Region 19

fbnut
SEOP

Re: D-V, Region 19

Post by fbnut »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:59 pm
Jack Sparrow wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:31 pm
ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Minford should've beat wheelersburg. I believe Redmen would beat wheelersburg now the way their playing.
You’re going to have to quit using your product. It’s not healthy

Minford lost 21-20 in overtime to wheelersburg. Rock Hill beat the team, that beat the team, that beat the team, that beat Minford! If the Redmen weren't mathematically eliminated i think they could win the region!
Makes perfect sense

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

Post by ROCK HILL PRIDE! »

Nut, dang right it does! But i don't think woby and sparrow are believers! They probably don't fear the spear one bit! But believe you me if they played RH right now we'd make believers out of them! Redmen are playing their best ball right now. Nut, they probably even giggled a little bit when they read this, and thats just disrespectful but thats ok, just wait until next year.

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:50 pm
ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:43 pm
wobycat wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:33 pm

Guy has three posts. He’s trolling

Why am i trolling? Redmen just had a big win against Chesapeake. Chesapeake beat Oak Hill,Oak hill beat minford!
Are you suggesting that wasn't a quality win? I feel that if RH had played the rest of the season the way they played friday that they could be undefeated right now! They have the talent and the coaching staff to do it. Is that so hard to believe because your a wheelersburg fan?
:roll:

Wobycat did you just roll your eyes at me? That is just disrespectful. I feel like that eye roll just disrespected all of Redmen nation and i take great offense to that! Do you think you could beat RH if you played them right now?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Raycharles wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:25 pm
That’s football though.. gotta roll with the punches.

Why am i trolling? Redmen just had a big win against Chesapeake. Chesapeake beat Oak Hill,Oak hill beat minford!
Are you suggesting that wasn't a quality win? I feel that if RH had played the rest of the season the way they played friday that they could be undefeated right now! They have the talent and the coaching staff to do it. Is that so hard to believe because your a wheelersburg fan?
Do what?? Ok let's start with 1st line, RH beat a 4-5 Chesapeake team who you are saying beat Oak Hill and Oak Hill beat Minford. Which means what?? Look at week 2 for Chesapeake they got the chance to play Minford straight and got beat 54-21, so why are you using beating a down year Oak Hill team better for Chesapeake and RH beats Peake. I truly don't get it, I mean RH even played Minford in week 1 losing 43-13. I'm glad you've got so much pride in your program, as any poster or fan should, but there has to be reality built into your arguments. Rock Hill has 2 wins this season and if you're claiming how they played for 1 single game basis for believing they'd be undefeated right now, that's a bit off your rocker. I'm not a burg fan and it's extremely hard to believe, the numbers just don't add up. Love the support for your Redmen though just needs to be more realistic argument.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Far as the region goes, I look for Ridgewood to jump Burg and finish in the #2 spot behind Ironton. Burg will slide in at #3 and I believe you'll see Wellston if they can beat VC, a team they struggle with and not exactly sure last time they've beaten them, or I think you'll see a Minford team jump into the #6 spot by virtue of teams losing ahead of them. Obviously if Trojans can pull off the upset against ironton then it throws my entire theory out the window.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:04 pm Far as the region goes, I look for Ridgewood to jump Burg and finish in the #2 spot behind Ironton. Burg will slide in at #3 and I believe you'll see Wellston if they can beat VC, a team they struggle with and not exactly sure last time they've beaten them, or I think you'll see a Minford team jump into the #6 spot by virtue of teams losing ahead of them. Obviously if Trojans can pull off the upset against ironton then it throws my entire theory out the window.
I thought I had this region figured out. When I woke up last Saturday I was way off. So I give up until this Saturday. If oak hill happens to win a lot is going to change.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:09 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:04 pm Far as the region goes, I look for Ridgewood to jump Burg and finish in the #2 spot behind Ironton. Burg will slide in at #3 and I believe you'll see Wellston if they can beat VC, a team they struggle with and not exactly sure last time they've beaten them, or I think you'll see a Minford team jump into the #6 spot by virtue of teams losing ahead of them. Obviously if Trojans can pull off the upset against ironton then it throws my entire theory out the window.
I thought I had this region figured out. When I woke up last Saturday I was way off. So I give up until this Saturday. If oak hill happens to win a lot is going to change.
If Oak Hill wins that'll be a bigger upset than Trojans beating Ironton. The last few spots could be jumbled up in any manner really, as I think spots 6-8 is what everyone will be waiting on, I just don't see the top 5 teams in the region taking a loss in week 10. Oak Hill does have the ability to run the ball which waverly has struggled with but they pose no threat in the passing game. So if waverly grabs a 2 score lead it'll be tough, Oak hill will need to eat the clock to have any shot.
Last edited by greygoose on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:59 pm

Do what?? Ok let's start with 1st line, RH beat a 4-5 Chesapeake team who you are saying beat Oak Hill and Oak Hill beat Minford. Which means what?? Look at week 2 for Chesapeake they got the chance to play Minford straight and got beat 54-21, so why are you using beating a down year Oak Hill team better for Chesapeake and RH beats Peake. I truly don't get it, I mean RH even played Minford in week 1 losing 43-13. I'm glad you've got so much pride in your program, as any poster or fan should, but there has to be reality built into your arguments. Rock Hill has 2 wins this season and if you're claiming how they played for 1 single game basis for believing they'd be undefeated right now, that's a bit off your rocker. I'm not a burg fan and it's extremely hard to believe, the numbers just don't add up. Love the support for your Redmen though just needs to be more realistic argument.

Redmen had some bad luck early on because the ball didn't bounce their way. It happens. BUT now they are playing their best ball of the season and i think they'd beat wheelersburg head to head. I think they'd beat anyone on their schedule the way they played against Chesapeake. Wobycat disrespected Redmen nation and i think he owes them an apology for rolling his eyes at us! If he don't give an apology to all of Redmen nation then next time pirates play the Redmen the Redmen will show no mercy. I wish they could play tomorrow! Wheelersburg can bring all 6 of their wins to the HILL ( one of which was in overtime by 1 point to Minford ) and i guarantee you the Redmen would send them pirates packing with another loss!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:18 pm

Redmen had some bad luck early on because the ball didn't bounce their way. It happens. BUT now they are playing their best ball of the season and i think they'd beat wheelersburg head to head. I think they'd beat anyone on their schedule the way they played against Chesapeake. Wobycat disrespected Redmen nation and i think he owes them an apology for rolling his eyes at us! If he don't give an apology to all of Redmen nation then next time pirates play the Redmen the Redmen will show no mercy. I wish they could play tomorrow! Wheelersburg can bring all 6 of their wins to the HILL ( one of which was in overtime by 1 point to Minford ) and i guarantee you the Redmen would send them pirates packing with another loss!
Chesapeake just isn't a quality win though, Burg won't ever play the Redmen unless they can somehow figure out how to win inside the OVC. I men ya lost to a 2-8 Meigs team by 16 that's not ball bouncing their way. You mention Burg only beating Minford by 1 in OT, but Redmen lost 43-13, again that's not ball bouncing wrong way. I'm sure Burg will bring their 6 wins and currently #2 region ranking to RH and play a 2 win Redmen team anytime. Eyeroll hu?? That's because of what he was reading he simply couldn't put into words a response. ;)

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:24 pm
ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:18 pm

Chesapeake just isn't a quality win though, Burg won't ever play the Redmen unless they can somehow figure out how to win inside the OVC. I men ya lost to a 2-8 Meigs team by 16 that's not ball bouncing their way. You mention Burg only beating Minford by 1 in OT, but Redmen lost 43-13, again that's not ball bouncing wrong way. I'm sure Burg will bring their 6 wins and currently #2 region ranking to RH and play a 2 win Redmen team anytime. Eyeroll hu?? That's because of what he was reading he simply couldn't put into words a response. ;)

The way RH is playing now i think we run the table next year! I don't think pirates,tigers or anyone else could beat the Redmen now or next year!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

^^^From 2 wins to undefeated next year?? How many seniors are you losing this year??

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:35 pm ^^^From 2 wins to undefeated next year?? How many seniors are you losing this year??

All the seniors will graduate. We will lose all the seniors! Are you insinuating that our seniors aren't smart enough to graduate? So wobycat rolls his eyes and now you are saying our boys ain't smart ! You just don't go around disrespecting Redmen nation like that! You guys just don't get it! I'm just about done with this conversation! Now you've got me so aggravated that I'm going to get out the peace pipe and get myself calmed down. And furthermore I was very offended by the picture someone put of me on here urinating in the ohio university parking lot! I was willing to let that go but this constant disrespecting of Redmen nation will not be forgotten!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:04 am
greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:35 pm ^^^From 2 wins to undefeated next year?? How many seniors are you losing this year??

All the seniors will graduate. We will lose all the seniors! Are you insinuating that our seniors aren't smart enough to graduate? So wobycat rolls his eyes and now you are saying our boys ain't smart ! You just don't go around disrespecting Redmen nation like that! You guys just don't get it! I'm just about done with this conversation! Now you've got me so aggravated that I'm going to get out the peace pipe and get myself calmed down. And furthermore I was very offended by the picture someone put of me on here urinating in the ohio university parking lot! I was willing to let that go but this constant disrespecting of Redmen nation will not be forgotten!
Gotta be tough trolling around, especially when you don't know how many seniors are on the RH team, :roll:

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:06 am

Gotta be tough trolling around, especially when you don't know how many seniors are on the RH team, :roll:
We have 9 seniors but lots of talent moving up.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Now you've got me so aggravated that I'm going to get out the peace pipe and get myself calmed down. And furthermore I was very offended by the picture someone put of me on here urinating in the ohio university parking lot!
LOL :lol: This guy cannot be serious! My man, for the love of GOD, lay off the peace pipe and STOP urinating in parking lots. There are kids walking around for Christ sake! You're going to end up in the county jail.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

vladimir wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:41 am

Now you've got me so aggravated that I'm going to get out the peace pipe and get myself calmed down. And furthermore I was very offended by the picture someone put of me on here urinating in the ohio university parking lot!
LOL :lol: This guy cannot be serious! My man, for the love of GOD, lay off the peace pipe and STOP urinating in parking lots. There are kids walking around for Christ sake! You're going to end up in the county jail.
I ain't laughing one bit! This is no laughing matter! Redmen are playing good ball right now and nobody want to give them credit! They just came off a huge win against Chesapeake and they would be undefeated right now if the ball had bounced their way early in the season.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Hey I'll be the first to say, Congrats on your win over the 'peke buddy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

It's cold out tonight just like your hearts are towards our Redmen! I don't need extra furs in my wig wam cause the Redmen are on FIRE!!! WHOOOA HOOA HOOOOAAA!!!!!

ROCK HILL PRIDE!
Waterboy

vladimir wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:56 am Hey I'll be the first to say, Congrats on your win over the 'peke buddy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks vlad, Redmen nation appreciates your support!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

ROCK HILL PRIDE! wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:51 am
vladimir wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:41 am

I ain't laughing one bit! This is no laughing matter! Redmen are playing good ball right now and nobody want to give them credit! They just came off a huge win against Chesapeake and they would be undefeated right now if the ball had bounced their way early in the season.
That's a lot of bouncing needed to go from 2 wins to undefeated ;). I will give you credit though probably the most talked about 2 win team on the site. :D

Return to “Football”