OVC Game of the Week South Point vs. Rock Hill

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

wemufans wrote:I think that is what they are saying. Of course they are blaming the loss on their poor play not the winning team playing better. Don't you know you have to blame somebody! ;-) ;-) So who do you think will win CGHornet 10?

I know.. :lol:

I think that South Point and Rock Hill are both good teams, but coming off the loss to the rivals, Rock Hill will try and get what they can outta the season. As much as the Hill hates the Grove, they are more than willing to share the OVC with them.

Rock Hill gets the win

RH-21
SP-13

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Enough about the Coal Grove game! It's over and there's nothing Rock Hill can do about it now!

Get fired up for the Pointers!!! Send 'em home with their tails tucked between their legs, whimpering!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know that there's NO WAY that the Redman seniors want this to be their last game! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! GET FIRED UP!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!

GET 'EM HILL!!!

(wow! did I just say that?) :lol:

Dbzshibainu
Varsity

Post by Dbzshibainu »

Go Redmen

Devilhorse
Freshman Team

Post by Devilhorse »

20-14 SP

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Go Pointers! Make the drive out 93 worth the trip!

FanoftheHill
Waterboy

Post by FanoftheHill »

cghornet10 wrote:
FanoftheHill wrote:If RH plays the way they did against CG, SP will win big. SP like us are playing for a share fo the OVC but most important they are wanting to take our chances of the play offs away. RH can win big but they have to play like they can and not like they did against CG and West. Do they deserve a share of the OVC if they win, this is not professional football so the answer is yes. The same way SP will deserve it if they win. Lets hope for a fun competitive game with no injuries. Remember that these are kids playing because they love the game. Go Hill, win big.

I'm probably going to catch some flack for this, but you kept say "how they played against Coal Grove.." Are you inferring that the only reason they lost to Coal Grove and/or West is because the Redmen didn't play good? In other words, the loss didn't have anything to with the performance by the other teams, but because Rock Hill didn't play good ?

No RH was not the better team on either of the games. The better team is the one who overcomes all obstacles and comes out with the win in the end. I do believe they are a better team than they showed on the two losses. During the West game they played like crap. Good teams don't do that. The CG game we just got dominated at the line of scrimage. I'm simply saying that if we get dominated at the line af scrimage or play like crap, they will lose. I guess to answer your question, They got beat by West because they didn't come to play. They got beat by CG because they were dominated at the line of scrimage at got beat at every aspect of the game.

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

Devilhorse wrote:20-14 SP

Thank you.. finally somebody from CG is givin us some kind of support.. it seems like everybody from there is just tryin to put the SP kids down..

Pointers all the way!

Go Point!

jbl
Waterboy

Post by jbl »

Play hard, Redmen. Show the Pointers what you're made of--and earn that game next Friday night (and a share of the OVC).

Go Redmen!

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Rock Hill

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Game Day! Let'sssss Gooooooooo Poiiiiiiiiiinters!!!

OVCfan
Freshman Team

Post by OVCfan »

Come on Coach Knipp,....

Let's break out the Red Pants tonight too (All Red) :-D :-D :-D :-D

"The Greatest Show on Turf"
2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

calpreps has Rock Hill winning, so I will go with that. That way Lawrence county has at two teams in the playoffs.(hopefully)

Funny thing is the chance of rain like last year, just no mud to play in, thats boring turf football for you.

mcstephen10
Riding the Bench

Post by mcstephen10 »

20-14 SOUTH POINT BABY!!!

For the 30 people that picked Rock Hill to win.. and to you people that said that South Point is filled with nothing but a bunch of thugs and wanna be thugs... FORGET YOU ALL!!! GO POINTERS!!!

Congrats to all of the seniors.. from both teams.. but especially from the point.

I believe that a special thanks from All of SP goes out to:
Beau Weed, Tyler Smith, Corey Garred, Kyle Hughes, Zach Woody, Donald Malone, and Big Joe Hall

Back-2-Back OVC Champs baby!!!

YOU KNOW!!!

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

mcstephen10
S

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-14 SOUTH POINT BABY!!!

For the 30 people that picked Rock Hill to win.. and to you people that said that South Point is filled with nothing but a bunch of thugs and wanna be thugs... FORGET YOU ALL!!! GO POINTERS!!!

Congrats to all of the seniors.. from both teams.. but especially from the point.

I believe that a special thanks from All of SP goes out to:
Beau Weed, Tyler Smith, Corey Garred, Kyle Hughes, Zach Woody, Donald Malone, and Big Joe Hall

Back-2-Back OVC Champs baby!!!

YOU KNOW!!!

That was a real classy post, mcstephen. :shock:

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

Great job Pointers! I was glad to see you all make it to 5-5 after that tough nonconference schedule. Hopefully with Coach Shilot, SP has a bright future.

To Rock Hill, and I realize this is a few years too late, but this was my first trip to your stadium and you have a beautiful athletic complex. And also congrats on a good season ... 7-3 weren't you? Not bad at all!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooo goooooooo POIIIINTERS! What a great game you limited the turnovers and penalties and held the ball for a lot of minutes away from the Rock Hill offense. Rock Hill played really hard and had me very worried especially with us missing the extra point. i still hope the Redmen make it to the playoffs better for an OVC team than that team down the river! ;-) This was my first football game at your new field and it was very nice. The fog rolling in with the full moon made it a little creepy though!

PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

I agree about the fog!!

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

Congratulations to the Pointers... you out played us tonight! RH shot themselves in the foot too many times and too early in the game... it's not rocket science... if you turn the ball over and fail to execute, you just will not win. Rock Hill showed a lot of heart late, but again too little too late... SP showed a lot of tenacity and Beau Weed made some big plays in a couple of tough situations. I hope RH can still sneak into the playoffs so that we can try to end on a better note than tonight... if not, we at least went down fighting. I'll save my remarks to the seniors until we see what happens with the playoff situation. But for now you guys have been fun to watch... we aere in every game this year until the end... we always had a chance... that's where you want to be!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Congrats South Point.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

CO- OVC, CO- OVC, CO- OVC, CO- OVC!!!!! ;-) ;-)

Return to “Football”