Belpre 26 @ Alexander 14 Final

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Belpre 26 @ Alexander 14 Final

Post by ronnie88richards »

Belpre coming off a loss at Trimble 26-12 an Alexander coming off a big win 40-12 @ Unioto. Last years game The Golden Eagles won at home 31-21 against the Spartans. First TVC Ohio game this year for both teams. Belpre's only win coming into this game was against Week 2 opponent Fort Frye. Alexander's wins coming against Unioto an also against TVC-Hocking Eastern Eagles. Both teams have lost to Trimble with it being the only opponent both teams have played. Alexander loosing 21-7 an Belpre loosing 26-10 to the tomcats. Who do you think will win the first TVC-Ohio division game between these 2 opponents?

As always good health and goodluck to both teams.
Last edited by ronnie88richards on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Re: WK4 (1-2) Belpre @ (2-1) Alexander

Post by ATownWarrior »

i think that coming off a win against unioto the spartans will be ready for this one. this is a shot in the dark but i think the spartans will catch the golden eagles off guard.
Alex-20
Belpre-14

GO SPARTANS!!!

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

belpre wins this 1

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Ill take Arnos boys in this one. :!:

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

Unless Belpre figures out a way to get some offense it will be another long night. An offense needs some big plays once in a while.

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

Eagles20 wrote:Unless Belpre figures out a way to get some offense it will be another long night. An offense needs some big plays once in a while.

I agree with that also right on the dot.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Nothing wrong with the play calling. Better execution will help the scoring. Better tackling will improve the defense.

Belpre wins a close game on the road, 17-14.

LETS GO EAGLES!!!

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

MisterB wrote:
Nothing wrong with the play calling. Better execution will help the scoring. Better tackling will improve the defense.
I have to agree with part of this but I also have to disagree with the first sentence. Play calling has been very limited and predictable and our opponents know exactly what we are running just by how we line up.I think we need to develop more situations to get Ashton the ball outside and give him room to get down the field instead of everything off tackle.I also don't agree with punting the ball on two different occasions from inside the 35 yard line and kicking it in the end zone giving them the ball on the 20.At least try to pick up a first down and keep the drive going and at worst you would give up the ball around the 30.I think the kids are playing hard and will get better as the season goes and will begin to execute the plays a lot better.Lets start with Alexander.
Belpre 21
Alex 14

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

I would just like to say GREAT JOB to the Alexander Football team on a big win Friday night at Unioto and would like to wish them the best of luck on Friday night against Belpre. Believe in yourselves and you will accomplish big things guys. Play hard and be safe, stay healthy!!!!!

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

Spartans - 27
Eagles - 15

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

nybucks05
i predict the score to be 3-2 alexander.... o wait we are not talking about soccer belpre 27 alexander the not so great 13

Hey can't we just agree to disagree and give this up... Its really getting old. There is something in almost every post for Alexander about you not liking it that we have a soccer team. We have one, thats the end of the story.... Our football team will play with heart and make us all proud. Yep, they may not be supurb like NY but these kids are playing hard and doing their best. Lets please just drop all the nasty or smart a-- commits. We understand that it bothers you that we have a soccer team and our football program is not as good as yours. Does it look like we care? I don't think so. The kids are here to play sports and enjoy their high school years. Lets give them the chance to enjoy it with the pride that we have to be improving slowing as we have been doing. GOOD LUCK ALEXANDER GIVE YOUR ALL!

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

sports mom 09 wrote:nybucks05
i predict the score to be 3-2 alexander.... o wait we are not talking about soccer belpre 27 alexander the not so great 13

Hey can't we just agree to disagree and give this up... Its really getting old. There is something in almost every post for Alexander about you not liking it that we have a soccer team. We have one, thats the end of the story.... Our football team will play with heart and make us all proud. Yep, they may not be supurb like NY but these kids are playing hard and doing their best. Lets please just drop all the nasty or smart a-- commits. We understand that it bothers you that we have a soccer team and our football program is not as good as yours. Does it look like we care? I don't think so. The kids are here to play sports and enjoy their high school years. Lets give them the chance to enjoy it with the pride that we have to be improving slowing as we have been doing. GOOD LUCK ALEXANDER GIVE YOUR ALL!

sports mom 09 u need to be sayng that to your fellow alex fans. the ones who started it,, so get over it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

buckeye guy----I agree with you. I think everyone needs to stop the crap talk and just let these kids be kids. This is really getting out of control. I think it has gone way beyond what it needs to be on both sides. I just hope that it will stop soon on both sides. I apologize for anything I might have said that would have hurt anyone but I don't think I have done that in any of my post. I just think that its time to stop with the nasty talk from both schools. What good is it doing? Life is too short to be hateful to others. You have your sports and we have ours and may everyone have a great season.

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

Is there not a nice bone in your body? Why tell me to make cookies? Because I am female and I should not be able to voice my opinion on here. Alexanderspartan should let things go also and I am not seeing anything from them since someone else told him it was enough. I hope you don't have kids to grow up with the nasty attitude that you are showing toward people.... Try being nice. It feels good!!!!!!
Good luck to you and your football team the rest of the season.

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

People from Nelsonville are getting really worried because they know our football team is for real. We already make their school look like a joke in every other sport there is. Football is the only thing they have to hold on to. Well, the Spartans football team is off to a 2-1 start and they know we have their number this year. That's why all the nastiness from their part. Go Spartans!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

im picking alexander

alex 20
belpre13

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Don't know who will win this one, but gotta back the hubby's old high school...

Good luck Belpre! :-D

Return to “Football”