Will the East Tartans will win there first playoff game?

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Will the East Tartans will win there first playoff game?

Post by Tartan34boy »

who thinks east tartans will win there first playoff game ? regardless who?

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Re: ho thinks east tartans will win there first playoff game ? r

Post by Tartan34boy »

hammerdown wrote:
Tartan34boy wrote:who thinks east tartans will win there first playoff game ? regardless who?

i'll give them the nod. ;-)

nod yes or nod no lol remember im talking just the first one in the teams history

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Who you callin' a ho?!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

depends on who they play, and also what attitude they have going into this game. If they have the same one they had last year then no, if they go in focused with a hard week of practice like Coach Hall has done this whole season and play lose, they win.

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Post by Tartan34boy »

warrnwarriorfan wrote:Who you callin' a ho?!

suposed to be who soory!

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:East already wrapped up a playoff spot! :shock:

Congrats!

Who are you playing?

Are you playing at home or on the road? :idea:

Fido don't pick on these kids :lol: :lol: U know East will be in at least one play off game.Probably will win or at least be in the game for a while.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Sir, I would never pick on them.

They are after all, kids.

I was trying to get them to see for themselves, nothing is wrapped up and you still have business to take care of.

I like East. I spent a lot of my younger years in Highland Bend, back when it was rough, 60s to mid-70s.

Anyway, you can best bet East has a fan in me. ;-) :mrgreen:

That would be Madam.Any way let the child get his feet wet. :lol:

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Sir, I would never pick on them.

They are after all, kids.

I was trying to get them to see for themselves, nothing is wrapped up and you still have business to take care of.

I like East. I spent a lot of my younger years in Highland Bend, back when it was rough, 60s to mid-70s.

Anyway, you can best bet East has a fan in me. ;-) :mrgreen:

That old nemesis of a word keeps coming to mind---a$$-u-me.

Never assume anything in life.

:lol: VERY FIRST lesson I had way back when.Good advice to anyone.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

BY GOLLY, I SAW EAST THURSDAY NIGHT , WEEK 1. THEY COULD MAKE A DEEP RUN IN D6. IF THEY KEEP ROLLING LIKE THIS. :-D

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Depends;there are teams in the region that are very good.[Like last year]

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Gotta finish the season first. 3 games remaining.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

I would like for one of the teams from SE ohio to make a run in the playoffs. I just depends who they get and how they match up.

Good luck except this week. (Sorry playing my rebels this week)

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

Tartanblue wrote:depends on who they play, and also what attitude they have going into this game. If they have the same one they had last year then no, if they go in focused with a hard week of practice like Coach Hall has done this whole season and play lose, they win.

Blue U know attitude is different this year so no problem there.BUT a lot does depend on who they play.

thesmokinglens
Freshman Team

Post by thesmokinglens »

Who's ho? And why do we care what he or she thinks? =0) ...

J/K... good luck East!

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

I really believe that East will win their first play-off game in school history this season! And, here is why I feel this way!

First: The head coach this season believes in this team and believes they can win any game!

Two: Considering the rest of the Tartans schedule; I don't really see much of a challenge in them losing to either Green or Notre Dame! No offense to the Green Bobcat fans! :122249

Three: With the Tartans more than likely to go 9-1 this season; I don't see them playing Mechanicsburg in the first round! Mechnicsburg is a very good team this year and would more than likely give us some big problems! Anyone else in the playoffs in Region 24; I feel that we have a better than average chance to beat them and match-up talent wise! Now, throw in the fact that we now have in our possession the best quality head coach in Tartan history! And, I think our chances now improve to good; as far as a win in our first playoff game! And the chances of hosting the first game is very likely!

FYI: This will be the first time East has: Hosted back-to-back playoff games; had back-to-back state teams; won the SOC I Championship 3 years in a row! Pretty remarkable history in the making if you ask me! And, for some reason the fans don't seem as charged-up or excited about this season as they were last year! I certainly hope that our fans have not become complacent with two SOC I Championships! Because, I'm telling you this. Number #3 is on it's way!

The next two games are against SOC opponents and they are away. It would be nice to see and hear our fans chant "SOC! SOC!" again and watch these boys get fired-up when they hear their fans getting behind them on their continuing the "Leave No Doubt Tour!"

"Hit 'Em Hard & Make 'Em S---!"

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Post by Tartan34boy »

Axe N Shield wrote:I really believe that East will win their first play-off game in school history this season! And, here is why I feel this way!

First: The head coach this season believes in this team and believes they can win any game!

Two: Considering the rest of the Tartans schedule; I don't really see much of a challenge in them losing to either Green or Notre Dame! No offense to the Green Bobcat fans! :122249

Three: With the Tartans more than likely to go 9-1 this season; I don't see them playing Mechanicsburg in the first round! Mechnicsburg is a very good team this year and would more than likely give us some big problems! Anyone else in the playoffs in Region 24; I feel that we have a better than average chance to beat them and match-up talent wise! Now, throw in the fact that we now have in our possession the best quality head coach in Tartan history! And, I think our chances now improve to good; as far as a win in our first playoff game! And the chances of hosting the first game is very likely!

FYI: This will be the first time East has: Hosted back-to-back playoff games; had back-to-back state teams; won the SOC I Championship 3 years in a row! Pretty remarkable history in the making if you ask me! And, for some reason the fans don't seem as charged-up or excited about this season as they were last year! I certainly hope that our fans have not become complacent with two SOC I Championships! Because, I'm telling you this. Number #3 is on it's way!

The next two games are against SOC opponents and they are away. It would be nice to see and hear our fans chant "SOC! SOC!" again and watch these boys get fired-up when they hear their fans getting behind them on their continuing the "Leave No Doubt Tour!"

"Hit 'Em Hard & Make 'Em S---!"

thats ben a factor that i hate is that our fans wont chear for any thing ! im afrade that we have no good fans this friday night you wouldent beleive it! i could here no fans what so ever! i think if we make the play offs we might get up to what we herd last year witch was still like only a woo! and thats it! i wanna here wooooooooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa! hheell! yeaaaaa get fired up go get em ooooooooooo that was crap calll go home refs booooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa go boys go wooooooooooooooo

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I hope so, but I dont think so.JMO :idea:

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

Axe,

I think Mechanicsburg is a good team BUT beatable. East is a good team also.
I do not think East was ready for the game (vs Burg) last year.

With coach Hall they will be ready. I think this team has something to prove, that they are a championship team.

They are not out to prove it to the fans but to themselves.

Good Luck East. Beat Green !!!!

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Post by Tartan34boy »

The_Sports_Junky wrote:Axe,

I think Mechanicsburg is a good team BUT beatable. East is a good team also.
I do not think East was ready for the game (vs Burg) last year.

With coach Hall they will be ready. I think this team has something to prove, that they are a championship team.

They are not out to prove it to the fans but to themselves.

Good Luck East. Beat Green !!!!

i no but it would sure help? right? i love east football as mutch as any thing and you bet im loud about it but its hard to be if you have no one els doing it!

The_Sports_Junky
Varsity

Post by The_Sports_Junky »

I think East will go deep in the playoffs IF they play hard every game.

Return to “Football”