West Jefferson 7 0n 7

WJfan4life
Freshman Team

West Jefferson 7 0n 7

Post by WJfan4life »

the scrimmage went good, Jackson looked real good, Westfall did a good job also. Ben Logan had some good players. Westland looks ready for the season. Logan Elm is ready also. it was a HOT one out there today.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Re: West Jefferson 7 0n 7

Post by mstangmom »

Lets not forget that Westfall was there. and so I am not accused of being biased I will post what another person had said on the puddle:

Saw Westfall At The 7 On 7 At West Jefferson Today. Svc Members Surrender Now Westfall Will Once Again Run The Table In The Svc.
Westfall Could Be As Good As They Were Last Year; Great Receivers That Do Not Drop Passes A Quarterback That Can Get The Ball To Those Receivers; A Quality Coaching Staff.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

I don't put much on a 7 on 7. It's nice to work on routes and getting familar with your target, but beyond that have little use. Let's get the players in pressure situations in the second scrimmage and see how the lines do.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

WJFan4Life,

Didn't even know that Jackson went to the 7 on 7 at West Jeff. Can you tell me a little more about how they looked?

WJfan4life
Freshman Team

Post by WJfan4life »

Jackson is a good football team, the QB is good on short passing, needs to work on the long pass. WR's real fast. all and all you will have a good season. they will work hard in 2 a days.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Thanks for the info.

Return to “Football”