WESTFALL vs. COLDWATER

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

WESTFALL vs. COLDWATER

Post by mstangmom »

They annouced at the game that they did re-bracket and that we were playing Coldwater. If we find they were wrong I will change the heading of the topic.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

http://cavbooster.com/ Good Luck To Westfall from here,Link to Coldwater.They play in that little conference up north that produces state champions

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Man thats a cool website they tell you everything on there.
Thanks D-5

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

This will probably be the toughest game Westfall has ever played, but just keep on believin' and you never know.

Sure, on paper, Coldwater should win, but that is why they don't play the games on paper. Just ask Desales. Everyone had them penciled into the title game and look where they are at. On the outside looking in.

Westfall, you'll have all of the SEOP's nation pulling for you next Saturday. Give em' hell boys and don't expect nothing less then a victory. It would me nice to watch a team from the are in the finals.

Just remember this, Mustangs.

David and Goliath confront each other, Goliath with his armour and shield-bearer, David with his staff and sling.

David then strikes Goliath with a stone from his sling, and the Philistine falls on his face to the ground.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I too will be rooting for Westfall in this one.
Coldwater is a beast like no other and they are use to playing this time of the year.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Good luck to the Mustangs........

CherryBombBHS
Waterboy

Post by CherryBombBHS »

Good luck Westfall!

Looks like Coldwater might be the mirror image of their team 2 years ago. :?

But all you can do is play your game and then some. I cannot/will not make a prediction for this game, but I'll be rooting for ya!

Go Mustangs, buck the Cavs!

CherryBombBHS
Waterboy

Post by CherryBombBHS »

I mentioned in another thread that the state finals just might reflect the championship game of two years ago. PROVE ME WRONG 'STANGS!!!

Remember Hidalgo was short and squat compared to the other horses. He didn't have the blooded lines of the other horses. But he had something the other horses didn't have: His rider "coached" him through good times and bad, and that mustang had the heart of a champion! And even though nobody expected him to win the big race, he did the unthinkable and won!

LET'ER BUCK MUSTANGS!!!! Let'er buck!

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

It looks as if the media and others have already put Cardinal Mooney and Coldwater in the state championship game. I know that the Marion Pleasant team will be ready to play they have a great coaching staff. Head coach Chris Kubbs always has his team ready to play. They are not going to be intimidated by Cardinal Mooney.
I don’t think many people have given the respect earned by Westfall. This team as done nothing but win and last Saturday was truly the first test where they had to really dig deep as a team to pull off a win. Good job Mustangs and keep it up.

Go Mustangs!!!!!

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

You never know. Westfall just needs to play the game and see what happens. Coldwater is definitely the favorite based on their team, tradition and playing in the MAC, but Westfall continues to make its own tradition.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THIS IS GREAT MUSTANG MOM, I'M SO PROUD OF THE 'STANGS. BUCK COLDWATER. :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

It's official westfall v coldwater
It appears westfall is the home team
7pm Nov 24th

game site:

Clayton Northmont Dudon Memorial Stadium
4916 National Road
Clayton 45315
Mgr: Robin Spiller B: 937-832-6013 F: 937-832-6001
Media Coord: Gene Eyler B:937-832-6505

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i made you all, a new saying for coldwater, you like. :razz:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

That is out by the Dayton International Airport.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

I LOVE IT YTB. May have to make a sign the says that for the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to a poster on JJ, He believes after everything he read about the mustangs we are about the best matched team they have played all year and ranks us up with Alter.
From what I am seeing in regards to athleticism and size, Westfall will more then match up with Coldwater. In fact, this is only the second team Coldwater has played all season that I believe is as good or better then Coldwater and has or had a legitmate shot at defeating Coldwater. (Alter being the first. I didn't think MSML would beat CW in week 2)

I'll post the CW starters later, but Westfall is MUCH bigger then Coldwater in the trenches. Then you can go down the line and match up kids - Cain & Klenke; Hardin & Harlemert, Gose & Geier, Rogers & Homan, Cline & Kaup, Puckett & de la Rosa.. and the list goes on. Both schools have the district defensive player of the year - Bailey & Kunk. The numbers comparing all these kids are very very similar.

I see Westfall with an offense as explosive as Coldwater's with the best Defense the Cavs will see all season. Coldwater better come prepared for World War 3

That is saying a lot about the mustangs and what they have accomplished.
And in the words of YTB
GO MUSTANGS. BUCK COLDWATER.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Good luck to the Mustangs, wish you the best. Tall order this week. They put their pants on one leg at a time, just like your players do. Play hard (which you will) and injury free. I'll be pulling for the Mustangs this week!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Congrats to Westfall!! Hit 'em hard and hit 'em often!!! Beat Coldwater!

Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they can only put 11 of them out there a time, eh mum. go mustangs go. 8)

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

You bet YTB! Our kids have seen many a team they've been an underdog too and pulled off the victory...any given night.

Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!
Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

Tall order for Westfall.......... for the 4th week in a row, I'm pulling for them.

Return to “Football”