Portsmouth Trojans 2019

Prime Time
S

Re: Portsmouth Trojans 2019

Post by Prime Time »

From my point of view Portsmouth 4-5 wins and that could be a big stretch on 4 wins. Undersized, opposing defenses stack the line and make Parker work for every yard. After that I really didn’t see much outside fullback and Parker. I say Gallia will win OVC this year and Ironton second , Coal Grove , Either Rock Hill or Chesapeake Fairland next in line. Probably Portsmouth and South Point. But things could change during season. OVC is stronger than previous years at top

Huntster77
Waterboy

Post by Huntster77 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:00 pm
PTrojan59 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:58 pm
NoPain23 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:59 pm Personally I did not think they looked good, worse than last year by a lot but it is only the preview. Line looked small & I only saw one of the QB’s but he looked pretty small himself
Line is smaller than last year, not sure that’s really a bad thing though. They seem to be more conditioned. But don’t have the experience. Roe is the smaller QB, but I don’t care if he’s 5 foot even, if he’s better between the 2 then they need to start him. To say they look worse than last year by a lot in a 1 quarter (varsity) preview is a stretch lol.
Any qb is a upgrade from last year. That was the worst quarterback in many years. I like Portsmouth’s team. Some areas need work but I was impressed from what I saw so far. Both times Fairland scored Portsmouth had non starters in for the most part. Rowe would be my starter but there’s no harm in playing both right now. The defense is very fast. I have faith they will get it all worked out.
Both Portsmouth Scores were on non-starters too. The big run Parker had for a touchdown... yep that was on our JV.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Huntster77 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:29 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:00 pm
PTrojan59 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:58 pm

Line is smaller than last year, not sure that’s really a bad thing though. They seem to be more conditioned. But don’t have the experience. Roe is the smaller QB, but I don’t care if he’s 5 foot even, if he’s better between the 2 then they need to start him. To say they look worse than last year by a lot in a 1 quarter (varsity) preview is a stretch lol.
Any qb is a upgrade from last year. That was the worst quarterback in many years. I like Portsmouth’s team. Some areas need work but I was impressed from what I saw so far. Both times Fairland scored Portsmouth had non starters in for the most part. Rowe would be my starter but there’s no harm in playing both right now. The defense is very fast. I have faith they will get it all worked out.
Both Portsmouth Scores were on non-starters too. The big run Parker had for a touchdown... yep that was on our JV.
Good point lol

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005

Return to “Football”