s about as low as you can get , your trash nothing but trash

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Max opinion wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:14 pm
laser breath wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:54 am

West, Ashland, Raceland.
So what’s your point is asking who a certain kid is if you already know and know what school he came from , which is really low class on your part for knowing the situation the young man came from , it’s about as low as you can get , your trash nothing but trash
Not sure what you’re talking about but you can’t answer the question. How many came? If a kid had to come to better his situation than great but don't redirect the question in trying to say I’m insulting when I don’t know what “you’re” talking about.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Depth and conditioning won’t be an issue this year, this TEAM looks to be in a lot better shape than I’v seen them look at this point in a long time. The new guys fit right in, going to be fun to watch this TEAM.

Go Fighting Tigers....

Runner00
JV Team

Post by Runner00 »

I had a feeling all the D1 staffs hanging around Ironton and Coach Pendleton’s contagious charisma and leadership would lead kids to Ironton. He’s a leader of men.

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Post by I-town-90 »

I am one of the "recruits" dad. I graduated from Ironton, his mom graduated from Ironton, his sister graduated from Ironton, his grandparents graduated from Ironton, I played and Coached at Ironton, his grandfather played at Ironton, his mother, sister, and aunt cheered at Ironton. But he is a "recruit".

Take your crap back to the Burg thread please where you probably never even played.

Return to “Football”