$3000 Grand Prize!!! Cow Patty Bingo

ledoux
Waterboy

$3000 Grand Prize!!! Cow Patty Bingo

Post by ledoux »

On May 3rd Notre Dame will be hosting its first annual Cow Patty Bingo. For those of you who do not know what cow patty bingo here are the details:
Tickets are sold with a number on them.....once the tickets are sold and turned in the tickets are drawn randomly and assigned a block on a grid. The grid will directly coincide with a grid painted on the football field. Then a cow is let out to do her business and if she hits your square you take home a cool three grand.

Squares are 3ft by 3ft. There will be around five hundred squares sold. Tickets for a square are $20.
You need not be present to win but you must be at least 18 years old to enter and win.

If 2 squares are hit by the cow a panel of three judges will decide which square holds the most and will declare the winner, if it is too close to call the grand prize will be split between the ticket holders of both squares.

All proceeds benefit Notre Dame Athletics.

On the day of the event there will be a BBQ and refreshments along with corn hole, tip boards and various other forms of entertainment.

For tickets or more information you can contact J.D. McKenzie at ndcoach5@hotmail.com, 740-352-4934 or 740-353-0719.

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Re: $3000 Grand Prize!!! Cow Patty Bingo

Post by fpcoach »

Holy @#$%, I'll buy several tickets.

JD, can we cow-tip after the poopen.

constantine
Waterboy

Post by constantine »

This sounds like a great fundraiser! who can I make a check out to? Do u need me to bring the exlax? Darrell I will match whatever u buy and then 10 more tix! How bout that for starters. Good luck JD!

panthermama
Waterboy

Post by panthermama »

This is hilarious. I would much rather pay $20 to play this then for a restaurant discount card. I think our school needs to start this up.

ledoux
Waterboy

Post by ledoux »

constantine wrote:This sounds like a great fundraiser! who can I make a check out to? Do u need me to bring the exlax? Darrell I will match whatever u buy and then 10 more tix! How bout that for starters. Good luck JD!

Sounds like you have your work cut out for ya Darrel. You want me to put you down for 10?

The Beast
Waterboy

Post by The Beast »

This sounds like alot of fun and it is also a chance to win some good money! 3000 dollars to the winner ...........WOW! Do you need help with selling any of the tickets? if so, give me a pm and let me know how I can help even though I have been very busy with getting ready for turkey season. thanks and good luck!!!!!!!

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

I've got dung tickets. If anyone would like to buy one or know some people that would want any, give me a call. Darrell at 285-7566.

Come to Notre Dame on May 3rd and I will spank you in a game of corn hole while we watch the brown hole.

nd_titan85
Waterboy

Post by nd_titan85 »

How does the corn-hole tournament work? Entry fee and brackets?

ledoux
Waterboy

Post by ledoux »

nd_titan85 wrote:How does the corn-hole tournament work? Entry fee and brackets?

It is really dependent on the number of people that are there. We will have a sign up sheet for entries and a tentative start time. Then fill in the brackets and get it on.

Hope that helps.

nd_titan85
Waterboy

Post by nd_titan85 »

What is the time schedule for the day? thks

ledoux
Waterboy

Post by ledoux »

The event starts at 1. There will be food available then and we will also be registering people for the cornhole tournamnet. Also the big board will be up so you can see where you square or squares are located on the field. Then about 230 or so we send Bessie out on the field to do her thing. After we have a winner we will finish up the cornhole tournament and eat and socialize.

Hope that helps.

Orkan
Waterboy

Post by Orkan »

Who's field are you turning the cow loose on?

ledoux
Waterboy

Post by ledoux »

Orkan wrote:Who's field are you turning the cow loose on?

It will be at Notre Dame High School on the practice field. There are still a few tickets left. For you who want in you can contact J.D. McKenzie at 740-352-4934 or ndcoach5@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Orkan
Waterboy

Post by Orkan »

You guys could have charged $100 per ticket and created a bigger stink (bigger stink...ha ha) than the indian head rock thing if you had announced that the cow would be released on the field of a "rival to be named later"

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

Well we have sold 5 time the amount of ticket that expected. So, cow patty central will be at Notre Dame H.S. with big screen TV of each of our SOC foes fields. A cow will be released on their fields at the 50 yard line after a health fiber filled meal. The first patty per cow to hit the turf is the winner. All droppings after that is just, ...just,... just, well just cleanup duty of the home field. :lol: :razz:

And thats no bull! :roll: ;-)

Orkan
Waterboy

Post by Orkan »

Or you could put all of the cows on one field and then two weeks later sell fishing worms.

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

That would be a lot of dung :122246

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

Hey Orkan, I think we were way over peoples heads on this one. ;-)

Orkan
Waterboy

Post by Orkan »

You're right. They just aren't getting it. In fact, I find they aren't getting it wherever I go.

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

Better over their heads, than under the cow butt :122246

Return to “Football”