Who will have the best D in 2008?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Who will have the best D in 2008?

Post by Orange and Brown »

:?: Who will have the best defense and why.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
keeping it real
Waterboy

Post by keeping it real »

i say the chillicothe cavs will have the best defense around.they return all but 3 starters.they have probably the best run stop defense around the defense line all returns the secondarys all back and they have 5 d1 and d2 prospects on that side of the ball one thing i do know is that coach Metzler and Mccafferty will have the boys ready to come out and be hard hitting very physical in your face type players.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

Logan is my pick but Ironton is right i think

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

I think Ironton's Defense will be great....Returning The Whole D-Line But Beach..And He Can Be Replaced With Cramblit or Sinnott...One Linebacker will be gone..And Could Be replaced with Warner,Sinnott, Kriebel, Or Justice. The Secondary Will Be Strong Again With Brice, Dyer, Morris, Burchfield, Freeman, Wetzel, Preston, and Pancake. This Defense Will Be Pretty Good...

T-I-G-E-R-S
West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

i think that west wil have a pretty good D next season..........if they jus have a few players step up cause they dont lose much

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

im going to have to go with piketon in the SVC piketon is bringing back the whole defense pretty much yes we lost seniors but evry one played defense this year so we started 9 sophmores and rotated 4 more sophmores in about 65% of the time and we bring back all or JR's on D the only real person piketon lost on D was jamie toland but we have 2 sophmores to fill in for him and hughes if he stays around so look for the piketon D to be hard hitting, smart and aggressive

DE's:11,11,12
DT's:11,12
LB's:11,11,11,12
CB's:11,11,11,12
S's:11,12
we will be have alot of exp..

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!

Return to “Football”