WK 1 Waverly @ Piketon

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

WK 1 Waverly @ Piketon

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

who do think will win?

my opion we just have them out skilled this yr they dont have enough skilled athletes to match up head to head vs us so im looking at piketon victories 35-7 and roback is the only threat and he cant play Qb and Wr at the same time so hes really no factor to us but roback i give you props your the best Wr in SE ohio but you dont have role caracters around you for to proform to your full potential
Last edited by redstreak_pass_rusher on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Post by awesomepossum »

Waverly

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

awesomepossum wrote:Waverly

whats your resason for that pick

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I don't know much about either team. I am learning a lot about Piketon so I pick Piketon. I hope you go 9-1 Piketon. We need the points
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Orange and Brown wrote:I don't know much about either team. I am learning a lot about Piketon so I pick Piketon. I hope you go 9-1 Piketon. We need the points
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you go 9-1 also lol we need points what division are you cats

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

We are D-5 But we dress like a medium D-4 school :-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Sports 101
Varsity

Re: piketon VS waverly

Post by Sports 101 »

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:who do think will win?

my opion we just have them out skilled this yr they dont have enough skilled athletes to match up head to head vs us so im looking at piketon victories 35-7 and roback is the only threat and he cant play Qb and Wr at the same time so hes really no factor to us but roback i give you props your the best Wr in SE ohio but you dont have role caracters around you for to proform to your full potential

I really think this is one of the dumbest post i've read in a while. What do you mean waverly dosent have any athletes. derek roback, ryan robertson,caleb roland,kevin malone, and dj howard. they have a lot of athletes just as piketon does. it should be a very good game!!
Last edited by Sports 101 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
72Xcurl
Freshman Team

Re: piketon VS waverly

Post by 72Xcurl »

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:who do think will win?

This might just make the bulletin board in Tiger town. Very Bold statement to make.

GO TIGERS

GO TIGERS
bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Coach Gullion needs to put a ban on players posting on here. Don't write checks your rear can't cash son.lol :oops:

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

bengalfan76 wrote:Coach Gullion needs to put a ban on players posting on here. Don't write checks your rear can't cash son.lol :oops:

1st im not a player i have watch the redstreaks for yrs now and im sorry sports 101 if you have seen piketon latley they have waverly out skilled by far

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

now pass rusher, we are aloud to give our opinion on here. I do think Piketon has to be the favorite, i will agree with you there. the only game i didnt go to is the westfall game. and didnt mean to call your post dumb, just having a tough day at work and taking my aggression out on the computer... :evil: i hate having bad days!!! :razz:

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
GrumpyOldFish
Freshman Team

Post by GrumpyOldFish »

Why are we talking about an actual game? The season is 8 months away???

Army
S

Post by Army »

Didn't Piketon beat Waverly at home back in the late 90's?

JohnKnight
Varsity

Post by JohnKnight »

Take a look at this video #6 #7 are Sophs and #14 is a jr.

http://scoutingoh.com/Trevor_Walls_Waverly.htm

Apollo Creed
Waterboy

Post by Apollo Creed »

The cupboard is certainly not bare at Waverly.

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Sports 101 wrote:now pass rusher, we are aloud to give our opinion on here. I do think Piketon has to be the favorite, i will agree with you there. the only game i didnt go to is the westfall game. and didnt mean to call your post dumb, just having a tough day at work and taking my aggression out on the computer... :evil: i hate having bad days!!! :razz:

its cool sports we are intitled to or opinoin and yea i agree with you but who ever has seen piketon and waverly scrimmages in the last 4 yrs as in 7 on 7 and freshman games piketon beats them like by 40 points not saying skill and size dosnt change but still i think piketon will be victories

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Your baseing Piketon's sucess this year on 7 on 7 camps and freshman games. :roll: Wow! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

all the stuff on here doesnt matter to me ... (it makes me laugh)
we will know who the better team is come august !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

bengalfan76 wrote:Your baseing Piketon's sucess this year on 7 on 7 camps and freshman games. :roll: Wow! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

read my post agin i said i know skill and size changes and you ppl forget these guys are friends and enemys to so they know who 2 watch for and who not 2 care about so piketon is not worried about any body besides roback and thats it

72Xcurl
Freshman Team

Post by 72Xcurl »

JohnKnight wrote:Take a look at this video #6 #7 are Sophs and #14 is a jr.

http://scoutingoh.com/Trevor_Walls_Waverly.htm

#15 sure was fun to watch for the last 3 years........WOW

GO TIGERS

Return to “Football”