Freshman Team

Re: SOC2: West 6-0 @ Minford 5-1

Post by val13 »

West by 2 TD's

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

81dendmhs74 wrote:Is West really that Good??????????
My opinion Yes. But we will see friday. Big difference from last year is we are far from a one man show. Trevon could get 50 yards and West will still be in the game. But I think he'll have that same look in his eye that he did against Portsmouth and run all-over Minford.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

west 27-13

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

I realize the AP poll is a joke but how can Minford get beat the way they got beat and still be ranked 9th?

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

fbnut wrote:I realize the AP poll is a joke but how can Minford get beat the way they got beat and still be ranked 9th?
A win is a win. It would be pretty dumb if it went by how bad a team got beat don't you think?

dimedrop4
All State

Post by dimedrop4 »

West will take this one. I'm guessin'....

West 42
Minford 20

sider_zone
Freshman Team

Post by sider_zone »

dimedrop4 wrote:West will take this one. I'm guessin'....

West 42
Minford 20
I can see West at 42 but the only way Minford Varsity will score other than a big play is against the JV and Freshman like the Burg Game.

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

WEST by 4tds

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

sider_zone wrote:
dimedrop4 wrote:West will take this one. I'm guessin'....

West 42
Minford 20
I can see West at 42 but the only way Minford Varsity will score other than a big play is against the JV and Freshman like the Burg Game.
From the looks of your guys schedule you pretty much can say all you guys have played this year was JV/Freshman teams. You guys have just as much to prove then any other team around here.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

OST wrote:
fbnut wrote:I realize the AP poll is a joke but how can Minford get beat the way they got beat and still be ranked 9th?
A win is a win. It would be pretty dumb if it went by how bad a team got beat don't you think?
Actually no, I do think you have to consider how much a team loses by. you get beat like minford got beat friday I am pretty sure that might prove your probably not deserving of a top 10 vote.

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

forward Post subject: Re: SOC2: Minford (5-0) @ Wheelersburg (3-2)Posted: September 30th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Waterboy

Posts: 8 Really though on paper Minford should win... But the Burg never quits, and i am sure they will show up to play....
Hey Bleeding Red if Burg dont have a chance lets make a bet.........If the Pirates win you delete your profile and if the Falcons will i will delete mine......

Hey Bleeding Red what are you doing on here? Didnt you take this bet?

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

sider_zone wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:
sider_zone wrote:
What a stupid comment.
Stupid???????????MMMMMMM I think you need to go back and read some of Your Posts last Week B red!!!!!!!!!
LOL, you got that right sider zone. in fact, i'd say he and his brother BadBoy were partially to blame for the shellacking they took last week. a burg dad pasted every one of their chest thumping posts to the burg's locker room door and by the time 7:30 Friday evening rolled around those boys were ready to kill somebody. :lol: :lol:

i've noticed he hasn't been quite as full of wind this week so far. he's probably too full of crow to hold much hot air right now.

everything anybody else posts on here, he says it is the stupidest or dumbest thing he has ever read on here or they are complete idiots. i think most have figured out who the total BOOB is on here by now.

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

theOSUfan
Waterboy

Post by theOSUfan »

West 24-7

sider_zone
Freshman Team

Post by sider_zone »

Maybe B Red will Finally Get His Football Guru Award this Friday!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I've stayed away from this thread because it is just like the Burg/Minford thread with a bunch of wild predictions and a lot of chest pounding. I picked the Falcons to beat the Pirates and I ate my crow and it didn't tatse as bad since the Burg did win. I honestly didn't think the Pirates had it in them after watching 3 of the 5 games they had played since they were inconsistent, but they were a completely different team last Friday. I have been told by both Burg fans and Minford fans that after the Falcons got down 17-0 early in the game you could just tell by their actions coming off the field that they were done and they never recovered until late with the Pirate subs in. If they do the same against the Siders it will be another long night for Minford.

West has been hitting on all cylinders for the past few weeks regardless of who they have played. While they may not have been the toughest of foes, they are beating them by resounding scores just like they should when you play a lesser opponent. The Falcons will be the first big test for the Siders and I don't think the Falcons have the horses to stay with West for 4 quarters. It may be close for a half, but I think West will eventually wear them down and win by at least 2 TD's, maybe 3.

Good luck to both and hopefully it's an injury free game.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

LOL, you got that right sider zone. in fact, i'd say he and his brother BadBoy were partially to blame for the shellacking they took last week. a burg dad pasted every one of their chest thumping posts to the burg's locker room door and by the time 7:30 Friday evening rolled around those boys were ready to kill somebody. :lol: :lol:

i've noticed he hasn't been quite as full of wind this week so far. he's probably too full of crow to hold much hot air right now.

everything anybody else posts on here, he says it is the stupidest or dumbest thing he has ever read on here or they are complete idiots. i think most have figured out who the total BOOB is on here by now.

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8[/quote]

You need to go fishing with me. I have a special place to take you :lol:
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

sider_zone wrote:Maybe B Red will Finally Get His Football Guru Award this Friday!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Maybe West can finally have a reason to keep their starters in the entire game this Friday!

LOL

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

You know, all we have heard this year is how good West is from their fanbase. Great! We do not bash you guys for pumping your team up.

But get off your high horse for us pumping ours up too. And dont get mad when Minford people say that West's opponents winning % is terrible, thus far in the year.

Kevin Van Dam Wins- last week vs Burg is over. Minford people really dont care about it. No reason for Minford people or their kids to linger over it. I guess its a little bit of ammo for you to shoot at me to make your insecure self feel better. I get it. But I could REALLY care less. they are calling you out in the Ironton football forums.....seems like you made alot of friends over there too!

We will see how good West is this week. And we will see if Minford can turn it around and play ball again.
If you guys want to get all bent out of shape on this board, so be it. I dont, and I care less.

Enough said. We will see how both of these teams match up in 2 days.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

If there were ever a way for Minford to gain redemption and respect it would be this game. I want to see what these Falcons are made of, are they really soft or are they going to get back up and lay the smackdown on The Big Bad West Side.

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

Minford has got to get the passing game going and Snyder can't be the only target.

I expect to see a more fired up Minford team because they have been hearing all week how they didn't bring their "A" game or their fire to the burg game. The Minford community expects better effort than what was on display last week and they know it.

Return to “Football”