D4, REGION 15- IRONTON VS. JOHNSTOWN

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: D4, REGION 15- IRONTON VS. JOHNSTOWN

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

brother if i were still in ironton i'd get em for you because you are a good friend as a gift. i can vouch he'll be there. and good for the repayment, i'm gonna be in the same boat as well.but it will be good to see you my friend.and i know you'll be in the fighting tigers corner.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and did you ever finish that bucket of fries you got at a/c last year.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

How's Ironton on turf ?Have they been on it this year?
Running team vs Running team

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Which coach are you?lmbo
Ironton wins, Lewis rushes for 400 yds.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

This is two different teams from last year. The past two weeks Ironton has really put it together and has recovered from the Columbus games. Last week it was a little chippy and Id would be like come on we are Ironton we dont need that crap, but right now Im liking it. It shows a fire from these boys we havent seen for a while. I think we are back on track now. My prediction will be a close 1st half with Tigers pulling away in 2nd on Lewis's back.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:and did you ever finish that bucket of fries you got at a/c last year.
That was a huge bucket..lol.. and no, I didn't finish them...lol

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

playa_44 wrote:Which coach are you?lmbo
Ironton wins, Lewis rushes for 400 yds.
Nope just A Johnstown Fan
I'm hoping Our Dline can hold the running game I'm sure our coaches have been working on your kinda running game I think it's pretty much the same Johnstown has did good with Alot of running teams this year
Just like I said they are a decent team
I don't wanna pick out players but the do play like they did last with a lot of HEART

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

14svt wrote:
NYBUX wrote:Gotta go with Johnstown.
My cousins will have em ready to play!!!!!
Who's that ?Carter
yep :12223

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Yeah Im sure Coach Carter and coaches have some stuff up there sleeves for Friday Night
Go Johnnnies !!!!!!!!!
I heard that they are going to be enforcing No Airhorns

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

14svt wrote:Hello Y'all
Round 2 from last year I'll probably be the only the Johnstown fan on here to post but I was on here last year I think this year should be a even game No blow out like last year Looks like we are the underdogs same as last year
Both good running teams
Does Ironton have the same team from last year?
Johnstown is going to have to play Smashmouth Football
I have been looking at the stadium the vistor side looks small Johnstown has good fan travel plus a really big band (190 members)to hold I just hope we aren't like sardines
I hope we win this one
Go Johnnies!!!!!!!! Keep us rollIng
You got one more Johnnie fan on here with you, born and raised in Jtown

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

I figured we get a little respect this time around. But thats fine, we know what we have. YOU TIGERS BETTER GET USED TO US, we plan to be doing this every year.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

tigerSTRIPEZzz wrote:FLUSH THE JOHNS!
Thats a good one, never heard that one before

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

JHS Pride wrote:I figured we get a little respect this time around. But thats fine, we know what we have. YOU TIGERS BETTER GET USED TO US, we plan to be doing this every year.
We have been doing it every year, see you all Friday. Hope everyone has a safe trip to Athens.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

JHS Pride wrote:I figured we get a little respect this time around. But thats fine, we know what we have. YOU TIGERS BETTER GET USED TO US, we plan to be doing this every year.

WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS QUITE A WHILE OURSELVES. DON'T THINK THAT A POSTER OR 2 NOT RESPECTING JOHNSTOWN IS NORMAL FOR OUR COMMUNITY. WE PLAYED THE 5TH TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN D4 ACCORDING TO DREW PASTUER(SP)EVERY TEAM IRONTON PLAYED MADE THE PLAYOFFS ASIDE FROM PORTSMOUTH. PORTSMOUTH WAS ALSO THE ONLY TEAM IRONTON PLAYED THAT HAD A LOSING SEASON.YES, WE LOST 3 GAMES THIS YEAR---TO AN ENOURMOUS JOHNSON CENTRAL, KY TEAM., AND TO COLUMBUS BISHOP WATTERSON, AND COLUMBUS BISHOP HATRLEY.SO WE BEEN BATTLE TESTED, AND HAVE ONLY MISSED THE PLAYOFFS A FEW TIMES SINCE THE STARTED IN 1972.NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE ALOT OF PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE WITH OUR COACHES, BUT OUR FANS KNOW FOOTBALL AS WELL.I THINK YOU'LL FIND THEM VERY PLEASANT, AND HARDNOSED ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM, AND HEY , IF YOU BEAT US, YOU BEAT US. THEY'LL LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. BUT WE'VE HAD REGULAR SEASON GAMES EVERY BIT AS TOUGH AS THIS.

IRONTON FOOTBALL-----------RESPECT EVERY ONE-----FEAR NO ONE

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

14svt wrote:Yeah Im sure Coach Carter and coaches have some stuff up there sleeves for Friday Night
Go Johnnnies !!!!!!!!!
I heard that they are going to be enforcing No Airhorns
is this the "coach carter" from the movies???

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY YOU CAN'T BLAME PEOPLE FOR THE ''FLUSH THE JOHNNIES'' COMMENT.

YOU HAIN'T GOT MUCH OF A NICKNAME TO WORK WITH FOR AN OUTSIDER.
YOU CAN SCALP SOMEBODY IF YOU ARE AN INDIAN
YOU CAN TEAR SOMEBODY UP IF YOU ARE A TIGER
YOU CAN ROLL OVER SOMEONE IF YOU ARE A TANK
YOU CAN DEFEAT SOMEBODY IF YOU ARE A WARRIOR
YOU CAN LASSO SOMEBODY IF YOU ARE A COWBOY

SO WORK WITH US HERE, NOT MUCH YOU CAN THINK OF FOR JOHNNIES, IT'S NOT DISRESPECT IT'S A PUNCHLINE.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS QUITE A WHILE OURSELVES. DON'T THINK THAT A POSTER OR 2 NOT RESPECTING JOHNSTOWN IS NORMAL FOR OUR COMMUNITY. WE PLAYED THE 5TH TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN D4 ACCORDING TO DREW PASTUER(SP)EVERY TEAM IRONTON PLAYED MADE THE PLAYOFFS ASIDE FROM PORTSMOUTH. PORTSMOUTH WAS ALSO THE ONLY TEAM IRONTON PLAYED THAT HAD A LOSING SEASON.YES, WE LOST 3 GAMES THIS YEAR---TO AN ENOURMOUS JOHNSON CENTRAL, KY TEAM., AND TO COLUMBUS BISHOP WATTERSON, AND COLUMBUS BISHOP HATRLEY.SO WE BEEN BATTLE TESTED, AND HAVE ONLY MISSED THE PLAYOFFS A FEW TIMES SINCE THE STARTED IN 1972.NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE ALOT OF PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE WITH OUR COACHES, BUT OUR FANS KNOW FOOTBALL AS WELL.I THINK YOU'LL FIND THEM VERY PLEASANT, AND HARDNOSED ABOUT THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM, AND HEY , IF YOU BEAT US, YOU BEAT US. THEY'LL LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. BUT WE'VE HAD REGULAR SEASON GAMES EVERY BIT AS TOUGH AS THIS.

I was not questioning Irontons schedule at all, in fact everyone in Jtown looks up
to your program. I was just saying that our program is up and coming. I have 100% respect for the tigers.

IRONTON FOOTBALL-----------RESPECT EVERY ONE-----FEAR NO ONE

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YA'LL STOMPED A MUDHOLE IN US LAST YEAR, DON'T THINK WE'VE FORGOTTEN.
NOR THAT YOU'LL CATCH US BY SUPRISE THIS YEAR.WE SAW WHAT YOU DID TO US
THAT'S THE THING ABOUT A BUTT WHOOPIN
YOU NEVER LEARN TO LIKE IT
BUT YOU ARE NOT AFFRAID TO GO ANOTHER ROUND.
WE HAVE TOTAL RESPECT FOR THE JOHNNIES
BUT WE ARE A DIFFERENT TEAM THIS YEAR AS WELL
THIS ONE IS PERSONAL FOR THOSE KIDS FROM LAST YEAR
GO TIGERS

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Ironton has the titles No disrespect to thy have played couple good teams this year but I'm hoping Johnnies pull this one out when someone says this will be th Easiest game they have Played all year that's a smack in the face Don't get me wrong I could be wrong Ironton could walk a over us Johnstown is a awesome Football Community and I don't even live there All I know Jtown will be ready to Play and this game you will see Alot of Running and throwing
Coming in this game We are the Underdogs, Away Team and havent played anyone Let's prove to all the skeptics that we can win it again
Go Johnnies !!!!!!!!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Yea this wont be the easiest game we played all not by a long poop. This will be like the third easiest game I mean we did play Portsmouth and Russell.

Return to “Football”