Chillicothe Vs. Logan WEEK 10..yes I know.

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Chillicothe Vs. Logan WEEK 10..yes I know.

Post by Botcowa »

Yes, I know it's a long way off and alot has to happen, but man wouldn't this be great!

Chillicothe and Logan, week 10, both undefeated in league play, Hernstein Field, the fish is in the fryer (Oops food reference...man its good though). So chime in all, I see the schedules and if the Cavs get past it all and the Chiefs repeat their SEOAL run, So what's the chances.. 90%...snowballs chance in "you know what" ? The thought does have merit!

:12222 :122245 :12222 :122245

3morethan2
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe Vs. Logan WEEK 10..yes I know.

Post by 3morethan2 »

right now i say 50-50 because we dont know how good either team is and two a days havent even started yet ..

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Id say play week one first,too many good teams in that league for this talk this early. IMO :idea:

Army
S

Post by Army »

The talent is there. We will have to wait and see :!:

GO CAVS :!:

Refuse to lose :!:

GO SEOAL :!:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

No perfect records here--the league will have already been decided.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Could be for the league Title, but you will not see a undefeated Chillicothe team. Maybe a two loss Chilli team, most likely 3 coming into the Logan game. A brutal non league schedule will see Chilli losing to Sheridan and Big Walnut, they might pull off the win against Brookhaven. Got to give Chillicothe credit though, they play as good as a non league schedule as you will find anywhere. They got GUTS! Logan repeats.

Army
S

Post by Army »

DRIFTER wrote:Could be for the league Title, but you will not see a undefeated Chillicothe team. Maybe a two loss Chilli team, most likely 3 coming into the Logan game. A brutal non league schedule will see Chilli losing to Sheridan and Big Walnut, they might pull off the win against Brookhaven. Got to give Chillicothe credit though, they play as good as a non league schedule as you will find anywhere. They got GUTS! Logan repeats.

We will see if your insight is correct, concerning Big Walnut and Sheridan. I agree to disagree with you Drifter :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I don't think either team will be undefeated overall heading into week 10.

Undefeated in the league? That's possible, but both teams will have to win AT Jackson and both will have to get wins over Ironton, not to mention games at Marietta and games with Zanesville.

Bottom line, I haven't seen either of these teams play yet. We'll see how good EITHER of them are.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Good point Locus. I totally forgot about Zanesville. I have spent the day golfing, and dinner in Zanesville. There were Several area coaches there as well. Zanesville pretty high on this year even with losing Gaiters and Chandler. All see Logan winning the SEOAL. All agrees Chillicothe gets beat up by Sheridan and Logan. But most think Chillicothe beats Big Nut and Brookhaven? Many think Chillicothe loses to Logan, Jackson and Zanesville in SEOAL play. One thing for sure, we will find out soon.

Army
S

Post by Army »

You can bet that we will see Drifter :!: :roll:

One might think the real reason why you are constantly making predictions about our CAVS and staying on our threads is that you are worried about your beloved Logan Chieftians. Especially, having to come to the Hernstein in week 10. :-D

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

noreply66.

I hope the league isn't already decided. I like to see the league get noticed. Like 2006 when we had 4 teams in the playoffs. (Jackson, Logan, Chillicothe & shoot i forget the last one....think it was Ironton that squeezed in) Since Chilli has came to the SEOAL, mainly due to dropping enrollment and divisions, it has been an overall good experience. Anyway, I would like to see a week 10 title game. Undeafeated records or not. On to week one though! Good Luck All.

GO CAVS PRIDE, HIT, DESIRE!!

Army
S

Post by Army »

Botcowa wrote:noreply66.

I hope the league isn't already decided. I like to see the league get noticed. Like 2006 when we had 4 teams in the playoffs. (Jackson, Logan, Chillicothe & shoot i forget the last one....think it was Ironton that squeezed in) Since Chilli has came to the SEOAL, mainly due to dropping enrollment and divisions, it has been an overall good experience. Anyway, I would like to see a week 10 title game. Undeafeated records or not. On to week one though! Good Luck All.

GO CAVS PRIDE, HIT, DESIRE!!

Great Post Botcowa :!:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I agree it would be nice to have undefeated (in the league) teams playing in week 10. logan will hold up its end of this bargain. The pressure is on Chilly to show a lot of improvement and match the Chiefs. When the dust clears The Chiefs will be bringing title #5 back to Logan.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Botcowa,
What a beautiful saying there PRIDE.HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that the kid's would live up to that saying.Man do you bring back memories of the 1986 Cavs season.We went 9-1 losing to Westerville North in the mud bowl at Westerville,Ohio.One thing about the game,you gotta have PRIDE in wearing your team uniform and representing your school.HIT you can't be afraid of hitting someone and cleaning their clocks.DESIRE you got to have the desire to play the game of football wanting to be the best.One thing that coach jones told us this is our valley you never let anyone come into your valley and beat you on your home field.Look forward to Chillicothe getting their respect from this league this year.

Army
S

Post by Army »

86cavs wrote:Botcowa,
What a beautiful saying there PRIDE.HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that the kid's would live up to that saying.Man do you bring back memories of the 1986 Cavs season.We went 9-1 losing to Westerville North in the mud bowl at Westerville,Ohio.One thing about the game,you gotta have PRIDE in wearing your team uniform and representing your school.HIT you can't be afraid of hitting someone and cleaning their clocks.DESIRE you got to have the desire to play the game of football wanting to be the best.One thing that coach jones told us this is our valley you never let anyone come into your valley and beat you on your home field.Look forward to Chillicothe getting their respect from this league this year.

Great Post 86cavs :!:

Refuse to Lose :!:

miltard52
Waterboy

Post by miltard52 »

I can't believe that you guys are already talking bout week 10 already....you guys should know in football you should take one game at a time

Army
S

Post by Army »

Return to “Football”