PORTSMOUTH'S NATE CADOGAN GIVES PENN STATE VERBAL

Snake
Waterboy

PORTSMOUTH'S NATE CADOGAN GIVES PENN STATE VERBAL

Post by Snake »

Penn State adds offensive lineman
Posted by BOB FLOUNDERS, Of The Patriot-News July 11, 2008 15:23PM
Categories: College football, HS football, Penn State football
Penn State's football program received a verbal commitment on Friday from the younger brother of starting left tackle Gerald Cadogan. Nate Cadogan, also an offensive tackle from Portsmouth, Ohio, told head coach Joe Paterno during the annual Lift for Life fundraiser at University Park. The younger Cadogan is 6-foot-7 and 280 pounds.

Incognito
Varsity

Re: PORTSMOUTH'S NATE CADOGAN GIVES PENN STATE VERBAL

Post by Incognito »

Congrats! What a nice accomplishment, could not have happend to a finer young man. Although, I wish he would have stayed in Ohio and played for the scarlet and grey. But I'll root for him nonetheless.

johnsdad
Waterboy

Post by johnsdad »

good job nate, you deserve it ,you worked hard for it.

Snake
Waterboy

Post by Snake »

Penn State gets 2nd Cadogan
Starting left tackle Gerald Cadogan's "little" brother is the Penn State football program's 16th verbal commitment for the 2009 class. Notice the use of quotation marks around the word. Because there isn't much difference between Gerald and Nate Cadogan. Nate, an offensive tackle from Portsmouth, Ohio, gave PSU a verbal commitment Friday after meeting with head coach Joe Paterno prior to the PSU football team's Lift for Life exhibition inside Holuba Hall. Nate Cadogan had one question for the 81-year-old coach -- how long does he plan to stay at PSU? "[Paterno] said, 'Until God calls me,'" laughed Nate Cadogan, a 6-7, 280-pounder who is an inch taller than his brother but about 35 pounds lighter. "Penn State was always at the top of my list and Purdue was showing some interest, too. But Joe told me what I wanted to hear, because I was worried about him leaving." -- Bob Flounders

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

good luck to Nate!

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

This couldnt happen to a nicer guy...I can still remember him tryin to fit into our limo on prom night :lol:

Nice job Nate!! I'll be cheerin for you until the OSU game then, well, you know :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Congrats to Nate and Good Luck

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to Nate on his choice of a very fine Penn State University. I'm sure he will do well on the football field and in the classroom.

TrojanBuff
JV Team

Post by TrojanBuff »

This is great! Nate is one of the hardest working kids in the entire STATE! Make us proud Nate! Go PSU!

Return to “Football”