WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

FLASH-G
Riding the Bench

Re: WK10 Vinton County 2-7, 1-3 @ Wellston 3-6, 1-3

Post by FLASH-G »

viking4life wrote:
FLASH-G wrote:
boilermaker wrote:Thats all that needs to be said NYBUX. Tell him to keep working to play a real sport!
Boilermaker what sport did you play? That's right none you have been on here talking trash like you were some kind of football star and never played a sport in your life. Wellston has great kids just like Vinton County let them play the game and try to keep your mouth shut since you don't know what you are talking about.
flash are you serious he never played any sports and he runs his c@ck sucker like he has and knows it all...really he hasent LMMFAO...LOOSER
That's right

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

viking4life, My bad I don't know anything about VC football, don't cheer for them, don't like em, I know a lot though about Wellston football, so if you want to say I talk out my a$$ go head, but we'll see who knows their football 2mro night when Wellston runs your lil vikes off the field, Wellston big!

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

2010 tvc toilet bowl game in Wellston friday night. you guys are seriously fighting over who is better out of a 3-6 and a 2-7 team, you sound like you are playing in a state championship game here. Both teams have made improvement this year but still have a long ways to go. I hope they both keep getting better though, its been boring blowing vc out every year, and wellston the games may be close but we always know we will win it. just remember in the tvc if your not first your last you dont get paint on the wall and tshirts for 4th or 5th place which is youll be for a while. im gona say wellston wins this one, since vc usually gives up after one good drive.but vc if you are up at halftime watch out for the flying rocks.

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Buck_09, Your bucks haven't one the tvc outright just yet, might want to keep that perty mouth of yours shut before your nuts get cracked 2mro night!

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

bucks_09 wrote:2010 tvc toilet bowl game in Wellston friday night. you guys are seriously fighting over who is better out of a 3-6 and a 2-7 team, you sound like you are playing in a state championship game here. Both teams have made improvement this year but still have a long ways to go. I hope they both keep getting better though, its been boring blowing vc out every year, and wellston the games may be close but we always know we will win it. just remember in the tvc if your not first your last you dont get paint on the wall and tshirts for 4th or 5th place which is youll be for a while. im gona say wellston wins this one, since vc usually gives up after one good drive.but vc if you are up at halftime watch out for the flying rocks.
You are 100% right about the toilet bowl,but 0% wrong about improvement other then beating jackson.jackson would beat wellston by 30 points if played again wellston dont mix up play calls enough.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

There are alot of things you should keep your big mouth shut on Flash-G . If you dont like what I have to say you know where I live , get on here and talk like that to me I thought I knew you better than that. Guess not . By the way just because you dont play highschool sports doesnt make you any less of a person .I can and will talk about anything I wish and noone can make me quit! I was just trying to fire up you good buddy GooF4life .
You know the guy with the great vocabulary , Im surprised the moderators let you get away with it . :oops:

ON the topic Wellston Big!
Last edited by boilermaker on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Rocket50 wrote:Buck_09, Your bucks haven't one the tvc outright just yet, might want to keep that perty mouth of yours shut before your nuts get cracked 2mro night!
First off its spelled won when not using it as a number, and you are right they havent won yet because they havent played yet, but come friday night they will. if you want to come see a real game come on up to Boston Field.

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

Rocket50 wrote:Buck_09, Your bucks haven't one the tvc outright just yet, might want to keep that perty mouth of yours shut before your nuts get cracked 2mro night!
the buckeyes will hammer athens they got what it takes to win the big games.

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

boilermaker wrote:There are alot of things you should keep your big mouth shut on Flash-G . If you dont like what I have to say you know where I live , get on here and talk like that to me I thought I knew you better than that. Guess not . By the way just because you dont play highschool sports doesnt make you any less of a person .I can and will talk about anything I wish and noone can make me quit! I was just trying to fire up you good buddy GooF4life .
You know the guy with the great vocabulary , Im surprised the moderators let you get away with it . :oops:

You no playing sports bigmouth.. Was you a waterboy or what...flash-g knows ur a nerd,,Heck did u even play flag football...power puff... even tee ball...Im thinking not...Did you call Vc little vikes hell they got more you know what than you at least they play looser!!! go clean ur room!!!

viking4life
Riding the Bench

Post by viking4life »

old*rocket wrote:
the buckeyes will hammer athens they got what it takes to win the big games.
>>>NOT<<<<

LEROY
Freshman Team

Post by LEROY »

This one could be close, with both teams playing for pride and seniors playing for the last shot.

I pick Wellston to win at home against an improving Vinton County team.

Good luck to both teams, and Boilermaker. Play a great game.

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Buck_09, if I wanted to watch "real game" I'd go watch Jackons vs. Gallia, not your dumb lil bucks who think they're so great because they win the tvc year every but when they make the playoffs they get spanked, step up and play a schedule like the Rockets do and then I'll respect you!

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Rocket50 wrote:Buck_09, if I wanted to watch "real game" I'd go watch Jackons vs. Gallia, not your dumb lil bucks who think they're so great because they win the tvc year every but when they make the playoffs they get spanked, step up and play a schedule like the Rockets do and then I'll respect you!
When you play St. Clairsville, Ready and NC in the same season you can tell us to step up and play the schedule you do!

Thats a laugher! Wellston can't buy a victory against NY!
BTW at least we can make the playoffs. You guys can't make it to .500

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Goof4life you are almost as funny as Flash_G , You guys from Vinton Co. are something else.

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

Orangeandbrown, st.c pretty good this year, u got absolutely smacked. Ready, terrible this year. NC havnt been good since the early 90's. So shut the he'll up about NY, I hope to god u play oak hill first round...... Bye bye NY...

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Caulker10, they're going to lose in the first rd. no matter who they play, thats NY being in NY or "Buchtel" as Boiler would say!
Btw, Caulker10...see ya on the ropes tomorrow night at the game brotha!

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Hmmmm......I couldn't help but notice but viking4life, with the way he or she posts with.... and ??? and !!!!, etc, resembles a former poster on here by the name of "vikefan". "vikefan" always spiked in posts with Wellston games involving the Vikings — and badmouthed Wellston up one side and down the other.

What ever happened to him? Oh wait a minute I know the answer to that question so never mind...LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just an observation. Not accusing anyone of being one and the same.

Either way, good luck to both teams on Friday night.

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

I'll be there bro.

FLASH-G
Riding the Bench

Post by FLASH-G »

boilermaker wrote:There are alot of things you should keep your big mouth shut on Flash-G . If you dont like what I have to say you know where I live , get on here and talk like that to me I thought I knew you better than that. Guess not . By the way just because you dont play highschool sports doesnt make you any less of a person .I can and will talk about anything I wish and noone can make me quit! I was just trying to fire up you good buddy GooF4life .
You can talk about anything you want but you still don't know anything about sports and your right I do know where you live.

Return to “Football”