SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

Post by bird78 »

WHO WINS? :shock: :-D :!:

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Logan Should.
its going to be a great atmosphere.
it will be a great way to end our regular season.

InDiAn_FeVeR_32
Waterboy

Post by InDiAn_FeVeR_32 »

logan by 5-6 touchdowns :shock: , sadly :( i cant believe im saying 5-6 touchdown loss by ironton is possible but logan just hammered, and dismantled portsmouth 61-14, and portsmouth beat ironton 41-18

ironton as i recall only forced 1 possibly 2 punts against portsmouth in the whole game and logans defense just manhandled portsmouth this week

sadly for ironton this 1 could get ugly in a hurry
Last edited by InDiAn_FeVeR_32 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

InDiAn_FeVeR_32
Waterboy

Post by InDiAn_FeVeR_32 »

ironton just doesnt have the defense they usually have, their secondary is really bad, and i dont see ironton being able to run the ball very well against logan

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Having seen them both play...I just can't think of any area of the game that Ironton matches up well in. I hate that for the Tigers, and while I expect them to not back down and play hard, I just don't think they've got the horses this year to play at the same level Logan is playing at right now. I expected the Cheifs to be very good, but they far exceeded my expectations of them.

They're every bit as good as all the hype.

Up in Boone County, West Virginia
There lives the outlaw Jesco White
And the way he loves to dance
Makes all men want to fight...
R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Logan.

Mr. Horsepower
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Horsepower »

I think that Logan will keep doing what they have done all year. NEVER underestimate an opponent, prepare mentally and physically, and of course play as a TEAM. The Tigers will NOT be overlooked or taken as anything less than an opponent capable of winning next Friday. Let's go Logan!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

as much as i like most of all you ironton fans on here. im gonna have to say logan by atleast 42 points at logan..

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Jesco White wrote:Having seen them both play...I just can't think of any area of the game that Ironton matches up well in. I hate that for the Tigers, and while I expect them to not back down and play hard, I just don't think they've got the horses this year to play at the same level Logan is playing at right now. I expected the Cheifs to be very good, but they far exceeded my expectations of them.

Jesco - You are spot on with your comments, except for your Chiefs mispelling LOL! Ironton is going to have alot of difficulty this week.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Steely Dan wrote:
Jesco White wrote:Having seen them both play...I just can't think of any area of the game that Ironton matches up well in. I hate that for the Tigers, and while I expect them to not back down and play hard, I just don't think they've got the horses this year to play at the same level Logan is playing at right now. I expected the Cheifs to be very good, but they far exceeded my expectations of them.

Jesco - You are spot on with your comments, except for your Chiefs mispelling LOL! Ironton is going to have alot of difficulty this week.

:lol: :oops: :lol: Oops! :lol: :lol:

I before E, except after C. I guess I missed that H in there after the C. :lol: :lol:

osu*me
Riding the Bench

Post by osu*me »

logan. no arguement. last home game on bill sauer.....the chiefs are the best team in southeastern ohio hands down. good luck to all the boys, especially the seniors. this is a really special game for them and every class that has walked the feild on their senior nights as well. Go Chieftains!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Sorry man, I don't want to be the spelling police, but I couldn't pass that one up! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Steely Dan wrote:Sorry man, I don't want to be the spelling police, but I couldn't pass that one up! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I don't blame you...it was there and you took it. :lol: :lol: I just made it way too easy. :lol:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

And that, my friend, is why I kind of feel guilty about it..... ;-)

Bottom line, you know I agree with you, and that is what is important to me. Just couldn't pass up the chance to "rattle the cage" a little bit!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

vegas says

Logan -45 vs ironton

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

As much as I'd love to the Ironton win this game (so the Burg could get some more computer points) I just don't see it happening. Logan is just to strong for the Tigers this year.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Steely Dan,

If you don't want to feel bad, look at as if my big hands just got moving too fast for my own good and "accidentally" hit the e before the i. :lol: :lol:

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

osu*me wrote:logan. no arguement. last home game on bill sauer.....the chiefs are the best team in southeastern ohio hands down. good luck to all the boys, especially the seniors. this is a really special game for them and every class that has walked the feild on their senior nights as well. Go Chieftains!!!

dont be so fast........

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Last REGULAR SEASON GAME on Bill Sauer Field.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Well Ironton will have to play mistake free to beat Logan. They need to tackle and not get down if something bad happens. Logan can be beat. They run well, but if you stop Frye you got a chance. Portsmouth if they would have caught the ball early tonight would have had a chance, but they made to many mistkes. If Ironton can limit the mistakes they can win.

Return to “Football”