football programs

hardhitter
Waterboy

football programs

Post by hardhitter »

whos got the best shot at winnin state next year? and whos better minford or burg?................................................................... whos got the best line?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: football programs

Post by biggdowgg »

:shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I THINK THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS GOT A SQUAD THAT COULD MAKE A DEEP RUN THIS YEAR. IF THEY GET THROUGH THE BRUTAL SEOAL SCHEDULE PRETTY WELL INTACT. AND THE NEXT YEARS GROUP IS ALSO LOADED. ----------- GO TIGERS GO. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

hardhitter wrote:whos got the best shot at winnin state next year? and whos better minford or burg?................................................................... whos got the best line?

Oh boy.....here we go. As soon as the first quote from Minford or Burg is made, this thread will take off.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

What about West? I heard theyre supposed to be "good" this year. :roll: If that doesnt start somethin nothing will :lol:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

hardhitter wrote:whos got the best shot at winnin state next year? and whos better minford or burg?................................................................... whos got the best line?

I'd say that the burg will probably go undefeated this year and not be scored on in any games and then after they win the state, they will be ranked # 1 in the nation and then they will start playing teams from across the globe and beat all of them and then be known as the "World Champion" :roll: ......Let's cut the b/s....I say that they don't even win the SOC and Minford has the best line by far......not even close....

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Tobias wrote:Wheelersburg runs the table this year...15-0!!!!!

Yea right...there is a better chance of my sister getting a tattoo of Roy Orbison on her arse then that happening.....

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Whats does she look like Falcon? I just seen a girl at the Tatoo shop getting that one. :aaaaa21

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Tobias wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:Whats does she look like Falcon? I just seen a girl at the Tatoo shop getting that one. :aaaaa21

I saw her, too...

...she looked upset because they asked her to come back tomorrow to finish the job because they ran out of ink...

:122246 :122246 :122246

No, I do believe that it was your mom,Tobias!! :lol:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

thenoose wrote:
Tobias wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:Whats does she look like Falcon? I just seen a girl at the Tatoo shop getting that one. :aaaaa21

I saw her, too...

...she looked upset because they asked her to come back tomorrow to finish the job because they ran out of ink...

:122246 :122246 :122246

No, I do believe that it was your mom,Tobias!! :lol:

Oh my noose, we should leave the mothers out of this one.....lol :-D

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

It certainly looks like some "stiff competition".

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

FalconFan wrote:

I'd say that the burg will probably go undefeated this year and not be scored on in any games and then after they win the state, they will be ranked # 1 in the nation and then they will start playing teams from across the globe and beat all of them and then be known as the "World Champion" :roll: ......Let's cut the b/s....I say that they don't even win the SOC and Minford has the best line by far......not even close....

You know why they call it "muletown" right....cause all the people that live there, especially you, hate wheelersburg and are a bunch of donkey synonyms :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

The Riepo Man wrote:
FalconFan wrote:

You know why they call it "muletown" right....cause all the people that live there, especially you, hate wheelersburg and are a bunch of donkey synonyms :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Thats real cute you little pecker head.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Tobias wrote:Falcon Fan = Captain Ahab

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

The Riepo Man wrote:
FalconFan wrote:

No they call it muletown because we dont like it when people run their mouth and always think they're better than everyone else.And when this does happen,we make like a mule and kick the tar out of ya!! :twisted:

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

When did this tar beatin take place???? early 1900s? I havent seen anyone get the tar beat out of them...should call it procrastination town

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Nice comeback there cheif!!....NOT!!!!I mean do you ever notice that people from burg never come to minford and run their mouths directly to people??They just don't have the cajones to talk face to face. :twisted:

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Do you ever see anyone go to another school district and run their mouth...umm no!

Go here...http://burgfan.com/burgfan2/History/RecordsByOpponent.htm

This looks to me like minfords to busy taking it to beat the tar out of anybody...45 losses and only 5 wins to the burg...give or take a few

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

biggdowgg wrote::shock:

biggdowgg, I agree with you.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

The Riepo Man wrote:Do you ever see anyone go to another school district and run their mouth...umm no!

Go here...http://burgfan.com/burgfan2/History/RecordsByOpponent.htm

This looks to me like minfords to busy taking it to beat the tar out of anybody...45 losses and only 5 wins to the burg...give or take a few

Yea actually u do see that but not from all the burg pretty boys.When i was talking about beating the tar outta somebody i wasnt talkin bout football. :lol:

eatin th

Return to “Football”