Orange Out: Burg VS. Minford

burgboy
Freshman Team

Orange Out: Burg VS. Minford

Post by burgboy »

Every Burg fan needs to wear orange on friday against Minford.

Pocket Aces
S

Re: Orange Out: Burg VS. Minford

Post by Pocket Aces »

burgboy wrote:Every Burg fan needs to wear orange on friday against Minford.

Well, duh - don't they anyway?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Pocket Aces wrote:
burgboy wrote:Every Burg fan needs to wear orange on friday against Minford.

Well, duh - don't they anyway?

No, not really. You will see a mix of Orange, black and Gray.

The orange out won't happen because there are to many people that sit in the stands that are set in there ways and don't like change. If they don't normally wear orange, then they aren't going to start now.

My suggestion (and I got this from watching the Penn State game Saturday) how about the M.O.P.S or cheerleaders make up orange pom-poms and have one setting on every seat at the stadium. Everytime the Penn State crowd would wave the pom-poms, it really looked like a sea of white.

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

seems to be an awful lot of trouble just for a team that is not a RIVAL

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

SPAMONY wrote:seems to be an awful lot of trouble just for a team that is not a RIVAL

Say what? Aren't both squads 6-0?!?!?

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

SPAMONY wrote:seems to be an awful lot of trouble just for a team that is not a RIVAL

Yeah we just asked our fans to wear orange...not buy special shirts just made for the game.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

great idea..
Problem, not everyone participates!
Making it a failed orange out! And why don't they call it a orange crush, or have a black out even! They are Orange & BLACK!! There is no such thing as a orange out!
When you make a mistake on a paper do you say, hey can you hand me the orange out? Or Ooops I need to Orange that out! NO That sounds so goofy!

Again, I know the idea and it Penn State really perfected this one! BUT Every HS team that tries to get there fans to do this winds up getting a 60-70 % effort!

People Wear ORANGE! Even Minford Fans!

burggrad_2000
Riding the Bench

Post by burggrad_2000 »

I like the "Orange Crush" better...CRUCH the Falcons.

Here is the info from burgfan...

There will be an
ORANGE-OUT
for this week's game at home against #1 ranked Minford.
We want a sea of Orange surrounding the stadium! MOPS have Orange shirts available for $10, so no excuses! Jugs will be passed out at the gate. Let's show the SOC who has the greatest fans in the land, cheer your hearts out, and most of all,
SHAKE YOUR JUGS!
The players and coaches will respond to a rowdy orange crowd, and they will handle their business with the Falcons on the field.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

burggrad_2000 wrote:I like the "Orange Crush" better...CRUCH the Falcons.

Here is the info from burgfan...

There will be an
ORANGE-OUT
for this week's game at home against #1 ranked Minford.
We want a sea of Orange surrounding the stadium! MOPS have Orange shirts available for $10, so no excuses! Jugs will be passed out at the gate. Let's show the SOC who has the greatest fans in the land, cheer your hearts out, and most of all,
SHAKE YOUR JUGS!The players and coaches will respond to a rowdy orange crowd, and they will handle their business with the Falcons on the field.

:122246

MinnyAckMack10
Freshman Team

Post by MinnyAckMack10 »

This is a joke..

m_martin
Riding the Bench

Post by m_martin »

you can try if you want.....but the determination our boys have nothing will effect them.....its game over for burg

nobodyspecial
Riding the Bench

Post by nobodyspecial »

Neutron Man wrote:great idea..
Making it a failed orange out! And why don't they call it a orange crush, or have a black out even! They are Orange & BLACK!! There is no such thing as a orange out!
When you make a mistake on a paper do you say, hey can you hand me the orange out? Or Ooops I need to Orange that out! NO That sounds so goofy!

Again, I know the idea and it Penn State really perfected this one! BUT Every HS team that tries to get there fans to do this winds up getting a 60-70 % effort!

I really don't believe a minford fan will wear anything close to orange Friday night.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

I'll have some orange "TP" here at the house!!!!!!! :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

m_martin wrote:you can try if you want.....but the determination our boys have nothing will effect them.....its game over for burg

Do you think that minford's "determination" will affect the game that much?? I guess you just think the BURG players couldn't give a darn about the game and are hardly determined to win...there is no "who wants it more" in football...that is a joke...minford wants to win just as much as everyone else...and if in fact a teams desire to win does impact the game then Northwest would be hated...not the BURG

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

nobodyspecial wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:great idea..

I really don't believe a minford fan will wear anything close to orange Friday night.

I really didn't believe a minford fan would ever believe that I was being serious! about wearing orange Friday Night! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WestSportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by WestSportsFan »

I can't believe that I am saying this but "GO BURG"!

Return to “Football”