WK10 SOC2 7-2 Minford @ 8-1 Lucasville Valley

KVDW
SE

Re: WK10 SOC2 7-2 Minford @ 8-1 Lucasville Valley

Post by KVDW »

Hey Bleeding Red.....

remember these posts we made from back 3 weeks before the season started ??

i wouldn't spread my bankroll too thin this Friday night if i were you..... :lol: :lol:

LOOK OUT !!!! :122246 :122246
=====================================================
Bleeding Red Post subject: Re: SOC 2 2010 Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Location: Minford......Home of the 2009 SOC II CHAMPIONS......THE "MIGHTY" MINFORD FALCONS!!!!

KVDW wrote quote:
valley, wheelersburg and west will ALL whack minford big time this year. they had a couple of pretty good players but their winning the soc was little more than a fluke last year. valley and west will out-skill them and wheelersburgs line will dominate them all night long this year. they had their "glory days" last year and should cherish it because it is all downhill for them for the next few years at least.

Bleeding Red wrote quote:

Funniest thing I have heard so far on this board. That is great! Do you like your crow with or without seasoning? Smoked or grilled?
===============================================================

CAW....CAW....CAW.... :-D

CompetitiveByNature
Waterboy

Post by CompetitiveByNature »

I'd love to see Minford win this ballgame. However, I dont think theyve faced a passing attack this year that is anywhere near as capable as Valley's. That being said, I think Valley will probably come away with a victory in this one and host a home playoff game.

Valley 35
Minford 21

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

KVDW wrote:Hey Bleeding Red.....

remember these posts we made from back 3 weeks before the season started ??

i wouldn't spread my bankroll too thin this Friday night if i were you..... :lol: :lol:

LOOK OUT !!!! :122246 :122246
=====================================================
Bleeding Red Post subject: Re: SOC 2 2010 Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Location: Minford......Home of the 2009 SOC II CHAMPIONS......THE "MIGHTY" MINFORD FALCONS!!!!

You are funny KVDW!

KVDW wrote quote:
valley, wheelersburg and west will ALL whack minford big time this year. they had a couple of pretty good players but their winning the soc was little more than a fluke last year. valley and west will out-skill them and wheelersburgs line will dominate them all night long this year. they had their "glory days" last year and should cherish it because it is all downhill for them for the next few years at least.

Bleeding Red wrote quote:

Funniest thing I have heard so far on this board. That is great! Do you like your crow with or without seasoning? Smoked or grilled?
===============================================================

CAW....CAW....CAW.... :-D

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

Coach Berry will be smiling by the end of the night!

Do or die tonight fellas

Proud to be a Falcon!

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Heard the Yates kids has been out this week, has anyone heard if he is going to play or not? That would be a HUGH loss for Valley if so!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ It doesn't matter if he is playing or not Minford will not change their game plan. Minford will be fired up for this one and I expect them to hit on all cylinders and play to their full potential. Reports are this was a great week of practice and the team has "that look" in their eye. I don't think these Seniors are ready to be finished just yet. The people at this game will see a Minford team they haven't seen all year.

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Vladimir, I do agree with you about Minford being especially focused. I have no doubt they will be and for good reason. However, if Yates doesn't play - well, he does make a major difference on both sides of the ball for Valley. You are right - it may not change Minford's game plan - it would only make it easier to execute. Heard Yates suffered a concussion in the Burg game. Personally, I will be thinking of one of the finest men I knew during this game, Coach Berry.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

demaniac1 wrote:Who is on 99.3 this week? Tough choice imo! This will be as good a game as Burg/West
I heard the Burg vs West game is on the radio and the Minford vs Valley game will be on the 99.3 website. Personally, I am not sure why they would put that game on their website with the video broadcast on VSN. Who would listen to the game if they could watch it instead?

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

tap in bogey wrote:Vladimir, I do agree with you about Minford being especially focused. I have no doubt they will be and for good reason. However, if Yates doesn't play - well, he does make a major difference on both sides of the ball for Valley. You are right - it may not change Minford's game plan - it would only make it easier to execute. Heard Yates suffered a concussion in the Burg game. Personally, I will be thinking of one of the finest men I knew during this game, Coach Berry.
John was a great person, but the last thing he'd want is for the Falcons to dwell on anything that happened to him. He'd expect them to stay focused, play hard and to their fullest potential and say "Bring it on!" I think that's exactly what you are going to see tonight.

If Yates does or does not have a concussion and if his hand is broke or not it doesn't matter as Minford is expecting him to play. There are alot of crazy rumors about each team each week and what is going on with them. If any player or coach took any stock in it, they would be not preparing themselves correctly for a game. I've always taken the approach of every team is 100% and you have to be prepared to beat them at their best.

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Vladimir wrote:
tap in bogey wrote:Vladimir, I do agree with you about Minford being especially focused. I have no doubt they will be and for good reason. However, if Yates doesn't play - well, he does make a major difference on both sides of the ball for Valley. You are right - it may not change Minford's game plan - it would only make it easier to execute. Heard Yates suffered a concussion in the Burg game. Personally, I will be thinking of one of the finest men I knew during this game, Coach Berry.
John was a great person, but the last thing he'd want is for the Falcons to dwell on anything that happened to him. He'd expect them to stay focused, play hard and to their fullest potential and say "Bring it on!" I think that's exactly what you are going to see tonight.

If Yates does or does not have a concussion and if his hand is broke or not it doesn't matter as Minford is expecting him to play. There are alot of crazy rumors about each team each week and what is going on with them. If any player or coach took any stock in it, they would be not preparing themselves correctly for a game. I've always taken the approach of every team is 100% and you have to be prepared to beat them at their best.
True, points well taken.

Red_Dog
Freshman Team

Post by Red_Dog »

I think my Falcons will be more motivated than ever tonight. They have many reasons to go to Valley and win this game. I'm sure they will be dedicating this game to Coach Berry. They also have the chance to make the playoffs and knock Valley out with a win tonight. There is too much on the line for the Falcons to not be focused. I think this will be a great game, but I gotta go with my Falcons tonight.

Falcons by a couple scores. Make the Minford Community proud!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Bleeding Red wrote:

You are funny KVDW!
awwwww, look on the bright side, Red. so far you have beaten 0-9 waverly and 2-7 northwest..... and THEY were at 100%.

you have to be the luckiest guy in the world though with Slone out for oak hill, Pendleton out for west and now Yates out for valley so you may still have a shot for tonight.

go get 'em big guy !!!

and good luck.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ Who says Yates is out? Pendleton was at 100% against Minford, but went out in the 3rd but came back in and still played on both O and D. The game is now on the zoneTV check out the quick whistle when there was a fumble on wests final drive, so Minford hasn't been that lucky. Also, if that was the case Shankweiler would have been out too.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Valley did have success running the Iso off tackle out of their Pro/ Con I formations against Burg, that's what Minford is going to have to stop. Crabtree, Shultz and Holcome are good running backs.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Vladimir wrote:Minford hasn't been that lucky. Also, if that was the case Shankweiler would have been out too.

hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. :mrgreen:

btw...is Bucher playing tonight for minford ??

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ As far as I know he is.

Other than these rumors on an internet chat forum, who says Yates isn't playing?

waverly34
Waterboy

Post by waverly34 »

my nephew plays for valley....yates is out for tonight...no questios he done until playoffs

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I will believe it when I see it.

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

I heard the same thing from what I would call a very reliable source.

salemcat
JV Team

Post by salemcat »

FIDO wrote:I agree with all the Minford posters.

Minford 54
Valley 6
Looks like an old prediction that PMOW3 may have posted. I would have loved to have seen what he would have said during this season. Right Jesco!

Return to “Football”