Kicking Camp coming to Chillicothe High School

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Kicking Camp coming to Chillicothe High School

Post by wildeyes7679 »

Tim Williams; former Ohio State University kicker (90-93) will be holding a Kicking Camp for students in grades 6-12 on Saturday June 28, 2008 from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. The camp will be held at Herrnstein Field, the home of the Cavaliers. This camp will provide expert instruction in kicking, punting, long snapping, and holding.

For more information and an application to attend, go to http://www.timwilliamskicking.com and click on the Chillicothe High School link.

Coaches are encouraged to attend at no cost / bring your kicker and snapper... your holder comes at no cost!

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Re: Kicking Camp coming to Chillicothe High School

Post by wildeyes7679 »

TTT

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Post by wildeyes7679 »

TTT

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Post by wildeyes7679 »

TTT

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Not gonna miss this one... Any young people wanna learn? Come watch the #6 ranked junior kicker in the country..oh, :lol: along with the OSU player as well...lol

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Post by wildeyes7679 »

TTT

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

Botcowa wrote:Not gonna miss this one... Any young people wanna learn? Come watch the #6 ranked junior kicker in the country..oh, :lol: along with the OSU player as well...lol

Is Basil really ranked that high?

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Yep and his snapper just made the #4 ranking in the country.. here's how they rank.

SENIOR Danny Russel the snapping muscle = Ranked 1st in the State...2nd in the Midwest and 4th Nationally. (may be wrong on the midwest rank)

JUNIOR Drew " I can baste it" Basil = 1st in the State 4th in the Midwest and 6th Nationally

Lets not count out their holder....crap.....I wonder who that is gonna be? lol

GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

Wow! I watched a couple of Chillicothe games and I didnt even see him attempt anything outside of 40 yards. I must have gone to some games where he was injured or something. That is incredible though, congratulations to him and his snapper.

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Post by wildeyes7679 »

Tim Williams Kicking Camp at Chillicothe's Herrnstein Field is this Saturday June 28 from 9:00 to 5:00, registration will begin at 8:00. Pre-registration for this event has been on the small side with no "snappers" being registered at this time. Walk up registrations are welcome, questions? contact Tim Williams at http://www.timwilliamskicking.com This is a great opportunity for the schools in our area to have their special teams players trained by one of the best, hope to see you on Saturday!!!

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

I would send my kid but it is bad timeing with the all star tourney starting on Sat.

wildeyes7679
Waterboy

Post by wildeyes7679 »

Want to thank Tim Williams and the Chillicothe Touchdown Club for a fantastic day of instruction and kicking! The weather turned out to be great for the boys who attended; the kids, instruction, facility, & food were awesome; Tim Williams is a very gifted instructor and the kickers, punters, longsnappers, and holders who attended really benefitted from spending the day with him! We plan on making this an annual event, hope to see you all next year!

Return to “Football”