Ironton and Burg-40+ Years of Excellence--How?

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Re: Ironton and Burg-40+ Years of Excellence--How?

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:you sure don't teach manner and ethics
I perform well enough with regards to manners and ethics to get me by in real life.

(Remember, this is just a website.)

:roll:

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

Kentucky Trojan wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:you sure don't teach manner and ethics
I perform well enough with regards to manners and ethics to get me by in real life.

(Remember, this is just a website.)

so why do you take things so personal

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHO ME, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE/SHE IS BABBLING ABOUT.
I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT DAY. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Kentucky Trojan
SE

mustang_lvr wrote:so why do you take things so personal
Simply having a discussion with individuals on a website.

If you cross the line and make it personal, then you will be suspended.

It is that simple.

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

the Burg and the Tigers can be tuff

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

LOL!! Your weak. Disclose some of your stats,or possibly all the records you set in high school and the dI LEVEL. Al Bundy?? I think so!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

on a mission wrote:LOL!! Your weak. Disclose some of your stats,or possibly all the records you set in high school and the dI LEVEL. Al Bundy?? I think so!
Father was a 2-sport D1 athlete -- basketball and baseball at Ohio University
I was a 2-sport D1 athlete -- football and baseball at 2 different schools -- Army and Cincinnati

Father guarded both Jerry Lucas (HS) and Jerry West (College) in basketball. (You do know both of them, correct?....top 50 all-time in NBA history...btw, it is Jerry West's silhouette that is on the NBA logo.) Father played on the first Ohio University basketball team that won the MAC championship. Father could have signed to play minor league baseball but turned it down knowing that he would have never made it to the show. He went into the Army instead.

I held 4 or 5 baseball records at one time at Cincinnati. All have been broken since then...many by Kevin Youkilis. I was voted the Athlete of the Year at Cincinnati in the 1987-1988 school year. Played football at Army for 1 year before receiving a neck injury. I was the starting JV fullback as a freshman prior to the injury. In 1985 we defeated Illinois in the Peach Bowl. I performed well enough for Coach Young to move me to halfback in the wishbone in the Spring of 1986. Unfortunately, the neck injury happened and I had to stop playing. One of my teammates was Mike Sullivan who is now the OC at Tampa Bay. He was most recently with the NY Giants where he was Eli Manning's QB coach as well as other duties in the past. Several of my former coaches are assistants in the NFL in addition to Mike. They are Bob Sutton who is the Assistant Head Coach with the NY Jets (DC at Army), Craig Johnson who is the Assistant Head Coach with the Tennessee Titans (he was my fullback coach at Army), as well as many others who continue to coach in the college ranks.

If you want to see some of my high school action then go to youtube under "1984 Portsmouth Trojans Football".

What else do you want to know?

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Lol!!! The 1st thing I will say is you're Old as he!!.. Living in the moment is one thing but my dad was better than yours. Hahaha... I didn't ask for the family tre I ask for;;; what have you done lately? Ordered a knew walker or jazzi chair??? Haha.. I bet you probably hold the record in the wiener eating contest as well! You've been so successful in your high school life and a real short college career. Your amazing!! Is that what u wanted someone to say? You or your dad didn't make it to the league so I not impressed.. Done with this but wanted to state my opinion.. AL BUNDY IS LIVING LARGE!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

on a mission wrote:Lol!!! The 1st thing I will say is you're Old as he!!.. Living in the moment is one thing but my dad was better than yours. Hahaha... I didn't ask for the family tre I ask for;;; what have you done lately? Ordered a knew walker or jazzi chair??? Haha.. I bet you probably hold the record in the wiener eating contest as well! You've been so successful in your high school life and a real short college career. Your amazing!! Is that what u wanted someone to say? You or your dad didn't make it to the league so I not impressed.. Done with this but wanted to state my opinion.. AL BUNDY IS LIVING LARGE!
...have fun in the Biddy League section...

...I've noticed that is where you hang out a lot...

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

Yes indeed!!! I don't spend my free time beating my chest trying to make adults think I was better than I was.. 20 years ago!! Haha.. It must be great to be a legend in your own mind!! What a douche!!

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

For calling your hand on pounding your chest. What about all the absurd accusations that you have been so ready to throw out and on the reg call folks liars about being recruited to the university??? I'm don't care about a t.o. I just couldn't let this yo any longer with the chest thumping without calling BS!!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

on a mission wrote:For calling your hand on pounding your chest. What about all the absurd accusations that you have been so ready to throw out and on the reg call folks liars about being recruited to the university??? I'm don't care about a t.o. I just couldn't let this yo any longer with the chest thumping without calling BS!!
Personal attack on me...

...take a chill pill for a while...

Kentucky Trojan
SE

But, if you want to know the truth, I was asked to come to play at Ironton by several individuals; however, after speaking with my parents about it I chose not to go.

I will not name them but there were at least 5 of them.

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Enjoy your time off, on a mission...

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

I certainly will if you can make it happen...don't see it anytime time soon for what was said! I find it amusing that your willing to go as in-depth as you have but you can't produce no concrete evidence to back up your statement.?.?

Kentucky Trojan
SE

on a mission wrote:I certainly will if you can make it happen...don't see it anytime time soon for what was said! I find it amusing that your willing to go as in-depth as you have but you can't produce no concrete evidence to back up your statement.?.?
I know it happened. Your former AD knows it happened. Ask him. He is still around.

Is that concrete enough for you?

Do some research. You will find out.

However, you have personally attacked me. You deserve a suspension.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

See if u can make it happen and I'll gladly take my time out if I was wrong for questioning the chest pounding!!!!!!!

Kentucky Trojan
SE

on a mission wrote:See if u can make it happen and I'll gladly take my time out if I was wrong for questioning the chest pounding!!!!!!!
You are greatly mistaken.

I could care less about what you have said about me.

:mrgreen:

The onus is on you to find out...if you really care....

.....honestly, I do not...

:lol:

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

go burg go tigers

Kentucky Trojan
SE

on a mission wrote:See if u can make it happen and I'll gladly take my time out if I was wrong for questioning the chest pounding!!!!!!!
Enjoy your suspension!!!

Return to “Football”