best pass game in the seaol?

etta grandmother
Waterboy

best pass game in the seaol?

Post by etta grandmother »

what team has the best pass game in the seaol?
marietta has ran spread for a while no
and i hear logan has moved to spread

thoughts?

MariettaPride21
S

Re: best pass game in the seaol?

Post by MariettaPride21 »

well...logans always had a good run game...now that they run spread it will make thier run game even more dangerous

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

pride -

Logan has thrown the ball pretty well so far.

Ironton has a great quarterback, and of course Marietta has probably had the best consistent passing game the last 4-5 years. Unfortunately, they have been very 1 dimensional keeping them from winning a lot of football games.

Chillicothe has a ton of potential. Caleb Knights is outstanding and they have an athletic receiving corps.

And, last but not least, Zanesville has thrown the ball pretty well so far as well.

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

thats good to hear

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Pat ''THE ASSASIN'' Angle---------got about 5 wideouts that are making great catches and also kudos to the ''O'' line----Logan finally figured out how to give the QB more than a milli---second to throw the ball---too bad didn't happen last year-- :shock: :-D :!:

walker
Waterboy

Post by walker »

bird78 wrote:Pat ''THE ASSASIN'' Angle---------got about 5 wideouts that are making great catches and also kudos to the ''O'' line----Logan finally figured out how to give the QB more than a milli---second to throw the ball---too bad didn't happen last year-- :shock: :-D :!:

Angle is indeed good and it does take the whole offensive team to "get er done"!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Obviously Jackson doesn't have one of the best passing offenses in the SEOAL, but I have been pleasantly surprised with their passing game so far. Against Wellston Jackson threw for about 130 yards and against Vinton County, the Ironmen had 165 yards passing. They simply refused to throw the ball against Waverly. Anyway, I think the Jackson passing game has been pretty effective so far and should at least force their opponents to show respect for it, which should open up the running game even more.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Pat ''THE ASSASIN'' Angle---------got about 5 wideouts that are making great catches and also kudos to the ''O'' line----Logan finally figured out how to give the QB more than a milli---second to throw the ball---too bad didn't happen last year-- :shock: :-D :!:

IT LOOK LIKE HIM AND MASON "THE ROCK" MAYES ARE JUST PLAYING CATCH OUT THERE! BOTH ARE STUDS!!!!!!!!

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

you got that right 87 8) my nickname for ole mays is ''ROOK'' cause he come out kickin tail his first time out--both great athletes --hope some people in getting these kids names out :roll: gets off their hinny and start doing that end of the job---Cause for having 4 kids go all-state and no letters--something aint jiving there--and ''HEADS NEED TO ROLL IF SOMEONE DOES'T WANT TO DO THE OTHER END OF JOB'' AND AAS FAR AS i'M CONCERNED ITS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS PLAYING FOR GOOD OLE LOGAN---C'MON HELP THE KIDS :twisted: AFTERALL THATS WHAT YOUR GETTING PAID TO DO--BIRD :shock: :-D :!:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'VE NOT SEEN ANYBODY YET IN THE SEOAL. BUT IRONTON HAS A REALLY SUPER LOOKING QB, THAT CAN THROW A BRETT FAVRE TYPE SPIRAL AT LEAST 60 YARDS. HE'S HAD SOME DROPPED THAT WERE NOT HIS FAULT. BUT HE'S ALSO HAD SOME DAZZLING CATCHES. THIS IS A NEW ASPECT, FOR SEOAL COACHES TO DEAL WITH. AS WE HAVE LACKED IN THIS ADVANCEMENT FOR QUITE SOME TIME. NOW YOU GOTTA PUT THE THINKING CAP ON, AND WE DARE YOU TO PUT 9 IN THE BOX NOW. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Last week it was John Elway, this week it Bret Favre. Whats next Joe Montana????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

BIRD, I DON'T GET IT EITHER. LOGAN AND THE MOST SCHOOLS IN THE SEOAL HAVE HAD SOME GREAT PLAYERS. BUT, YET NONE HAS EVEN GOT A LOOK FROM ANY MAJOR PROGRAMS.

SEOFootballFan
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootballFan »

02 You are correct about Jackson's pass game. Like you said, it's not like they are a spread threat or anything but I have been impressed with there passing improvements. Their QB has came a long way and really has improved! Glad to see the boy doing good. Plus the Ironmen have a couple great wide recievers.If they went to a spread offensive team they would be getting A LOT of respect around here. Ones a tight end and ones a reciver I believe. Both tall kids.
Also Marrietta always has a good passing team. They always get over looked but they have a good qb and some good athletes to pass the ball around.
Irontons Qb has a cannon I have heard also.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

87---THANX FOR THE PM--HOPE IT CLEARED UP SOME THINGS FOR YA ;-) but like I said its supposed to be for the kids not the other way around--these kids bust their butts and to be treated like a used tampon is absurd ---and to do it and be so cocky about it :shock: things need to change with the administration and ''MAKE THEM DO WHAT THIER BEING PAID TO DO''---maybe take some coaching tips from down Portsmouth way---he seems to get his kids to the next level and just not the mayors or one of his buddies boys---4 all-staters and not''1 LETTER''C'MON LOGAN WAKE UP'' SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO THE OTHER END OF THEIR JOB AND JUST NOT THE GLORY SIDE----AND IF THE ''shoe fits'' you know the rest-- :shock: :-D :!:

BLUEDEVILFAN6
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEDEVILFAN6 »

logan has the best we have faced this year, as far as an over-all pass game. stud qb who can scramble and throw on the run and great recievers who can scoot and go after the ball---

Return to “Football”