week 9 Trimble vs. Southern

caremel
Waterboy

week 9 Trimble vs. Southern

Post by caremel »

i think that the tomcats are going to come out with a big win.....trimble has a physical offense and 3 good backs and recievers. i think that the tornadoes wont be able to keep up with the Tomcat intensity. PLAYOFFS BABY LETS GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: trimble-48 southern-0

Quagmire
Riding the Bench

Re: week 9 Trimble vs. Southern

Post by Quagmire »

Back to those 35 minute pratices! Giggity!

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

the cats 46
the tomatoes -3

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Quagmire,
How long will you be at practice this week getting ready for Ironton or will you be working on computers all day?

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

tornado-frenzy11 wrote:Does back to 35 minute practices mean you think southern will be a push over?

While Quags is very funny. He is not a Tomcat. I wouldn't take anything he or she says very seriously. They are on here having a good time and there is nothing wrong with that. Go ahead Quagmire have a good time. I look forward to reading your work this week. :-D :122246

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

My prediction for this week is the Tomcats win. Austin Keith will score twice this week. CATS ROLL!!!!!!!! :122245 :122245 :122245

caremel
Waterboy

Post by caremel »

Does any one know how many rushing yards tyler dyla has this year i know hes close to 1,000. and also how may passing yard kc cruse has????? also how many tackles kyle dyer has...that kid has the potential to play college ball he is so physical on the field. Brandon kieth also. You also have to give props to the best recieving duo in the league eing and mulford...not only can they catchh the ball they can block there butts off too.......Good luck cats and if ne one gets those stats plz post them. thanx

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Id say the Tornado warning has been cancelled. Tomcats by as much as they want.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Trimble needs to stay focused on southern. This will not be an easy game if you over look them. Work hard this week and beware of the Big Puple Shirt :-D

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

This will be a name your score game for the Tomcats, which unfortunately, does not get them any where near the preparation that they need for the post season. Next two games for the Tomcats are a walk through, which does not get them ready for what they will face in week 11.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

Good Luck Tomcats.........Stay focused on this game just like it is for the championship.

Jelly
Waterboy

Post by Jelly »

Tomcats 48 Tornadoes 0
look for the cats to work on alot of things getting ready for week 11 once they go up quick :-D ...im taking job applications for anyone who wants to buy me hot chocolate during the 4th quarter so i can stay warm...... :lol:

caremel...if you are who you think you are...do you need a ride to school on monday :122249 haha

GO CATS!!! stay healthy

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

Steely Dan,

I have to agree with you. These last two games will not prepare the cats for what they will experience in the playoffs. I just gotta add one thing. The three games we just played were just as easy as these next two will be.

The cats will roll on down the river when they trounce the tornadoes this friday. I'm predicting a 50 spot for the cats and a goose egg for southern

Hey kids did ya like the signs I left for ya?

Quag keep talking bout those 35 minute practices, I'm trying to get coach faires to do walk throughs all week so no kids get hurt. Ya know we get hit harder in practice than we will these next two weeks.

scat_man
Waterboy

Post by scat_man »

gtownlotlizard....you are the man!!!/woman/amphibian...who or w/e you are
Really enjoyed the signs....
Mine is in my room as we speak and i know everything you do for the players gets em pumped up and they really appreciate it....

A thousand thank yous,
The Scat Man

P.S....Cats win by however much Coach Faries wants to....I dont think he likes to run up the score but the Offense and Seniors will try their damnest...Look For Tyla Dyla to reach 1,000 yds Rushing and for PB and J to have big games. Jelly I was going to nominate Boker Eing for your hot chocolate duties, but I doubt Boke would give up those balls for even one second....Applicants Still Wanted

Scat Man Out.....

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

sounds interesting, i think i will make the trip ;-)

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

Trimble will roll easily in this one :!: :!: :!:

I can't even imagine the scenario where Southern could beat the Cats (and I have a pretty good imagination) ;-)

Tomcats will have a couple weeks to rest up and re-tool for the playoffs...............................

Good luck and have fun ;-)

caremel
Waterboy

Post by caremel »

YES JELLY I DO NEED A RIDE TO SCHOOL MONDAY....LOL

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

The CATS return to the top of the TVC Hocking where they should be each and every year. Players come out and hit the next two teams like their rented mules. :lol: Let them know no who Trimble is and leave no doubt in their minds they cannot beat the CATS. Southern is not going to come out and lay down for you guys, you have to knock them down there.

If the kids keep working hard, I believe this is going to be long run of TVC championships for the CATS. Good luck to Dyla in reaching 1000 yards. As you can see I all ready got mine. :122245 :122245 :122245 On a serious note, for a running back to get that many yards takes a total team effort. Line play, recievers blocking well and QB that can throw the rock around are necessary to reach that milestone. This should be viewed as a team effort, because it is.
Good Luck CATS!!!

I see no reason why Boker can handle the balls and carry around some Hot Chocolate. As long as he doesn't burn his balls. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”