OVC & SOC Merge Talk

callie15
Varsity

Re: OVC & SOC Merge Talk

Post by callie15 »

The way things are going some of our div 5 teams will div 6 teams as our area continues to lose jobs and people.

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

wobycat wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:52 am
greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:56 am
Tartanblue wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:30 am

If Ironton goes independent, Pendleton could try to schedule games against teams from other states than just Kentucky or West Virginia. If his goal is to get them nationally ranked.
Exactly and I don't think he's afraid to do that and to that it's going to cause just that much more buzz for Ironton and SEO.
That would be a bad move on their part. Because I dont think the other teams in the conference are not going to allow football only to leave. Ive talked to a couple AD's on it. Ironton is a small school. Only with their high CB is why they are close to D4. They need to stay in OVC - Try to get another larger school team in there, and then choose to play other big schools in the non conference. You can't have volleyball, baseball, softball, etc going to big schools and not being able to compete. The nationally ranked comment is funny though. Marion loacal and Kirtland destroy teams with super low CB. Are they nationally ranked?
Ironton football would struggle playing football as an independent. Let’s just consider the potential schedule:

- First five weeks: Burg, Jackson, Johnson County, Portsmouth, and maybe Fairland. Those are games I can see Ironton getting scheduled each year: two of those are high probability wins, three are almost coin toss games. Tough schedule but manageable.

Now let’s consider the last five games:
- HP is a possibility since they are always looking for games; this would be a coin toss.
- Now the schedule gets tough to fill due to league play. Sure, Ironton could schedule Massillon, Akron Hoban, and GCL south schools from Ohio, but those are automatic beat downs. Ironton would never beat those teams.
- How about going nationally? Teams that travel nationally are powerhouse programs. Ironton has 0% chance of beating any of these teams.
- And all of the above assumes teams are willing to travel down to Ironton…

Finally, with such a schedule, Ironton’s travel budget would increase dramatically. And for this pleasure, Ironton would get demolished week after week after week…. They simply do not have the talent, depth, or resources to compete at this level. Sure, Ironton is a top D5 school, but playing powerhouse D1/2 programs is a completely different.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

The discussion on this should be about the kids! What is best for the kids? My opinion on this is, I believe sports should be about the kids being able to compete and have opportunities to win games, compete from year to year and may even compete for conference championships. It shouldn't be about coaches agendas, AD agendas, etc...IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE KIDS!!! Why not have a merge between the SOC and OVC or whatever conference or teams that want in? Travel is a big issue, but I guarantee you that kids would rather have an opportunity to compete and maybe win then get blown out week after week after week. Why can't/won't all these schools agree to this for the kid's sake?? Have a conference that runs for 2-3 years, if a team wins the championship 2-3 times in that period move them up. If a team gets destroyed and doesn't compete (blown out continuously, loses and loses and loses) move them down for the next 2-3 years. Oh, well--adults will be adults and the kids will suffer from their decisions.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:19 am The discussion on this should be about the kids! What is best for the kids? My opinion on this is, I believe sports should be about the kids being able to compete and have opportunities to win games, compete from year to year and may even compete for conference championships. It shouldn't be about coaches agendas, AD agendas, etc...IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE KIDS!!! Why not have a merge between the SOC and OVC or whatever conference or teams that want in? Travel is a big issue, but I guarantee you that kids would rather have an opportunity to compete and maybe win then get blown out week after week after week. Why can't/won't all these schools agree to this for the kid's sake?? Have a conference that runs for 2-3 years, if a team wins the championship 2-3 times in that period move them up. If a team gets destroyed and doesn't compete (blown out continuously, loses and loses and loses) move them down for the next 2-3 years. Oh, well--adults will be adults and the kids will suffer from their decisions.
Yes it should be about kids in all sports. However, there’s also a respect of the process that everyone should adhere to. If that’s being compromised, then it’s not about the kids.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

wobycat,
Respect of the process that everyone should adhere to.? Explain please

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

wobycat wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:32 am
clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:19 am The discussion on this should be about the kids! What is best for the kids? My opinion on this is, I believe sports should be about the kids being able to compete and have opportunities to win games, compete from year to year and may even compete for conference championships. It shouldn't be about coaches agendas, AD agendas, etc...IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE KIDS!!! Why not have a merge between the SOC and OVC or whatever conference or teams that want in? Travel is a big issue, but I guarantee you that kids would rather have an opportunity to compete and maybe win then get blown out week after week after week. Why can't/won't all these schools agree to this for the kid's sake?? Have a conference that runs for 2-3 years, if a team wins the championship 2-3 times in that period move them up. If a team gets destroyed and doesn't compete (blown out continuously, loses and loses and loses) move them down for the next 2-3 years. Oh, well--adults will be adults and the kids will suffer from their decisions.
Yes it should be about kids in all sports. However, there’s also a respect of the process that everyone should adhere to. If that’s being compromised, then it’s not about the kids.
Adhere to the process is such a broad stroke BS statement. Ok, so since it's about the "kids" let's just take a good hard look at it from a football standpoint since it's a football forum. Let's just look at total points scored for Ironton and against

2022--
Ironton--284 points scored
Points against--60

2021--
Ironton--293 points scored
Points against--36

2020--Covid year only 5 conference games played
Ironton--275 points scored
Points against--26

2019--
Ironton--332 points scored
Points against--34

So anyone that wants to say it's for the kids is only saying it's for the Ironton kids only over the course of 4 years Ironton has scored 1,184 total and have given up 156. Does that add up to anyone?? Now we've got teams getting beat 75-0 in Junior High, at some point the adults need to be adults and not fans. Why do teams outside of the SEO area compete at a higher level in the playoffs, because their conferences are more balanced and they push each other. In this area depending on who you root for people are simply good with watching a team destroy everyone walk through the season and then scratch their heads as to why they don't do anything in the playoffs. It's not rocket science and it's not reinventing the wheel either.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:56 am
greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:56 am

Exactly and I don't think he's afraid to do that and to that it's going to cause just that much more buzz for Ironton and SEO.
That would be a bad move on their part. Because I dont think the other teams in the conference are not going to allow football only to leave. Ive talked to a couple AD's on it. Ironton is a small school. Only with their high CB is why they are close to D4. They need to stay in OVC - Try to get another larger school team in there, and then choose to play other big schools in the non conference. You can't have volleyball, baseball, softball, etc going to big schools and not being able to compete. The nationally ranked comment is funny though. Marion loacal and Kirtland destroy teams with super low CB. Are they nationally ranked?
Ironton football would struggle playing football as an independent. Let’s just consider the potential schedule:

- First five weeks: Burg, Jackson, Johnson County, Portsmouth, and maybe Fairland. Those are games I can see Ironton getting scheduled each year: two of those are high probability wins, three are almost coin toss games. Tough schedule but manageable.

- HP is a possibility since they are always looking for games; this would be a coin toss.
- Now the schedule gets tough to fill due to league play. Sure, Ironton could schedule Massillon, Akron Hoban, and GCL south schools from Ohio, but those are automatic beat downs. Ironton would never beat those teams.
- How about going nationally? Teams that travel nationally are powerhouse programs. Ironton has 0% chance of beating any of these teams.

Finally, with such a schedule, Ironton’s travel budget would increase dramatically. And for this pleasure, Ironton would get demolished week after week after week…. They simply do not have the talent, depth, or resources to compete at this level. Sure, Ironton is a top D5 school, but playing powerhouse D1/2 programs is a completely different.
You totally lose your travel budget when Ironton played a JV game away against Massillon. Also, they'll generate much more revenue playing these teams as they'll earn money to travel as well. Ironton would never beat the teams you listed but could compete and have a chance at winning and don't you think that's such a crazy statement when you look at the OVC and how none of those team will ever beat Ironton in football or even come close. SO, it's ok for Ironton to beat on 4-5-6 teams in conference?? Assume they'll travel to Ironton, now if memory serves didn't Ironton just have a jamboree type weekend with teams from far away and the coach said those teams got 10K still think they're hurting?? Moeller traveled to Ironton just last year as well, Cincinnati Sycamore traveled to Ironton the year before that. You jumped straight to Ironton playing D1 programs and jumped straight past all other divisions to try and validate your point but that's simply not true as there's plenty of others. It's going to draw more kids to Ironton it's going to give more exposure to their players and it's going to bring in a lot more money. Ironton has a home game against South Point they're not getting money from that, everyone cried about Gallipolis not traveling last week and they had only lost 1 game.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:47 am wobycat,
Respect of the process that everyone should adhere to.? Explain please
I'll by-pass goose.

Here's my version of Respect to the process -

1. Keep it in prospective to all sports. This whole discussion is based on one sport, football. Don't ask for one sport to be excluded or included. If you want in, be all in.
2. Don't allow CB to dictate where teams go, go strictly by enrollment numbers. CB in basketball can change the dynamic of a team quickly. Webster now a favorite to win the league despite being low number in enrollment.
3. Add a by law that AD's should not be coaches. Perhaps not possible, but should be separated.
4. No recruiters should be on staff of any chartered school. I've been told that a recruiter that has been identified as a Ironton coach, as has contacted two or three burg kids in recent weeks to help with their recruiting. It may be on the up and up, but with the recent history of Ironton transfers, it has an appearance that it isn't. Conflict of Interest. Removing an impact player can drastically change the success of most the schools in our area. Perhaps making the difference in games won or lost.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:07 am
Adhere to the process is such a broad stroke BS statement. Ok, so since it's about the "kids" let's just take a good hard look at it from a football standpoint since it's a football forum. Let's just look at total points scored for Ironton and against

2022--
Points against--60

2021--
Points against--36

Points against--26

2019--
Points against--34

So anyone that wants to say it's for the kids is only saying it's for the Ironton kids only over the course of 4 years Ironton has scored 1,184 total and have given up 156. Does that add up to anyone?? Now we've got teams getting beat 75-0 in Junior High, at some point the adults need to be adults and not fans. Why do teams outside of the SEO area compete at a higher level in the playoffs, because their conferences are more balanced and they push each other. In this area depending on who you root for people are simply good with watching a team destroy everyone walk through the season and then scratch their heads as to why they don't do anything in the playoffs. It's not rocket science and it's not reinventing the wheel either.
You forgot to add the 2018 season. His first year. No transfers.

316 points scored
Points against 223

It's a valid argument. What is the story when he doesn't get impact transfers? I also said all kids -= all sports. We need to unfocus on just football.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

wobycat wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:35 am
greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:07 am

2022--
Points against--60

2021--
Points against--36

Points against--26

2019--
Points against--34

You forgot to add the 2018 season. His first year. No transfers.

316 points scored
Points against 223

It's a valid argument. What is the story when he doesn't get impact transfers? I also said all kids -= all sports. We need to unfocus on just football.
Yeah, I didn't look back that far because I think we can all say there's no going back in terms of Ironton and no transfers. Plus it's really hard to say what the impact would be at this point if they didn't get them, a year 4 coach is going to have things setup solid across the board compared to year 1. Can't take the focus off of football because the discussion was brought up on 1) a merge of the conferences and 2) the ability for Ironton to go independent in football only. Plus you know as well as I do that the athletic budget for a school each year basically comes from football and that's with teams that actually make money on it.

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

Please look at any team that wins the State Championship, guess what, there will be at least 4 blowouts on their schedule. Ironton has made it to the championship twice as part of the OVC. Fairland gave them all they wanted FOR A HALF and Gallia had a chance to win. This year chesapeake, SP, RH and Portsmouth are a waste of time I can agree with that, but uprooting your entire athletic program from a stable competitive conference in all other sports is comical. The OVC will NOT let Ironton out for football but stay in for the rest.

Gallia, Fairland and Portsmouth will not allow Jackson to enter the OVC, there aint no way, they would be agreeing that they would NEVER win the large OVC division football championship because Jackson and Ironton would trade back and forth. If somehow Jackson was accepted into the OVC then Gallia and Portsmouth would be gone faster than a quick draw in the wild west. The SOC would take Portsmouth and the TVC would take Gallia or those conferences would put themselves at risk of losing members to a new conference.

The SOC is in big trouble, Valley, Oak Hill and Northwest would be a VERY good fit in the OVC and would prefer that over the SOC 2 other than the travel. The OVC putting out the expansion notice is what got the wheels turning for these 3 teams. And Northwest going to the SOC 2 next year will be disastrous once again.

For football you split it but all other Sports you could combine or have crossover games.

Ironton
Gallia
Portsmouth
Fairland

Valley
NW
CG
SP
RH
Ches
OH

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Wobycat,
This isn't just about Ironton football. If it is, then why doesn't the OVC draw up new papers and allow them to be independent in FOOTBALL ONLY? What is going on doesn't make any sense. All the other OVC school administrators should accept the blame for not voting on letting them do this. I just plain don't get it. So all the other kids (OVC) who are getting beat every year in football by them are the sacrificial lambs? Just let them become independent in football-Please explain why this is a big deal??
This is also happening in the SOC but Northwest got moved from the SOC2 in football to SOC1 only. Their record in SOC2 conference play for years was awful. So the SOC administrators voted for them to move to SOC1 for a few years to help build the program. Well, now back to SOC2 for them, unless a merge happens. So what am I saying? Why does everyone keep voting down this merge or realignment? Is it really so the kids can compete every week with comparable teams or is there another agenda?? Must be another agenda because look at all the complaining on this forum and out in the public.
I hear you and others on the forums throughout the year talk about recruiting. Why shouldn't all schools be able to recruit? Does the private schools in Ohio recruit? Yes, they do. Do they get to play for a state championship in every sport in Ohio? Yes, they do. Do they win most of the championships every year? Yes, they do. So all kids throughout Ohio who plays against them is at a disadvantage. Why hasn't this been changed?? Is it the same reason or similar?-----$$$$$$
Not here to argue-just asking why hasn't the change for OVC and SOC been made? Why no merge? Why does the vote not go to merge? Why does the vote to allow Ironton to become independent in football not happen??

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

goUK wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:03 pm Please look at any team that wins the State Championship, guess what, there will be at least 4 blowouts on their schedule. Ironton has made it to the championship twice as part of the OVC. Fairland gave them all they wanted FOR A HALF and Gallia had a chance to win. This year chesapeake, SP, RH and Portsmouth are a waste of time I can agree with that, but uprooting your entire athletic program from a stable competitive conference in all other sports is comical. The OVC will NOT let Ironton out for football but stay in for the rest.

Gallia, Fairland and Portsmouth will not allow Jackson to enter the OVC, there aint no way, they would be agreeing that they would NEVER win the large OVC division football championship because Jackson and Ironton would trade back and forth. If somehow Jackson was accepted into the OVC then Gallia and Portsmouth would be gone faster than a quick draw in the wild west. The SOC would take Portsmouth and the TVC would take Gallia or those conferences would put themselves at risk of losing members to a new conference.

The SOC is in big trouble, Valley, Oak Hill and Northwest would be a VERY good fit in the OVC and would prefer that over the SOC 2 other than the travel. The OVC putting out the expansion notice is what got the wheels turning for these 3 teams. And Northwest going to the SOC 2 next year will be disastrous once again.

For football you split it but all other Sports you could combine or have crossover games.

Ironton
Gallia
Portsmouth
Fairland

Valley
NW
CG
SP
RH
Ches
OH
The OVC wanted to expand last year and got no takers. What has suddenly made the OVC more attractive?

RBH23
SE

Post by RBH23 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:21 am
RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:56 am

You totally lose your travel budget when Ironton played a JV game away against Massillon. Also, they'll generate much more revenue playing these teams as they'll earn money to travel as well. Ironton would never beat the teams you listed but could compete and have a chance at winning and don't you think that's such a crazy statement when you look at the OVC and how none of those team will ever beat Ironton in football or even come close. SO, it's ok for Ironton to beat on 4-5-6 teams in conference?? Assume they'll travel to Ironton, now if memory serves didn't Ironton just have a jamboree type weekend with teams from far away and the coach said those teams got 10K still think they're hurting?? Moeller traveled to Ironton just last year as well, Cincinnati Sycamore traveled to Ironton the year before that. You jumped straight to Ironton playing D1 programs and jumped straight past all other divisions to try and validate your point but that's simply not true as there's plenty of others. It's going to draw more kids to Ironton it's going to give more exposure to their players and it's going to bring in a lot more money. Ironton has a home game against South Point they're not getting money from that, everyone cried about Gallipolis not traveling last week and they had only lost 1 game.
First of all, Ironton cannot consistently compete against these teams. Playing these schools back to back to back would take a toll on Ironton. They simply don’t have the same level of depth and talent.

As for traveling to Ironton: Schools from the northeast simply are not going to be jazzed about traveling 3.5 to 4 hours to play a D5 school that is not much better than their second team. They’ll have more options to fill a schedule in that part of the state. Now, Ironton did get teams to travel for the jamboree, but the big boys played other big boys. Ironton played the weakest of those teams by far; but JC is at Ironton’s level. The other schools are not.

Big money in these games? It depends which teams you end up playing. For example, HP is not a big money game at all. Massillon would be huge money, but that’s equivalent to Bama paying Alabama State to come to town for an ass kicking.

Finally, why the focus on D1 and D2 schools? Because these schools have flexibility in their schedule to squeeze in Ironton. Most of the other schools will be in the middle of conference play. Plus, the D1 powerhouses have the money to travel. The GCL schools already travel to further places than Ironton, so adding Ironton as a glamorized scrimmage saves them travel money.

DcP3407
Riding the Bench

Post by DcP3407 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:35 pm
goUK wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:03 pm Please look at any team that wins the State Championship, guess what, there will be at least 4 blowouts on their schedule. Ironton has made it to the championship twice as part of the OVC. Fairland gave them all they wanted FOR A HALF and Gallia had a chance to win. This year chesapeake, SP, RH and Portsmouth are a waste of time I can agree with that, but uprooting your entire athletic program from a stable competitive conference in all other sports is comical. The OVC will NOT let Ironton out for football but stay in for the rest.

Ironton
Gallia
Portsmouth
Fairland

Valley
NW
CG
SP
RH
Ches
OH
The OVC wanted to expand last year and got no takers. What has suddenly made the OVC more attractive?
That is exactly what I was thinking..... Where was Northwest/Oak Hill and Valley last year when the OVC was looking for expansion. If they are the ones leading the discussions for a merger ,OVC & SOC, why now? That only thing I can think of that is changing is Northwest moving to SOC2 for football. If that is what has spurred this, then shame on Northwest for not being more forward thinking. They have known for quite some time that they are moving up, if they did not want that to happen, they should have started shopping for changes earlier.

With that being said, I am going to sound a touch contradictory...... Northwest, Oak Hill and Valley do not belong in SOC 2 on a consistent basis. Yes, they have teams in other sports that may compete for or even win a conference every now and then, but that is how small school sports work..... in cycles. Leagues should not have to adjust to cycles. These schools should have been looking for changes for quite a while (and maybe they have and we, the public, are just not aware of it.)

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:07 pm Wobycat,
This isn't just about Ironton football. If it is, then why doesn't the OVC draw up new papers and allow them to be independent in FOOTBALL ONLY? What is going on doesn't make any sense. All the other OVC school administrators should accept the blame for not voting on letting them do this. I just plain don't get it. So all the other kids (OVC) who are getting beat every year in football by them are the sacrificial lambs? Just let them become independent in football-Please explain why this is a big deal??
This is also happening in the SOC but Northwest got moved from the SOC2 in football to SOC1 only. Their record in SOC2 conference play for years was awful. So the SOC administrators voted for them to move to SOC1 for a few years to help build the program. Well, now back to SOC2 for them, unless a merge happens. So what am I saying? Why does everyone keep voting down this merge or realignment? Is it really so the kids can compete every week with comparable teams or is there another agenda?? Must be another agenda because look at all the complaining on this forum and out in the public.
I hear you and others on the forums throughout the year talk about recruiting. Why shouldn't all schools be able to recruit? Does the private schools in Ohio recruit? Yes, they do. Do they get to play for a state championship in every sport in Ohio? Yes, they do. Do they win most of the championships every year? Yes, they do. So all kids throughout Ohio who plays against them is at a disadvantage. Why hasn't this been changed?? Is it the same reason or similar?-----$$$$$$
Not here to argue-just asking why hasn't the change for OVC and SOC been made? Why no merge? Why does the vote not go to merge? Why does the vote to allow Ironton to become independent in football not happen??
This is just an opinion but, I don't think the other schools have liked what Ironton has done and could just do it out of spite. Hopefully not, because I don't think Ironton should go independent. I think they need to split the ovc though. What if their coach gets an opportunity to coach a college team? I do believe there is serious talk with a merger but I know someone who is involved, and there are a lot of talking heads. So if and when is basically the starting point now.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

wobycat wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:53 pm
clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:07 pm Wobycat,
This is just an opinion but, I don't think the other schools have liked what Ironton has done and could just do it out of spite. Hopefully not, because I don't think Ironton should go independent. I think they need to split the ovc though. What if their coach gets an opportunity to coach a college team? I do believe there is serious talk with a merger but I know someone who is involved, and there are a lot of talking heads. So if and when is basically the starting point now.
100%....something is coming down the pipeline it's just a matter of how it's going to be handled.

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

I appreciate that there is an effort being made to address the problem. There are a lot of differences of opinions addressed on here, so it won’t be easy.
Last edited by oneoak on Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

lol everyone wants oak Hill

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

DcP3407 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:47 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:35 pm

Ironton
Gallia
Portsmouth
Fairland

Valley
NW
CG
SP
RH
Ches
OH
That is exactly what I was thinking..... Where was Northwest/Oak Hill and Valley last year when the OVC was looking for expansion. If they are the ones leading the discussions for a merger ,OVC & SOC, why now? That only thing I can think of that is changing is Northwest moving to SOC2 for football. If that is what has spurred this, then shame on Northwest for not being more forward thinking. They have known for quite some time that they are moving up, if they did not want that to happen, they should have started shopping for changes earlier.

With that being said, I am going to sound a touch contradictory...... Northwest, Oak Hill and Valley do not belong in SOC 2 on a consistent basis. Yes, they have teams in other sports that may compete for or even win a conference every now and then, but that is how small school sports work..... in cycles. Leagues should not have to adjust to cycles. These schools should have been looking for changes for quite a while (and maybe they have and we, the public, are just not aware of it.)
NW and i believe it was Minford did inquire but this is a huge decision that is not going to be made overnight. I bet 3-4 would have to join to make it reasonable from a travel standpoint.

Ironton has 3 OVC championships outside of football since 2014 when they joined so they actually are a good fit. The biggest problem is D6 RH and CG that have trouble winning in any sport now. It was fine for them to compete with bigger schools in a 5-6 team conference but when you add Ironton and Gallia it makes it extremely hard to win a championship in all sports. Similar to Valley/oak Hill to Waverly.
Last edited by goUK on Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”