Burg vs Ironton 2021

SpeedKillz

Re: Burg vs Ironton 2021

Post by SpeedKillz »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:03 pm speedkillz sure sounds like another tool that used to be on here.

Paladin!!!!

Sounds like some of the idiot comments he used to make
Did he also leave because SEO is afraid of critical thinking? 😂

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:54 am
Bfan99 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:50 amTE Arthur
That's a tough one. Any word on what the injury is?
Heard he tore some tendons in his knee out for season very sad good kid and great player

Burg grad 85
Lavon Helm
Riding the Bench

Post by Lavon Helm »

SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:11 pm
Lavon Helm wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:59 pm
522Pirate wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:50 pm

Dang dude, you may need to take a nap or eat a snickers...to have so many other cultured opportunities and events wherever you are, as you claim, you’d think you wouldn’t be so emotionally invested in kids you don’t know nor care so little about.

You just don’t understand dude. He gets to come out of the basement and tell his mom how he totally owned everyone on the internet.
Sounds like some more deflection to me. 🤷‍♂️🤡
The old “I know you are but what am I”….haven’t heard that one in a while.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Lavon Helm wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:41 pm
SpeedKillz wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:11 pm
Lavon Helm wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:59 pm

You just don’t understand dude. He gets to come out of the basement and tell his mom how he totally owned everyone on the internet.
Sounds like some more deflection to me. 🤷‍♂️🤡
The old “I know you are but what am I”….haven’t heard that one in a while.
This doesn't make sense

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

scott1297 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:28 pm
spider2Ybanana wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:54 am
Bfan99 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:50 amTE Arthur
That's a tough one. Any word on what the injury is?
Heard he tore some tendons in his knee out for season very sad good kid and great player
This needs to be censored also. Thought we were respecting privacy?

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

I look for a great game Friday night at the tank.
Sorry to hear about the Burg injuries hope it is a great injury free game for both teams.
Ironton still has some good players and depth overall on the team and I am sure the Burg does to.
Looking for a Tigers win 21-17 not seeing a blowout here by either team but a good hard hitting game.
Go Tigers

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

Ironton wins but it will be a dog fight! Battle of the 2 best recruiting schools in southern ohio.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

GalliaTribe wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:41 pm Ironton wins but it will be a dog fight! Battle of the 2 best recruiting schools in southern ohio.
I just dk if we really know enough to say anything more than it looks like a toss up fri night. Too many unprovens.

Looks like Ironton begins w a brand new backfield along w a brand new QB1. Where do the touches go? Who will suppliment the offense these absences generate? How does this change Irontons identity offensively? Does this mean Irontons gna come out ultra conservative and try to milk clock and grind it out and play ball protection or are they gna open up the playbook? Does the "these absences change nothing" sentiment within the fanbase translate on the field? What's the mental state rn in Irontons locker room? A big strange loss. Two sets of team pics days. Big week one rivalry game. Last minute lineup changes. Significant drop in IN GAME and in BIG GAME situations experience at significant positions including QB1. A growing spotlight. Very stated and heavy expectations.

Just a lot of unknown to consider now. Lot of late adjusting. Seems to be a lotta of scrambling to find the right optics.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

The weirdest part about this thread is months ago I could have swore SpeedKillz was an Ironton fan with all of his direct bashing of Wheelersburg…. But now with his constant bashing of the situation(s) in Ironton it’s quite clear the dude is just a troll who needs this attention to sleep at night.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

bbjunky81 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:44 pm The weirdest part about this thread is months ago I could have swore SpeedKillz was an Ironton fan with all of his direct bashing of Wheelersburg…. But now with his constant bashing of the situation(s) in Ironton it’s quite clear the dude is just a troll who needs this attention to sleep at night.
Questions and critical thinking are not bashing.

Honesty is not fandom.

Doesn't matter who you are a fan of if you are honest.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

bbjunky81 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:44 pm The weirdest part about this thread is months ago I could have swore SpeedKillz was an Ironton fan with all of his direct bashing of Wheelersburg…. But now with his constant bashing of the situation(s) in Ironton it’s quite clear the dude is just a troll who needs this attention to sleep at night.

Kinda feels like unless its direct and unabashed praise 24/7 365 on tap, it might not be tolerable in this fanbase. Lol

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

art_vandelay wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:15 pm
transplant wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:00 pm Back to the game, you think either team will try to just burn clock and play 3 yards and a cloud of dust (rubber pellets)? Try to limit possessions and grind it out? Or will both teams open the play book and have a shootout? Could come down to special team play? Gonna see any trick plays? onside kicks? I'm an outsider and have no ties to either team, couldn't care less who wins. Just want a good game and see what others thoughts are on the game.
With both teams starting new quarterbacks, I look for grind-it-out play-calling for both teams that will shorten the game. Both teams mainly looking for their QB to just take care of the football.

Also, Burg has an absolute weapon at kicker in Sammons, whereas Ironton will be fielding an inexperienced kicker. Will be a huge advantage for Burg if this game is close in the 4th quarter (which I think it will be).*
I agree, I think it will be a dogfight all game. Could come down to a field goal late in the game. In the WSAZ pickem's contest i went with burg 24-21, not sure it will be that, but we will see. Good luck to both teams. Both teams will have good years.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

transplant wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:45 am
art_vandelay wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:15 pm
transplant wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:00 pm Back to the game, you think either team will try to just burn clock and play 3 yards and a cloud of dust (rubber pellets)? Try to limit possessions and grind it out? Or will both teams open the play book and have a shootout? Could come down to special team play? Gonna see any trick plays? onside kicks? I'm an outsider and have no ties to either team, couldn't care less who wins. Just want a good game and see what others thoughts are on the game.
With both teams starting new quarterbacks, I look for grind-it-out play-calling for both teams that will shorten the game. Both teams mainly looking for their QB to just take care of the football.

Also, Burg has an absolute weapon at kicker in Sammons, whereas Ironton will be fielding an inexperienced kicker. Will be a huge advantage for Burg if this game is close in the 4th quarter (which I think it will be).*
I agree, I think it will be a dogfight all game. Could come down to a field goal late in the game. In the WSAZ pickem's contest i went with burg 24-21, not sure it will be that, but we will see. Good luck to both teams. Both teams will have good years.
Looking forward to the game have my tickets already I think it will be a great game and a points Bonanza for the winner.
I'm hoping for a safe and healthy game for both teams.
Go Tigers

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Yes, big points game for sure. The tank will be rocking. Hope for good weather Friday night and a good game between 2 solid programs.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

I believe Burg will put a running clock on the Tigers early in the 4th if not late 3rd. I have felt like Burg was going to win a close one before all of the losses Ironton has suffered and now I feel like this one gets ugly. I also look for Pendleton to lose his cool and make an A$$ of himself when Burg pulls away... JMO

PirateFan[69]
Varsity

Post by PirateFan[69] »

GalliaTribe wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:41 pm Ironton wins but it will be a dog fight! Battle of the 2 best recruiting schools in southern ohio.
Burg will be playing with no recruits!!! WOOOOHOOOO

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

transplant wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:05 am Yes, big points game for sure. The tank will be rocking. Hope for good weather Friday night and a good game between 2 solid programs.
Oh goodness, if these two programs are just solid, I’d hate to know what the rest of the SE District is lol

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

Without critical thinking, and with a head coach on the verge of an in-game meltdown, the Fighting Tigers must have no chance on Friday night. Poor old Ironton.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

pembrook burrows III wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:21 am Without critical thinking, and with a head coach on the verge of an in-game meltdown, the Fighting Tigers must have no chance on Friday night. Poor old Ironton.
Must say Ironton win always
Must say Ironton unstoppable always
Must not think .
Must not question
Must not analyze

Thinking is for northerners.

😂😂🤡🤡

GalliaTribe
JV Team

Post by GalliaTribe »

Blitz wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:07 am I believe Burg will put a running clock on the Tigers early in the 4th if not late 3rd. I have felt like Burg was going to win a close one before all of the losses Ironton has suffered and now I feel like this one gets ugly. I also look for Pendleton to lose his cool and make an A$$ of himself when Burg pulls away... JMO

Can’t believe this hasn’t been censored yet.

Return to “Football”