Is kantuckyII sure Ironton is leaving the SEOAL?

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Army wrote:
Paladin wrote:Army , you are a spectacle. The SEOAL is going nowhere. Been here for over 80 years and will be around for a long time ahead. Man, you look like such a fool.

Too bad you couldn't leave the OCC and come bully everyone here. Didn't work out well, I know. And, just like the tigger crowd, everyone has had to sit back for 3 years and listen to your nonsense about how the tough South was going to dominate. Not only has the North won both FB titles, this year the best the South could do was THIRD PLACE . And you did have a losing record as I recall.

Whining and putting up a canard like "woe is the SEOAL", we need to find some teams to get in here ( we can beat, lol ). Shameless, Army. But amusing. Most folks have to pick themselves up off the ground after reading your drivel as it is funny. Pathetic, but funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin,
What's your record at Zanesville Bishop Rosecrans again :?:

What's the word that always spews out of your trap..Pathetic and too funny :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why you must of had to leave teaching and coaching and move far away up near the rust belt of Ohio :-D

:razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

NUFF SAID.......................

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

he said he was leaving sports spanky, NO MORE QUESTIONS. ;-) ;-)

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Not so fast, Bait. I said I was leaving (that thread) and saying BYE to the tigger (poor) "sports" !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't be wasting my time if a tigger favorable Mod keeps deleting or changing my posts on that topic. If the tiggers are embarassed because they can't win in the SEOAL or their poor sports fans won't come out and support their teams in person, financially, theres the door. tiggers already don't have 4 other sports programs that many in the league have. As the Dogpatch of the SEOAL, the tiggers should leave. 8)

BYE !! :roll:

Have gun, will travel
BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Paladin wrote:Not so fast, Bait. I said I was leaving (that thread) and saying BYE to the tigger (poor) "sports" !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't be wasting my time if a tigger favorable Mod keeps deleting or changing my posts on that topic. If the tiggers are embarassed because they can't win in the SEOAL or their poor sports fans won't come out and support their teams in person, financially, theres the door. tiggers already don't have 4 other sports programs that many in the league have. As the Dogpatch of the SEOAL, the tiggers should leave. 8)

BYE !! :roll:

As the most obnoxious poster on any message board, I'm sure most posters on SEOP would love to see you leave. :lol:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

actually he keeps it interesting. one reason i tune in everyday. the more people that tune in means this site remains free. he keeps the itown posse in check. keeps it real.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BubbleGumTiger on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

:shock:

Never Give Up!
sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

O.K. -- its BIG , but not that big !! :lol:

No brag, just fact !! 8)

Have gun, will travel
tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

:-D
Last edited by tigermama on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

gahs4ever wrote:
a tigger favorable Mod keeps deleting or changing my posts

Has nothing to do with "tigger favorable." Just plain old fashioned respect and decency; some things you need to work on.

Amen!

kantucky
Varsity

Re: Is kantuckyII sure Ironton is leaving the SEOAL?

Post by kantucky »

Haha! This goes great with the thread saying Them Fighting Tigers are being kicked out of the OVC and here we were leaving the SEOAL, although some didn't believe it..

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

kantucky wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:26 pm Haha! This goes great with the thread saying Them Fighting Tigers are being kicked out of the OVC and here we were leaving the SEOAL, although some didn't believe it..

😂 Back after 15 years ,let me guess Ironton has a team that's supposed to win the state or you finally got over the fact that your hero retired :lol: :lol:

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Pinwheel wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 pm
kantucky wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:26 pm Haha! This goes great with the thread saying Them Fighting Tigers are being kicked out of the OVC and here we were leaving the SEOAL, although some didn't believe it..

😂 Back after 15 years ,let me guess Ironton has a team that's supposed to win the state or you finally got over the fact that your hero retired :lol: :lol:
you do know I know who you are? you're cracking me up

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

kantucky wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:03 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:34 pm

you do know I know who you are? you're cracking me up

Course you do, everyone does 😂

portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

This thread is brought to you by George Romero.

Return to “Football”