Re: Lucasville Valley 2015

Post by EagleFan89 »

Crestline is now open in Week 8

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

EagleFan89 wrote:Crestline is now open in Week 8
Wow, what a turn of events! Hopefully Coach Crabtree can pick Crestline up... Be great for them!

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

chicken_coop wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:What difference does it make and isn't it too dam* early for anyone on this chat board to talk playoffs...geesh! How about enjoying the upcoming season first! HS football ends fast enough without hurrying it along... :122245 The battle over the biggest JOHNSON can wait a while, don't you think!?
It has nothing to do with that, this keyboard Warrior didn't play a down of football, and always comes into the Valley threads running his chops. I've met the clown in person, and I take everything with a grain of salt...lol. But heres some of puppies recent doozys..

"Valley will never compete in the SOC II"
- Valley moved up and competed.
"Valley will never beat Burg"
- Valley beat Burg
"Valley will never win the SOC II"
- Valley won the SOC II
"Valley will never win a regional title"
-Valley won a regional title"

Now it's Valleys playoff run will end when they play whoever...and that could be true, but like I said, this guys is ALWAYS in these threads studdering around...take it back to Burg DOGGGGGGGGGGG
There were a lot of naysayers on SEOPs...A decent run of talent and great coaching can silence most internet critics...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

chicken_coop wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:What difference does it make and isn't it too dam* early for anyone on this chat board to talk playoffs...geesh! How about enjoying the upcoming season first! HS football ends fast enough without hurrying it along... :122245 The battle over the biggest JOHNSON can wait a while, don't you think!?
It has nothing to do with that, this keyboard Warrior didn't play a down of football, and always comes into the Valley threads running his chops. I've met the clown in person, and I take everything with a grain of salt...lol. But heres some of puppies recent doozys..

- Valley beat Burg
- Valley won the SOC II

Now it's Valleys playoff run will end when they play whoever...and that could be true, but like I said, this guys is ALWAYS in these threads studdering around...take it back to Burg DOGGGGGGGGGGG

has to get one right sometime.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Chicken_coop: arguing with Mad Dogg is like arguing with a wall with excuses. Anything you say he will repeat someone else's statement he read somewhere. He's clueless.

Valley is the real deal and deserves to be mentioned in SOC II championship talk, Playoff talk, and anything else you wanna throw out there. They are returning a great group of kids that have been part of fantastic run of success and that keeps the kids motivated.

EagleFan89
JV Team

Post by EagleFan89 »

Western Reserve Academy in Hudson may also be open in Week 8.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

JS7_22 wrote:Chicken_coop: arguing with Mad Dogg is like arguing with a wall with excuses. Anything you say he will repeat someone else's statement he read somewhere. He's clueless.

Valley is the real deal and deserves to be mentioned in SOC II championship talk, Playoff talk, and anything else you wanna throw out there. They are returning a great group of kids that have been part of fantastic run of success and that keeps the kids motivated.
I know brother, believe me....I'm sure the "Ive been against Valley every since Crabtree cheered against Burg" BS is coming... :lol: :lol:

More importantly, that would be a great pickup for week 8!!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

- Valley beat Burg
- Valley won the SOC II

There were a lot of naysayers on SEOPs...A decent run of talent and great coaching can silence most internet critics...
The critics and naysayers go way back to the Huddle days...lol

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

HItops wrote:
izladoom wrote:Anyone know the date of the scrimmages?
Friday August 14th Symmes Valley home Friday August 21st Notre Dame Jamboree Game at Old Historic Portsmouth Stadium but I have not heard start times, so if someone knows those they can fill them in
well duh ..I flipped over the schedule and both scrimmage times are 7 pm

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Valenth wrote:
Wow, what a turn of events! Hopefully Coach Crabtree can pick Crestline up... Be great for them!

Lord I hope not.....

A D7 team that went 0-10 last year giving up 488 points and scoring 120 (average loss of 49-12).

Crestline has won exactly 1 game since 9/9/2011 (Luke Keller and Blake Yates helped Valley crush Coal Grove 33-14 that night to put it in perspective for Indian fans). The Bulldogs are a robust 1-36 since then (the one win was 28-22 over an 0-10 South Central team that gave up 446 points in 2013) and have given up 1,851 points (50.03) in those games.

To sum it up....Other than a "game" there is no sense at all in Valley trying to play a terrible team like Crestline.

Western Reserve Academy (as of last year) isn't even playoff eligible.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

Crab's brother wrote:
Valenth wrote:

Lord I hope not.....

A D7 team that went 0-10 last year giving up 488 points and scoring 120 (average loss of 49-12).

Crestline has won exactly 1 game since 9/9/2011 (Luke Keller and Blake Yates helped Valley crush Coal Grove 33-14 that night to put it in perspective for Indian fans). The Bulldogs are a robust 1-36 since then (the one win was 28-22 over an 0-10 South Central team that gave up 446 points in 2013) and have given up 1,851 points (50.03) in those games.

To sum it up....Other than a "game" there is no sense at all in Valley trying to play a terrible team like Crestline.

Oh wow... I didnt realize that Crestline was THAT bad... Strike my previous comment! :( It just seems not good to have just 9 games and miss out on potential computer points.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Anyone know when the meet the team is?

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

izladoom wrote:Anyone know when the meet the team is?
before friday aug 14th scrimmage and i dont know if it is for all sports or just football ...and i dont care ....all i want to see is football....put the pads on and let go !!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Crab's brother wrote:
Valenth wrote:

Lord I hope not.....

I think we had them confused with Crestview, or at least I did.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

2015 Preseason Division VI All-Ohio

The JJHuddle Preseason All-Ohio Teams are back. Today we continue the unveiling with the release of our Division VI First and Second Teams and Honorable Mention. Over the course of the next week we will unveil a new division each day. Enjoy. And congrats and good luck to those listed.

Note: These teams were selected before the OHSAA’s August realignment. It’s the second straight year the OHSAA has realigned teams with Week 1 just weeks away. 

D-VI FIRST TEAM
OFFENSE

QB: Bryan Rolfe, Lucasville Valley, 6-2, 185, sr.
RB: Zach Goecke, Spencerville, 6-1, 185, sr.
RB: Riley Nagel, Defiance Tinora, 5-10, 170, sr.
WR: Bryce Romanello, Lucasville Valley, 6-2, 198, sr.
WR: Hunter Wilker, Marion Local, 6-0, 205, sr.
TE: Braxton Donaldson, Miami East, 6-3, 240, sr.
OL: John Schwieterman, Marion Local, 6-5, 200, sr.
OL: Logan Bailey, Defiance Tinora, 6-7, 225, sr.
OL: Luke Treasure, Grandview Heights, 6-2, 220, sr.
OL: Mathew Howard, McDonald, 6-4, 240, sr.
OL: John Dirksen, Marion Local, 6-5, 270, so.
K: Sean O’Brien, Cincinnati Country Day, 5-11, 170, sr.
ATH: Teagan McFadden, Paint Valley, 5-9, 200, sr.

DEFENSE

DL: Brandon Bennett, Patrick Henry, 6-3, 285, jr
DL: Dylan Hartley, Mechanicsburg, 6-1, 245, jr.
DL: Drew Wolford, Lucasville Valley, 6-1, 238, sr.
DL: Davionne Laney, Summit Country Day, 6-1, 245, sr.
LB: Dalton Hicks, Delphos Jefferson, 6-1, 220, sr.
LB: Logan Smith, Liberty Center, 6-3, 210, sr.
LB: Trey Williams, Cardington Lincoln, 6-1, 221, sr.
LB: Evan Madden, Kirtland, 6-3, 180, sr.
DB: John Colangelo, Canton Central Catholic, 5-9, 155, sr.
DB: Brevin Renollet, Defiance Tinora, 6-4, 175, sr.
DB: Joey Bates, Kirtland, 5-10, 185, sr.
DB: Kaleb Romero, Mechanicsburg, 5-10, 165, jr.
P: Mitchel Stammen, St. Henry, 6-0, 180, sr.
Last edited by nutronron2012 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Congrats to those selected...The three are certainly key players and the leaders of the team.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

How did the scrimmage with SV go?

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

I only caught the jv did some players change their numbers?

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Any key injuries to date?

Hitops2.0
Varsity

Post by Hitops2.0 »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Any key injuries to date?
Valley has 65 kids dressing and all went into and came out of the scrimmage okay

Return to “Football”