Logan Elm 7 on 7

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Logan Elm 7 on 7

Post by mstangmom »

I missed this today but sounds like all went great. here is what was said on the other site.
#1 team- WF clearly! The Mustangs played mostly the 2nd and 3rd players. Cobb, Gibson went in a few plays here and there, didn't see Cline at all and Cain only went in against Gallia Academy for 10 plays and was out. The velocity that he throws the ball at is unmatched from the teams I have seen so far this summer and was very, very noticeable when he went in. I guess the 90+% completion ratio and 5 TDs was enough for him! He is clearly the front runner for Best player and/ or best QB in the SVC and maybe all Division 4 for that matter. With stats like 3,600+ yds passing, 46 TDs, and 1,100+ yards rushing going into this season it is to be expected I guess! The Mustangs are for real again! The vacant DB spots on defense are looking better, the offense is looking as good if not even better than last year (minus the line) at this point! Cain, Cline, Cobb, Gibson and a few others (names I am not familiar with yet but will be as the season goes for sure) are going to be a handful and that's a fact! If the line reloads as good as last years and if they get past TV in week 1 I say they will be on course to repeat last years performance for certain!

#2 team, I would go with Gallia Academy, however LE and PV are all very close in comparison. What I observed was the WF kids loose, cutting up and look to be having fun while the other teams were being very serious!

Return to “Football”