FRESHMAN AT SOUTH GALLIA FOR 08

mrs.coach
Waterboy

FRESHMAN AT SOUTH GALLIA FOR 08

Post by mrs.coach »

THERE IS A GOOD LINE UP OF FRESHMEN FOR SOUTH GALLIA THE 2 TWINS DANNY AND DALTON CAN BE SOME GOOD BACKS AND THAT BAKER BOY CAN HIT HARD BUT HES A LIL LAISY SOME OF THE TIME SO WELL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SEASON I SEE 6 WINS
GO REBELS

boogerred
All State

Re: FRESHMAN AT SOUTH GALLIA FOR 08

Post by boogerred »

I have never seen the Baker kid being lazy. He is a beast in the weightroom. I am not sure on his exact numbers but by no means is he lazy in the weightroom.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Matney's have a cousin coming up into the 7th grade and SG should hope he stays interested in fb and keeps working, Jacob White. Easily the strongest kid i have seen at the lower level and other than Tony logan he is the fastest. Great coachable kid with a killeer instinct and a nose for the ball. I also heard that he was far and away the best jr wrestler to ever grace our area. BTW i spent alot of time with Danny and Dalton and grew up with their daddy, good kids. Good luck to the SG frosh this year and please someone keep challenging Jacob. I would guess that he could easily start for the frosh team if allowed possibly even the JV team??

mrs.coach
Waterboy

Post by mrs.coach »

yea he was on the field but he does put up good numbers in the wieght room........and jacob is a beast

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

This needs to end. The incoming freshmen seem to be a good group. One key will be to do their school work. The most important thing in life is their education. Or should I say an education holds the keys to the kingdom!

mrs.coach
Waterboy

Post by mrs.coach »

yea them boys can play ball and they love to hit they all get a 2.0 or better

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

All of them make a 2.0 or better????? WOW, THEY SHOULD ALL BE ON THE ACADEMIC ALL-STATE TEAM WITH GPAS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

:mrgreen:

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

did jacob white transfer? He was going to green and then to gallipolis as a 7 th grader next year would be a big loss for the devils and also for jacob since s gallia does'nt have wrestling

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

MMD, just heard the other day that Jacob was planning on attending SG for 7th grade. Who knows though could be just another rumor but this was a GAHSer that told me that. Regardless, I have gotten to know Jacob the past couple of years and he is a true talent and at least 3 years ahaed of his class which is a very good class. Hopefully he keeps working hard and playing the games that he loves, any school will benefit from his talent. In ten years in the MFL he is the best I have seen go on to the 7th grade, especially when you consider his strength and speed. He is the strongest kid I have seen in our league and also the fastest not to mention his killer instinct and technical skills which is a rare mix for 5th & 6th grade football. The wresting thing has me puzzled b/c I have heard he is a better wrestler than he is a football player which is very hard to believe but heard it from a man that does not sugarcoat anything and was present at several of his wrestling matches. Does sg not wrestler at all or just not wrestle in jr high??

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Does he play any other sports? lmk

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

JChipwood !!! I coached for many years also at the MFL level !!! I'm not taking away from this young man, But I know for a fact the MFL has been down for the past few years, Player size wise. It is already hurting the upper levels of play at GA. Some is very small. I wish him the best but until he plays against players his own size on the upper levels?We just got to wait and see!!! ;-)

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

sg does not offer wrestling at the current time I know they would like to but I think it may be a economic thing also you have to add a girls sport to add a boys sport Jacob is a killer wrestler he is a men among boys in his grade I have helped coach him since he started wrestling his strenght and speed make him very tough he worked out with the juinor high team towards the end of there season he put a hurtin on all of them but one that he can t handle . I really hope that jacob stays in gallipolis with his skills he has a chance to go somewhere as long as he is kept on the straight an narrow

bluedevil
JV Team

Post by bluedevil »

dalton,danny,and jacob are my cousins they are all excellent athletes......jacob is going to play football,track,and wrestle at gahs in junior high then he is going to transfer to south gallia to play football in high school

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

bd, your cousins are good athletes and very coachable kids. the Blue sure could use Jacob in the future and he may just get used to GA and decide not to go to SG but regardless I will be watching and cheering him on. I will go on record as saying that he will be the best fb player ever at SG if he decides to play there, i mean since it has been SG not HT b/c i am not that sure of their history in the HT days but have followed since the SG days began. Tell Danny, Dalton, and Jacob a former coach of theirs says hey, they will know who you mean.

mrs.koolaid
Waterboy

Post by mrs.koolaid »

well that isnt all of jacobs skills now he's in boxing and he also dominates everybody he vs

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

6 wins out of 7 max yeah thats good :!:

Return to “Football”