Week 9- east @ green

Post by tartan_fan »

Week 9- east @ green

Thoughts?

california kid
Varsity

Re: Week 9- east @ green

Post by california kid »

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

East 42-6

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

East will beat Green bad................ but................... I'll be cheering for Green.
GO CATS!

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

Like last night.....Defense stops Green.Hood and offense will score.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

No offense! East by ever how many they want! If there is any other team in the SOC I that I respect is the Green Bobcats! I think their coach is a great guy and does exactly what is the best for kids and is able to bring the best out of these kids on the athletic field. And, he also, tries to teach them other things than just the game of football! I tip my Axe-N-Shield to Coach Dan Mercer and his Green Bobcats and their program and fans!

This is the only team in the SOC I besides maybe Rusty's Vikings; that I would not run the score up on! The other two, especially that other team in Portsmouth! You can just say; "I sort of have an axe to grind with them!" And, it will be ready on Oct. 26th @ 7:00 p.m. Sir William Wallace will be invading the Cathedral of Notre Dame and, will spare the Hunchback! :twisted: Look at the smiley! It's the old Sciotoville Blue Devil possessed with a strong desire to beat the Notre Dame Titans for the 9th straight year! Try not to show up late this year to the SOC Assembly at East!

East 49
Green 7

East 2nd team will play for almost an entire half and will score 14 points. 1st team will not play the entire game to save them for the game against ND!
Last edited by Axe N Shield on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Post by Tartan34boy »

like you sed east by as many as they want, but i dont think the tartans will run it that high . . . . . .so......

green:13
East:47

Tartan34boy
Riding the Bench

Post by Tartan34boy »

and your right if we have the chance aginst noter dame i think we will put the score bored outa business

East:25623452623478
N.D:7

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

BLUE DEVILS 36-0

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

from what I seen saturday night against Notre Dame they have a nice looking back in number 3 who has some speed and broke through a couple holes. The quarterback threw a couple of nice passes. However It will be interesting in seeing how they do against the East defense with how they stop the run and put pressure on the QB. Also this game is at Green so.......we all know it is going to rain hard thursday and all day friday like every year when East goes that way and people will have to tred water to get to the visitor side.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

East as bad as they want it to be.

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

Green doesn't have a chance in this game
Green has 25 players which 14 of them are first
year players. Cats keep your heads up and kept
playing hard. Go Cats.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

I think that East has the leg up in this battle of Southern Scioto County.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

If Green doesn't turn the ball over this could stay close for a half but with Green only having 25 players as flash said, and from what I seen almost all but a couple playing every down this past saturday East will pull away in the second half with being able to sub a little more. But this is Green week so it is possible that it rains thursday and that will slow down the speed for both teams and make it hard to hold on to the ball once it gets wet.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

Tartans come out with a big win in this contest.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

By the way, what are some of Hood's QB stats for the year?

VernonHowell
Waterboy

Post by VernonHowell »

EAST baby!

They have smashed everyone else in the SOC!

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

East big. Hope Hall shows some class and rests his starters early. 2nd team needs some playing time and it will make the game more competitive. Cats just don't have enough horses.
I also would like to acknowledge Axe-n-Shield on his comments of Mercer. You were right on the mark. I just wish more coaches in this area were like him.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

The starters are going to have to atleast play 3 whole quarters this game and the whole game next week to get the starters ready to play a whole game. I look for subs to come in after the first series of the 4th quarter.

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

oh poopy

49-0

Defense rocks!!!!!

East big at Green. I'll bring my cat and dog to this game!!! I won't send them on the field though, maybe next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”