Could the SEOAL Posters check it out and up-date

Army
S

Could the SEOAL Posters check it out and up-date

Post by Army »

Hey SEOAL Posters,
Could you check out the Post:

SEOAL Football Champion History 1925-2007

I have updated it and added several stats to it. If you have up-dated stats or from the past, please could you foward them. Also could you check out the stats on your teams.

Zanes Vegas, If Zanesville has the the history of how many Tournament wins, i.e., Former C.O.L., CBC, OVAC Football History / Championships. Biggest games played, Trivia, etc, etc.

Trojan Dave,
Likewise the Portsmouth, Trojans. Like former G.O.L. / OKAC Championships (Years) Playoff History, and anything I have not added for your program on here etc, etc.

Bitbucket64, Bronc21, Dshaton, Hilltop, 86CAV, Tank85, Chilltown,
Got any info concerning the CAVS that I have not added for there Football History? Trivia, Big Games, Championships, etc.

Gahs4ever,
Likewise Gallia Academy's Records, or triva history.

Ghostwriter, Your Tiger Bait, Old Tom Morris, Tigercannon71, Likewise for Ironton. Check and see if it's correct and anything else I have not added.

Apollo Creed, Ironman92, Ironman02, 10Mike
Any info on the Jackson Program I can add to this? History, Triva, Games,?

Warren Local, Any up-dates, former TVC data, Big Games, SEOAL data.

Marietta Posters, Especially former C.O.L. former data, SEOAL games, stats? Playoffs?

Noreply66,
Logan, any info on the Football Program I can add? Playoff Appearences, Big Games, Biggest Rival games in the SEOAL.

Athens Posters, any info I can add? Big Games, Championships, Playoffs?

Former SEOAL Teams, Posters for; Wellston (Boilermaker), Meigs, Nelsonville-York (NYBuuckeye96),

Middleport, Pomeroy, Nelsonville, Posters who still remember there history from those three schools before the consolidations.

Waverly, New Boston, River Valley and Point Pleasent, WV Posters data on there past while in the SEOAL.

Thanks

Army :-D

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Army, Just a couple of updates on Coach Lutz and the Ironton Fighting Tigers....Coach Lutz over all coaching record is 352-79-5 after 2007 season....Which ranks him second in Active and Retired coaches in the State of Ohio....I believe 9 wins will place him as the winnest coach in the State of Ohio passing Terry Malone of Hamilton Badin (Retired) 360-117-8....

Ironton is ranked 12th in the History of the State of Ohio's Top Football Programs....598-302-44....Ranked 111th in the Nation....

Ironton has appeared in 8 State Finals....

Without Kentucky none of this info could be possible....Thanks, Kentucky for all your hard work....

Hope that help!!!!

gh

Army
S

Post by Army »

ghostwriter wrote:Army, Just a couple of updates on Coach Lutz and the Ironton Fighting Tigers....Coach Lutz over all coaching record is 351-80-5 after 2007 season....Which ranks him second in Active and Retired coaches in the State of Ohio....I believe 10 wins will place him as the winnest coach in the State of Ohio passing Terry Malone of Hamilton Badin (Retired) 360-117-8....

Ironton is ranked 12th in the History of the State of Ohio's Top Football Programs....598-302-44....Ranked 111th in the Nation....

Ironton has appeared in 8 State Finals....

Without Kentucky none of this info could be possible....Thanks, Kentucky for all your hard work....

Hope that help!!!!

gh

Ghostwriter,
Done deal, check out the up-date. Hey on the Basketball side, check it out. What year was Ironton in the D3 Final? Any other info on Basketball would be appreciated to. Check it out on Ironton.

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

I think the 598-302-44 stat for Ironton is through the 2006 season

According to Ironton Football Dot Com, Ironton got win number 600 all-time vs. Jackson this past season; if accurate, that would mean Ironton now has a total of 603 wins all-time, rather than 598. And Ironton's overall record would be 603-307-44

I personally consider any statement of Ironton's all-time record as a more-or-less accurate approximation; but a discussion of that is for another time and place ;-)

Ironton has been in 8 finals, as mentioned, and has 3 additional final four appearances... I think the following is accurate:

1 1973 finalist
2 1975 semi-finalist
3 1979 CLASS AA STATE CHAMPION
4 1982 finalist
5 1985 semi-finalist
6 1988 finalist
7 1989 DIVISION III STATE CHAMPION
8 1992 finalist
9 1993 finalist
10 1995 semi-finalist
11 1999 finalist

Army
S

Post by Army »

Gray Fighting Tiger wrote:I think the 598-302-44 stat for Ironton is through the 2006 season

According to Ironton Football Dot Com, Ironton got win number 600 all-time vs. Jackson this past season; if accurate, that would mean Ironton now has a total of 603 wins all-time, rather than 598. And Ironton's overall record would be 603-307-44

I personally consider any statement of Ironton's all-time record as a more-or-less accurate approximation; but a discussion of that is for another time and place ;-)

Ironton has been in 8 finals, as mentioned, and has 3 additional final four appearances... I think the following is accurate:

1 1973 finalist
2 1975 semi-finalist
3 1979 CLASS AA STATE CHAMPION
4 1982 finalist
5 1985 semi-finalist
6 1988 finalist
7 1989 DIVISION III STATE CHAMPION
8 1992 finalist
9 1993 finalist
10 1995 semi-finalist
11 1999 finalist

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

i bet some of you guys read four or 5 newspapers a day 8) :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Go to SEOALfootball.com and you can see the all time standings and champions under the "SEOAL History" Link.

I also have a list of the All-Time players and coaches of the year, but not on the website. I hope to add it to SEOALfootball.com ASAP.

The site is updated through 2006. I will update it through the 2007 season as soon as I get a chance to do that.

Hope that helps.

Army
S

Post by Army »

LoganLocos wrote:Go to SEOALfootball.com and you can see the all time standings and champions under the "SEOAL History" Link.

I also have a list of the All-Time players and coaches of the year, but not on the website. I hope to add it to SEOALfootball.com ASAP.

The site is updated through 2006. I will update it through the 2007 season as soon as I get a chance to do that.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Locos

Happy New Year :!:

Respectfully

ARMY

Return to “Football”