JV Team

Re: WK 2 Bloom-Carroll @ (1-0 ) Vinton County

Post by ronnie88richards »

Goodluck Vinton County.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Number 5(that was the number of the player in the scrimmage game)can be shut down V-C will easily win this one,28-7.

irongirl78
Waterboy

Post by irongirl78 »

VC will win. I hope Bloom Carrol shows better sportsmanship than what Unioto did.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Go T V C

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

irongirl78 wrote:VC will win. I hope Bloom Carrol shows better sportsmanship than what Unioto did.

What do you mean?

irongirl78
Waterboy

Post by irongirl78 »

At half time I happened to walk down behind the bleachers while the 2 teams were headed into the field house...Unioto waited for VC to go in front of them and the whole team (coaches included) started clapping and catcalling and spouting off profanity to the VC players. The VC boys did not say a word. I know that the players are trying to pump themselves up but come one the flippin coaches. Have some respect for others. It didn't do them any good though did it. All it really done was to get the VC players pumped and mad. The coaches from VC would never allow that. Why would the coaches from Unioto let it happen and why would they be included??

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Can you say Pee-Wee.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

hawkeyepierce wrote:Can you say Pee-Wee.

Now, remember what happened last time you said, "Can you say..." :lol: :lol:

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

While some of us may trip over our pronunciation there are others that are confused by their sexual identity and accessorizes accordingly.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Belpre says...

LETS GO VIKINGS!!!

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

Hmm....I watched the Vikes come out of locker room at half time from on top of the bleachers, I did see the boys with the water cooler standing at the Unioto locker room door and a few adults. I did not notice those boys saying anything while the Vikes were walking past, I did hear them from inside the locker room, but I don't remember the Unioto team coming out of the locker room until the Vikes were on the field.
Good game Vikes!! :twisted:

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Post by Run Bubba Run »

Freak,

I also observed the teams from the top row. It all took place on the way into the locker rooms.

I agree with irongirl78, it was not in their best interest for sure.

Vikes looked good at times and not so good at times. The important fact is it was a 39-19 W on the road. Go Vikes against B-C this week.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

What everyone saw last week on that the field that is, defensively, especially in the first half was missed assignment football. It was glaring example of what could happen when one person does not do their job. The Vikings returned only three starters on defense from last year squad; Guthrie, Jarvis and Owings. While Beckley, Grillo and Steve Thompson all logged some minutes last year they are still relatively new to the new defensive scheme. And then you have; Anthony Bentley, Derek Bentley, Clark, East, Grigsby, Hale, Johnson, Luke Thompson, Trent Thompson and Ward are learning and they are sponge like. The great thing is that the whole team has a concentrated goal and they are focused on achieving it. They came out in the second half determined not to let them score, and they did it.

Unlike last years team when it was common to hear "I know what I am doing" you are hearing "Coach, what can I do to get better?" Or last year, "It was 'so and so' fault, not my fault" this year; "Where did I go wrong and how can I fix it?" Now I am not saying that this will translate to any wins. However, there is something special about this team and they will be a pleasure to watch this season. I know Coach Yates and Coach Games (Defensive Coordinator) will have them prepared and the kids expect to be prepared.

rivercat
Freshman Team

Post by rivercat »

Friday night score:
Liberty Union 28 Bloom Carroll 0

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

hawkeyepierce wrote:While some of us may trip over our pronunciation there are others that are confused by their sexual identity and accessorizes accordingly.

I'm never confused about my sexual orientation, only which accessories your old lady was fond of last time...
:lol:

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

I'll take the Vikings in this one.Good luck VC until you play the Eagles.

VC - 35
BC - 7

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

GO VIKES

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

I've been reading alot about Vinton County all I can say there is alot of positive things coming out of the program an looks like they have a really good coach. Vinton County had a great run in the TVC last year I look for the same this year. VC by 2TD's.

HE_HATE_ME10
Waterboy

Post by HE_HATE_ME10 »

Maybe tha half time incident is what pumped up vc for the second half because they looke like a different football team. As far as the Bloom Carrol game I'm taking VC by atleast 17.

Return to “Football”