Who Will Win The Soc II In 2008?????

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Who Will Win The Soc II In 2008?????

Post by West Legend »

my prediction is WEST(dont lose hardly anybody and it sounds like they are hitting the weights hard)with BURG finishing second

what do you think??????

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Still to early to tell, but I will say that I think Minford will be a contender again this year alot of young talent coming back

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

West and Burg will both go into the showdown at West undefeated in league play. Then Minford, Waverly, Valley, and Northwest.

West returns the most talent, but we've got to put it together.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Wheelersburg, of course.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Wheelersburg is the defending champion so someone has to unthrone them. Waverly returns a lot and lost a lot. Waverly returns better individual players thajn West has: Rorback and Malone for example. West returns their team and should be better. Minford lost a lot, returns a lot and may be able to replace everyone they lost. Valley: not this year. Northwest: unknown. Who will work the hardest and improve the most until November 2008?

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I just want to see someone else besides Wheelersburg win the SOC. Tired of hearing all about the BURG. ARRRRGGGGGGG...it's driving me nuts.

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

the reason that i believe west will win the soc is because they will be much stronger than past season and they feel like they can win and they are gonna prove that

GO WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly loses allot, especially on both lines and at LB, but don't count the Tigers out just yet. If some kids step up to compliment Robertson, Malone, Roback and Rowland Waverly could contend. Burg and West both play at Waverly.

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Any chance for Burg to beat West with the coaching change at Burg?

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

falconflyer wrote:Any chance for Burg to beat West with the coaching change at Burg?

Absolutely! How much of an impact solely depends upon who they choose for the job. If Coach Woodward is offered and accepts, Burg should not miss a beat as he has been in the system for some time now and I believe he will not make drastic changes the first season. If they hire someone that introduces a completely new scheme, then the impact may be felt a bit more and it will depend on how fast they make the adjustment.

In any case, Burg will be competitive, has the athletes and should be at the top of the SOC contenders regardless of the changes.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

My mind says Burg but, my heart says west.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Whoever plays the best...

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Post by awesomepossum »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Wheelersburg, of course.

arrogant much?

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i agree. i mean the burg won it last year and do have the most titles in soc play. so untill someone knocks the burg of of the throne then it's still the burgs gold ball. here is my early prediction.

1. burg
2. west
3. waverly
4. minford
5. valley
6 northwest

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Mad_Dogg wrote:

i agree. i mean the burg won it last year and do have the most titles in soc play. so untill someone knocks the burg of of the throne then it's still the burgs gold ball. here is my early prediction.

1. burg
2. west
3. waverly
4. minford
5. valley
6 northwest

Of course both of you think that Burg will win SOC. You guys are both biased and not very realistic.

indian23
Waterboy

Post by indian23 »

i agree with siderman. West has some of the best talent in the county. If they can just put it together nobody will touch them, but, thats a big IF they can put it together.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

You guys ABSOLUTELY, FRIGGIN' KILL ME!!!!!!!!!

The thread ask, who do you think is going to win the SOCII and just because someone said Burg, they are arrogant and of course biased.

Give it fellows. Burg is the defending champs, they have some good returning players coming back, so therefore I too think they will be the frontrunners to win the league.

falconflyer, what the hell does a Burg coaching change have anything to do with whether or not they can beat West? The coach doesn't play the game, the players do. Like was said above, if Coach Woodward gets it, the Burg won't lose a beat.

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Coaching undecided, lasting any length of time, weight room attendance, poor choice of a coach, controversy all can play a part. I hope you agree who the coach is may have something to do with a team's success or failure.

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Coaching changes do have an impact and it really depends on who they hire as to how big of an impact. Again for the least impact, Coach Woodward would have to be the most obvious choice. The main thing is that the players buy into the program and establish a positive, hard working relationship with the coaching staff. Failing in these areas will definitely have negative impacts on a program.

With the athletes currently in the program Wheelersburg will be competitive in the SOC 2.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

I'm taking West to win it this year.

Return to “Football”