All Conference

Re: Jackson's Schedule

Post by schenk11 »

THANKS!!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Now there are nine games on there. Looks like the Logan game is missing. Not sure what the deal is, but boogerred took care of it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU GUYS COME TO IRONTON THIS YEAR. I LOVE YOUR ALL'S STADIUM IS WONDERFUL. BUT THE TANK IS CLOSER. AND NOT AS MANY DANG DEER. WE GOTTA GO TO LOGAN, A 2ND YEAR IN A ROW. BECAUSE ATHENS WUSSED OUT. I STILL DON'T GET THAT. OH, WELL. -------- JUST MEANS A NOTHER LONG ROAD TRIP. LOCOS WARM UP THE GRILL. WE'LL BRING SOME FIXUNS. :aaaaa32

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Instructor said I can come over and sit in her seats, but if I do that, I can't watch the two grand-daughters cheer and since this is their last year, I'd better sit on Jackson's side. But I will do some visiting with my Ironton friends.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:YOU GUYS COME TO IRONTON THIS YEAR. I LOVE YOUR ALL'S STADIUM IS WONDERFUL. BUT THE TANK IS CLOSER. AND NOT AS MANY DANG DEER. WE GOTTA GO TO LOGAN, A 2ND YEAR IN A ROW. BECAUSE ATHENS WUSSED OUT. I STILL DON'T GET THAT. OH, WELL. -------- JUST MEANS A NOTHER LONG ROAD TRIP. LOCOS WARM UP THE GRILL. WE'LL BRING SOME FIXUNS. :aaaaa32

BAIT -

Actually, Ironton would have come to Logan even if Athens had stayed in the league. It has to do with the cross-division games and they way they come on and off the schedule.

Anyway, with the new stadium we won't be grilling at the house anymore. But I'm sure there will be a group of us at the new stadium. I think you'll like the new digs.

See you in September.

miltard52
Waterboy

Post by miltard52 »

This years game is going to be great even though its away.....i haven't played against Jackson since my 8th grade year....i feel like a kid at Christmas :mrgreen:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

miltard -

I agree. The only thing that I didn't like about the new SEOAL was missing Jackson for two consecutive years. Over the history of the SEOAL, Jackson and Logan have been the league's top teams have continually battled for the championship year in and year out. I don't expect 2008 to be a whole lot different.

Return to “Football”