NEXT CK CRASH PRACTICE friday nov. 28 6;00 walk through

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NEXT CK CRASH PRACTICE friday nov. 28 6;00 walk through

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WE HAVE A WEBSITE , BUT THE BOARD IS BEING REDONE RIGHT NOW. http://WWW.WVCRASH.COM, CLICK ONTO 08 SEASON. WE HAVE A LOT OF LOCAL TALENT ALL READY SIGNED. FROM OVER THE TRI-STATE. MANY WITH COLLEGE EXPERIENCE. IT IS MINOR LEAGUE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL, AND A FEEDER SYSTEM TO ALL LEAGUES OF ARENA FOOTBALL. MY NAME IS TOM OSBORNE, I WILL BE THE ASSOCIATE HEAD COACH. AND DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. AS WELL AS RECRUITER FOR SOUTHEASTERN OHIO, AND EASTERN KY. WE WILL SOON BE HAVING A TRYOUT. AT SEVERAL LOCATIONS, IN THE TRI-STATE.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE PREVIOUS PRO, COLLEGE, OR ARENA EXPERIENCE. BUT IT WOULD HELP. OR ARE YOU STILL A YOUNG MAN, LOOKING TO STILL CHALLENGE YOURSELF. AND JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE GAME. THIS COULD BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THAT RING THAT MAY HAVE ELUDED YOU, DURING YOUR CAREER. WE WILL PRACTICE 3 TIMES A WEEK. STARTING IN THE SPRING, GAMES WILL RUN THROUGH SUMMER, AS WELL AS PLAYOFFS. AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY FOR A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. ALL GAMES ARE ON SATURDAY. AWAY GAMES ARE MOSTLY IN OHIO, AND WEST VIRGINIA. WE THINK WE HAVE SECURED OUR OWN CHARTER BUS. FOR AWAY GAMES. WE ALSO ARE INTERESTED IN HIGH SCHOOL STANDOUTS. THAT STILL HAVE THE DESIRE TO PLAY. AND BE A PART OF A GREAT FAMILY. I'M VOLUNTEERING MY TIME TO COACH. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING , OR WE ARE LOOKING FOR AS MANY AS 3/4 MORE COACH'S. CALL ME TOM OSBORNE AT 740-532-0097. OR EMAIL ME AT COACHOZZIE@HOTMAIL.COM. AND WE WILL SETUP AN INTERVIEW. WE ALREADY HAVE A GOOD CONTINGENCY OF FORMER COLLEGE PLAYERS, ESPECIALLY FROM MARSHALL. MAYBE YOU ARE JUST A BIG OLE CORN FED LAD, THAT WANTS TO GIVE FOOTBALL A TRY. CONTACT ME. ONE THING IS FOR SURE , WE ARE GONNA HAVE FUN, YTB.

Last edited by You're Tiger Bait on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: WEST VA. CRASH, LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS/COACH'S

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

gosh ytb you scared me I thought you were talking about an accident... :shock: I failed to see NEW in the title

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Congrats on the coaching job!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you onb365, and boonedawg.

bd. you have a job with us , if you ever move back from the left coast.

but i know where your heart is.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Is Ryan Barnhouse still the GM/head coach?

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Can you run the A11 offense in semipro?

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

jiveturkey wrote:

Among other lawless things...

I played with Ryan Barnhouse in 2002 and 2003 down in Charleston.

Good guy, dedicated to the game of football.

Knowbody
Waterboy

Post by Knowbody »

Remarkable lack of taste in the name. Maybe "Mine Disaster" was take, though.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

KarlAgathon wrote:jiveturkey wrote:

Among other lawless things...

I played with Ryan Barnhouse in 2002 and 2003 down in Charleston.

Good guy, dedicated to the game of football.
----------------- if you go to http://www.wvcrash.com that information is there. but house has went back into coaching , he is the offensive coordinator, as well as the qb coach. mike napier is the gm, he's been in similiar roles in professional football , for years now. you'd have to ask house about the a11. he's the main offense man. charleston won the national championship this year. about 25 of their players were former crash players, whom many are coming back to play with the crash this year.are you still interested in playing if so pm, or email me or coach house at crashcoach@yahoo.com.thanks for the questions. many of which i simply don't know the answers to just yet.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Knowbody wrote:Remarkable lack of taste in the name. Maybe "Mine Disaster" was take, though.
---------------------------- IT'S IRONIC, ESP. WITH YOUR USER NAME. THAT WE DID NOT APPROVE THE NAME WITH YOU. IF ANYBODY ELSE FEELS THE NEED TO TAKE LOW BLOWS AT THE TEAM. WE'LL FOR SURE BE HAVING A MEET THE TEAM NIGHT, IN THE SPRING. :-D

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

How can it be a semi-pro team?

You are either a professional team or an amateur team.
This designation is decided by the answer to one question: Are you paid to play? And there are only 2 possible answers: A: Yes; or B: No

If A is your answer, then you are a Professional.
If B is your answer, then you are an amateur.

AND I have played 5 or so years of amateur ball (Middleport Yellowjackets, Big Bend Coyotes, City Unknown Lumberjacks, Muskingum Valley cobras, and the Mountain State Titans), so I don't have anything against it. However, I think things should be called what they are.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BOOGERED SO ARE YOU STILL PLAYING FOR ANYBODY, OR INTERESTED IN GETTING BACK INTO THE GAME. DID YOU PLAY WITH COACH BARNHOUSE WHEN THEY WON THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP. DID YOU PLAY HIGH SCHOOL BALL FOR JACK JAMES. I MAY KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ALREADY. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'VE BEEN LOOKING INTO THIS OFFENSE AND DOING SOME RESEARCH ON IT. BUT I'M THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. SEVERAL DAYS AGO , I WATCHED A CLIP FROM A TEAM, IN PIEDMONT CAL. USE IT, AT FIRST , IT WAS QUITE IMPRESSIVE. BUT UPON FURTHER REVIEW. THIS MUST HAVE BEEN A PRETTY POOR QUALITY TEAM THEY WERE SLINGING IT AROUND ON, BECAUSE PEIDMONT'S LINEMEN WERE STANDING STRAIGHT UP, AND NOT FIRING OFF THE BALL, OR SUSTAINING BLOCKS. THE OTHER TEAM, PUT ABSOLUTELY NO PRESSURE ON THE QB. BUT IT DOES LOOK PRETTY COOL. DEFINATELY COULD BE A QUICK SET. BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME REALIZE I NEED TO STUDY IT MORE , SO SOMEONE DOES NOT PULL IT ON ME. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we'd be interested in a good hearted scrimmage in the spring, i'm QUITE SURE. :-D

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Interested, hell ya!. I know a left tackle type that would play too. Me, however, I don't have the feet to pass block. i am one of those dirty old holding offensive linemen, but I sure can drive block.

And although I refused to play defense in high school, college wrestling made me a decent defensive lineman.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks for the pm's my friend. we gotta get you on board.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'm dear friends with both of your old coach's.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Nobody holds like boogerred, that's for sure...

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

It's not a hold unless they call it!!!!

Return to “Football”