Fairland 14 @ Tolsia 21 Final

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Fairland 14 @ Tolsia 21 Final

Post by highlightreel25 »

i believe fairland will get over the hump this week and sneak away with this game 34-28.

black76
JV Team

Re: WK 4 Fairland @ Tolsia

Post by black76 »

Fairland has what it takes. Good luck Fairland, come out with the win!

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hope you guys are right!

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Get talking

earp
S

Post by earp »

Well I guess I could call a couple of their assistant coaches since I used to work with them but I probably wont get much out of them!All I know is they hung 62 on Williamson in week 1 and shut out a traditionally decent Webster County team last week 21-0.Tolsia has really developed into a good program!And I also know that they will try to end youre day when they hit you!Always a hard nosed team!

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

Does anyone know if all FHS players are back this Friday? I hope everyone takes care of the cramps problem and I hope the Dragons show up for all 4 quarters. Play with some heart guys, you have to want the win more than the other team! :aaaaa59

earp
S

Post by earp »

Nothing for certain but I have heard Fisher is good to go.And I assume you would know about Matt? ;-)

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Hopefully everyone is healthy and ready to go for this one. Tolsia is a tough football team and it will definitely be another tough one for the dragons. If the dragons play up to their potential like they have the first halves of the last 2 games then they will be very hard to beat. congrats to the o-line for stepping up last game and creating the holes for the backs to run through, lets just not let up on dfense in the second half anymore and stay pumped for the whole game. Ill be there watching, Goodluck to both teams and lets keep it injury free.

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Heard Stewy wasn't going to play .

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

whats wrong with stewy??????? Im glad to see him playing this season and wish he would've played the last 3 years. We could've used him..

earp
S

Post by earp »

I know that kid!He will probably go if he can! ;-)

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

I know with the losses its hard to get excited about games but I hope people remember how close these games were and keep coming out to support. I'd hate to see the team get discouraged this early. I think the ovc is still within the Dragons reach, as long as they stick it out and keep practicing hard.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Too much drama and turmoil in Dragon Land so I will have to go with Tolsia.

earp
S

Post by earp »

I agree with ya Mom!I think the conference is wide open.Anybody that wants to take control of it the opportunity is there!On a sad note though,It doesnt look like any OVC schools are going to make the playoffs this year!I think somebody would have to win out! :(

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Fairland is 1-5 against Tolsia the past 6 years and Tolsia sounds very tough early on. Gotta go with the Rebels at home... but not by much.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Fisher and Stewy are out this week.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Ya I had heard about Stewy but not Fisher!I heard last week Fisher was alright,Is it more of a precautionary thing with him?

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Big loss for Fairland losing Fisher and Stewy....hatfield , and cornwell need to step up on both sides of the ball and not only be vocal leaders but also lead the team to a victory. I have played with them for two years and that whole entire team has what it takes to win out this season. Just come to play for 4 quarters and they will be alright. Im drivin to tolsia tonight to watch fairland win and thats the bottom line.

bgmonster
Waterboy

Post by bgmonster »

Hatfield steps up every game and plays hard all four quarters - on both sides of the ball.

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

im not singling hatfield out cause i know he plays hard for all four quarters. i can only remember him coming out of one game in the past three years, he is prolly the player with the most heart on that team. The rest of the team has heart as well but hatfield is definitely the leader.

Return to “Football”