Playoffs: D4 #7 New Lexington (8-2) @ #2 Westfall (10-0)

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

New Lex fans talking some smack over there it seems. We'll see how things turn out Saturday. Westfall is not Eastmoor.

BTW for Westfall folks. If you want to read this

http://www.mvlforum.com

Go to football

They're in for a surprise come Saturday.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I would love to see more Panther fans on SEOP. I hate being over here alone half the time. LOL.

E_Waugh
Freshman Team

Post by E_Waugh »

Mustangs will be on a roll at home!

Prediction

Westfall 42
New Lexington 14

Good luck!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

newlexpanthers wrote:I would love to see more Panther fans on SEOP. I hate being over here alone half the time. LOL.

Your always alone in your own little world :lol: :lol: :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Bman Let them talk smack might be all they win this week is the award for smack talk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

uh-oh now I am talking smack, so out of character for me
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I will say.

New Lex is a well coached team. But we are still a very young team with only 7 seniors. It says a lot about our program when 8-2 is a rebuilding year. And we had a very tough schedule down the stretch. Still, We were just an interception in New Concord away from being 9-1.

Up until last year, we had never won a playoff game. Now we are like Red Sox. We dont have that "curse" hanging over our team anymore. Now we know we can win games in November and we expect to be contenders in Region 15 for years to come. Everybody seems excited and relaxed at the same time. Nothing to lose. The way we defeated Sheridan is what people will always remember when they look back at this season. That was an amazing game. What we do in the playoffs this year is extra icing on the cake. I feel we are 1 year away from winning the region and making some serious noise in D4.

I think it will be a close game Saturday night.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Well we are not as fortunate I guess,

You know with the New coach and all this year. everyone knows a first year ever head coach can't be 10-0

we only returned what 16, 17 seniors, sounds good Right?
well let me tell ya have you ever heard that to many cooks spoil the stew? thats us. to many chiefs not enough indians.

We don't have anyone who can run either, don't believe me look it you will not find on person from westfall with a winning track time, were slow it is true. we just got lucky the last 10 weeks.

Oh and the line, they don't like our QB, see the QB he an outsider, just moved to the school last year, he only got the job cause our QB was in an accident just before the first game, It's true, don't believe me look it up He was in a 4 wheeler accident.

we didn't score that high in our games either, it just says that on Joe Eitle. see he is a westfall grad so he does things like that to make us look good. It's true just e-mail him and ask, his family still live in the Williamsport area.

DANG IT THERE I GO AGAIN, when will this stupid talk ever stop
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AM I lying, am I telling the truth which is it, I never know, Please someone stop the insanity. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

disclaimer: everything said in the above statement is BS
Last edited by mstangmom on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

HEY NLP you were also on 1TD from LOSING to 4-6 PHILO

RossCoBBfan
Waterboy

Post by RossCoBBfan »

wow, mustangmom is really very confident, Im assuming you have a boy on the team and its great to support them, but you may want to learn to win with class ,which is sometimes much harder then losing with the same. Iits amazing to me that you treat that team like they are the New England Pats, bottomline , support is good, support without smack and bravado is the goal. I sincerely feel that the more hype kids hear, the more they tend to believe it...its the playoffs, anything can happen, and the bigger they are they harder they fall. Good luck to both teams , and Westfall bring one home for the SVC.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

bman618 wrote:New Lex fans talking some smack over there it seems. We'll see how things turn out Saturday. Westfall is not Eastmoor.

BTW for Westfall folks. If you want to read this

http://www.mvlforum.com

Go to football

They're in for a surprise come Saturday

heres where the smck talk is, and they copy and paste everything we type on here.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This game could be much like the Bellaire/New Lex playoff game from last season. Westfall has the weapons to make it so.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

NCF you are on that I can honestly say is un-biased when it comes to this game.

And you know what we got and what we can do, same team as last year with just a few minor adjustments.

The big difference is last year we looked more to our Offense this year our Defense Is the star of the show

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

mstangmom wrote:NCF you are on that I can honestly say is un-biased when it comes to this game.

And you know what we got and what we can do, same team as last year with just a few minor adjustments.

The big difference is last year we looked more to our Offense this year our Defense Is the star of the show
I try and be unbiased when I predict or comment on any game. This does lead to many getting a little miffed at me not that I mind. Your team simply has to many weapons to let this get away.

RossCoBBfan
Waterboy

Post by RossCoBBfan »

Over confidence is a scary scary thing......against my better judgement ( They really shouldnt give me days off) I clicked the link to the MVL site, and I do not see where any serious "smack talk" is happening, just support of thier kids, fact of the matter is its not much different then here. JMO, just remember there is nothing any sadder then having to eat crow after a loss, so be classy this team deserves no less.

Go Mustangs, you are a good strong team, and if you play like you are capable, you will get the W.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

pantherfan1997 If you are going to copy something and paste it on your forum then have the gonads to copy the entire conversation, not just the parts that suit your need.

I can tell you have a future in wither reporting (only telling what you want to make the story good) or politics. Haven't quit figured out which is worse yet.

NO OFFENSE BMAN :lol: :lol:

Josh218
Waterboy

Post by Josh218 »

Hi, since Im not from the area but fron Canal I still follow the Mustangs. I did find some articles that was referred to looking up. I thought I would share. Mustangs keep up the great JOB on offense and defense! Bring home a win for the SVC.

Circleville Herald Sports B2 Circleville Herald, Thursday, August 23, 2007
“Quoted from Coach Keller”The adversity starts at the quarterback position. Quarterbacks Adam Keller and D.J. Cain were both expected to take snaps against Teays Valley, but an unfortunate four-wheeler accident has sidelined Keller. He could miss six weeks as he suffered multiple injuries in the accident. “D.J. isn’t your typical backup quarterback,” coach Keller said. “He started 20 varsity games for (Harvest Prep), so he has the varsity experience and isn’t going to be amazed by being under the lights. “He has the same type of skills that Kevin (Smith) had. He’s a good fit for our offense, but it’s very unfortunate that Adam got hurt.

Another article from B2 Circleville Herald, Thursday, October 18, 2007
"Piketon is disciplined and diverse on offense, although they're not as diverse as we are," Keller said.
"They'll run a multi-I, going two-back with one tight end and they have two big receivers like we do. They kind of mirror usa little bit." Well, yes, and no. Piketon doesn't have a quarterback like DJ Cain. The transfer from World Harvest has come into his own the last few games, thanks in large part to his experienced offensive line and talented receivers. "There was a lot of pressure on him when he first came here," Keller said. "Then he was named quarterback. DJ has really grown into the position. He's certainly one of our leaders. Our offense is only as good as the quarterback

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

hey new Lex folks I do not appreciate you putting my SEOP POSTS all over your message board. Please stop. when and if I do I will post it not you. I am sure others feel the same way. a simple quote now and then is one thing but you are using it the wrong way IMO. if you want to talk with me JOIN SEOP THE GREATEST SITE EVER.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Mstangmom, no offense taken. Some journalists can be more crafty than a spitball pitcher.

:-D :-D :-D :-D

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

thought you might enjoy that BMAN

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Westfall Big

Return to “Football”