WEEK 9 ~ IRONTON @ NELSONVILLE-YORK

scooter_crispman
Waterboy

Re: WEEK 9 ~ IRONTON @ NELSONVILLE-YORK

Post by scooter_crispman »

Nelsonville york knows they are in for a dog fight. Ironton is not a pushover but neither are the buckeyes. N-Y always defends their home turf as tough as they can and no matter what the outcome of this game is, it will still be either teams game to win come fourth quarter.

Go Bucks

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Any online radio for this game? Thanks.

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Root'in for the Buck's but deep down Tiger's win.Cannon stay's cold,store the powder for next week and the playoffs.Itown 38 NY 8 8)

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Power 105, not sure if they are covering this game or not tonight. You can find a link on athensi.com, just click on the WXTQ link about halfway down on the right.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

tigercannon71 wrote:Berne Union, Trimble, and Ready who are these guys? I thought it went Ready Set Go? If you are saying that those teams are as good as Ironton. Well you need a reality check and that happens tonight at 7:30.

By the way we have made it past I-70. Actually made it a few times. Heck in 93 we the route ran right through Nelsonville York.

hate to say i told you so, but i told you so. ny will not roll over. it would seem this is not the cakewalk itown posters thought.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Sorry but Ready of 07 > Ironton 08.

Ready was running no huddle against NY with plays on their wrists, and it was executed to perfection.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:HERE KITTY KITTY.GO BUCKEYES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- careful what you call for, you may just get it. i'm hearing, don't know if it's legit or not, but i'm hearing that if you are gonna beat ny , at home. you better crush them, because the officiating is really bad. just what i'm hearing. you can say that at anyplace, where a team ,is hard to beat at home.

seriously this will be the first tiger game i've had to miss since a few years ago, when we played olentangy liberty at AWAY. AND IT'S KILLING ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO GO. BUT WHERE CAN I LISTEN TO A RADIO BROADCAST, SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND. CAN IT STILL BE DONE THROUGH IRONTON FOOTBALL.COM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CAREFUL WHO WHO CALL FOR. IRONTON IS BACK. BUT A SUPER GAME.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Not making any excuses for NY.Not bad for soph juniors freshmen 4 seniors.Go BUCKEYES!!!!!!

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Buckeye's you played a great game,no need to hang your head's.Get ready for next week and the playoff's.You deserve a home game! 8)

Spenceman
Freshman Team

Post by Spenceman »

bLaCk-N-bLuE wrote:ironton will pummel nelsonville. arnold will be sent back to green acres with way less than 100 yds.

try 43 Ironton -28 NY and Arnold 26 carrys for 162 yards good job bucks and derek

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

qualified101 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:Berne Union, Trimble, and Ready who are these guys? I thought it went Ready Set Go? If you are saying that those teams are as good as Ironton. Well you need a reality check and that happens tonight at 7:30.

By the way we have made it past I-70. Actually made it a few times. Heck in 93 we the route ran right through Nelsonville York.

hate to say i told you so, but i told you so. ny will not roll over. it would seem this is not the cakewalk itown posters thought.

but it went a little better than others thought!!!!!!!!!

what did he have in the 1st half >>>>>>>

buckeye_nut
Waterboy

Post by buckeye_nut »

Bigger...Stronger...Faster........Ironton has a good team, to the Buckeyes, you played great, game was much closer than the score. Derrick Arnold is for sure the league MVP. Good team ball game. lets go to VC next week, stay healthy, and get in the playoffs....Great job Bucks!!!!!

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

NY BUCKS wrote:HERE KITTY KITTY.GO BUCKEYES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wheres the roar!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Well, I think Ironton knows they played a football game.

Derek Arnold = top 3 RB in NY history IMO and a great shuttle run at a summer combine from a D1 scholarship.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Your ROAR Does not impress me at all.NY SHOT THEMSELFS IN THE FOOT.GO BUCKEYES.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i think they accomplished what they needed to do. of course it was a great game, nobody taking anything from nelsonville york. it was your biggest test on your schedule. and you played well. but in the end it was ironton's size and depth. that won out. i'd be impressed with both ball clubs.

BUT THE ROAR , IS THE SCORE, BABY.

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Good Job Tigers. Great game N-Y! Arnold is the real deal. The Tigers need to finish strong next week and go into the playoffs with a chip on their shoulder. Good Luck to N-Y, you should have several good weeks of football to go.

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

The turnovers were about even, and from memory it looked like Ironton had more plays from scrimmage. Ironton had more 1st downs and Time of Posession (from mem.) 3 turnovers in the 1st half kept the game even, but then the 2nd half proved a lot of posters right. An INT by Ironton and the running game made the 2nd half split. Just too much talent on the (now 6-3) Tigers team. One caller on 107.7 (NY BUCKS) said many predicted 54-0 I-town. I don't know where that came from?!?! Maybe someone --- somewhere. I said 2 TD.... well, I was off by one. The last TD by Nelsonville was scored via the prevent defense of I-town though.
HOWEVER, good job Nelsonville. You represented yourselves well. Derek Arnold has slightly above avg. halfback speed, but he sure does find the holes. Vision is his real gift. He, and the quick line can get you places if you use quick hitters and stop relying on power. According to 107.7 speakers, this was NY's best played game of the year. It's week 9, so keep the momentum. Good luck. The Region 19 championship is within your grasp! Ironton will reap the benefits from the draw they get in the 1st round. After that, OUCH!
I'm just a neutral spectator with ties to both leagues. That's my 2 cents.
Good job to Nelsonville and Logan thanks I-town for the points!
:mrgreen:

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

My boys didnt disappoint me at all. They played hard, but had just a few mental letdowns. You'll get it together tho. I feel a good run this year. Good game tigers. Good luck!!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!! BEAT THE VIKINGS!!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”