Good football camp.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Good football camp.

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Friday Night, Under the Lights”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 Royal Football Camp
“Friday Night, Under the Lights”
Friday, July 18
4:30-10:00pm
MASON COUNTY HS FOOTBALL STADIUM

The purpose of the 2008 Royal Football Camp is to teach young men the basic fundamentals required to play the game of football. The Mason County coaches will serve as instructors. Campers will also have the opportunity to learn the most current and effective strength training methods as well as the latest techniques in the development of speed and quickness.

AGES: 8-13
COST: $40 (includes meal)

CLOTHING: T-Shirt & Shorts; cleats not required

EACH CAMPER WILL RECEIVE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST :
T-SHIRT (Dr. Tim Sargent) and FOOTBALL (Southgate Carwash)

**PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE PUNT, PASS, AND KICK COMPETITION**

New format for 2008- concentrate on the position you want to play! 7th & 8th grade will be separate from the rest of the campers, preparing for their season!

NAME:_____________________________________________ Adult T-shirt Size:___ AGE:___

ADDRESS:__________________________________________ _________________________________
STREET CITY STATE ZIP
PHONE:_______________ PARENT/GUARDIAN NAME(PRINT)_____________________________
All of the following must be checked to participate:
__ I certify that the participant is in good health.
__ I have medical insurance.
__ I direct the coaches to act accordingly to their best judgement in any emergency requiring medical attention.
__ I hearby release the program from any claims for any injuries or other occurrences which might be received from normal
camp instruction.

PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE:________________________________________ _____________________________

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE- “Mason County HS Football”
Mail application and check to: Coach David Buchanan, Mason County HS, US 68, Maysville, KY, 41056

Return to “Football”