Week 9 - Minford (6-2) at Northwest (1-7)

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Week 9 - Minford (6-2) at Northwest (1-7)

Post by awesomepossum »

Minford will pick up their 7th win this week

Riding the Bench

Re: Week 9 - Minford (6-2) at Northwest (1-7)

Post by 007 »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :-D

fanatic23
Freshman Team

Post by fanatic23 »

after watching west/minford game must say this game will be close

nw 21
minford 18

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

The is the most ignorant thing I have heard in a while fanatic23!!!!!

Do you seriously think NW has any chance in this game, Minford is way to much for NW.

Minford 41
Northwest 13

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Minford will take out their frustrations of the last two losses on the Mohawks this week and it won't be pretty. I'd say around 42-0 by halftime and a final of 56-14 as the subs play the entire second half.

I hope Minford wins out. The Burg could use the computer points and I'd really like to see them make the playoffs.

Good luck Falcons!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

If Northwest pounds the ball with their big fullback, then option to brown, it could be closer than people
think. Pretty decent observation fanatic 23.

RogueWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by RogueWarrior »

yes, yes indeed the hardest thing will be for Minford to not look ahead to the Indians. Minford puts this one away early baby and rests the first string for most of the 2nd half.

TH3

RedStormRising
Riding the Bench

Post by RedStormRising »

Minford by a bunch. get healthy and ready for lucasville.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

MIN 42-0

m_martin
Riding the Bench

Post by m_martin »

no doubt here....minford moves to 7-2

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Minford steamrolls this game and gets out all the frusturations!!...Wins by a bunch!! :-D

falcon_2010
Waterboy

Post by falcon_2010 »

fanatic23 wrote:after watching west/minford game must say this game will be close

nw 21
minford 18

ha wow are you serious u must have no clue what your talkin bout......i mean yea the falcons had a rough game against west but on the other hand their also a very strong team unlike the mohawks i think theres a reason their record is only (1-7) and that is because their not a very talented team. this is gonna be an easy win for the falcons
nw-0
minford-42

moty
Riding the Bench

Post by moty »

Really dont see this being close, Minford should score at will.....Good luck to both teams for an injury free game.

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Minford is 7-2 and Northwest is 1-8 when this one is over. Minford is way too much for the Mohawks.

However, having said that, Northwest will host Waverly in week 10 and have nothing to play for but "pride". The 2009 season will hinge on how well the Mohawks compete against the Tigers. What I can say about Mohawk Football this year is each week this Coaching Staff has looked for answers and tried different things on offense as well as defense. Let's do this Mohawks, let's play well against Minford and let the chips fall where they may. Then, let's spend the week in preparation for Waverly to play the best game of your lives. Let's get one for number 74, Jordan Dunham, and hold it close in your memory for the 2009 season. GO MOHAWKS!!

Week Ten Prediction: (A week early)

Northwest Mohawks - 21

Waverly Tigers - 20

IT IS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

You know what? It feels good to think the expectations for Minford are now to finish two seasons in a row at 8-2 but, we are disappointed. I remember hoping for 5-5 or a least a winning season in years past. Minford needs to find a way to get over the hump of the "BIG GAMES." Last year, it was burg and Waverly, this year West and burg. They are closing the gap but now they must close the deal. Next year, will be a step closer. Hope for 9-1 or 10-0. The well is not dry either. We have everybody back except three lineman and J. Williams. The pee-wee program is showing great talent to come. With the new Ohio school law on sports stating parents must live in the district of the school to play without sitting out cuts out the good ones from cut and run to another school. Bigger, stronger, faster for 2009!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

IF, Northwest can pull an upset this year I have a feeling it will be against Minford. They normally play Minford tough and even a couple years ago pulled the upset over Minford with it being their only win I believe. I know I would love to see Northwest pull an upset either this or next if not both to help East with second level points. However Minford needs these wins just as bad to stay in the playoffs as they are sitting at the 8th seed right now.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

fanatic23 wrote:after watching west/minford game must say this game will be close

nw 21
minford 18

Northwest's only win this season came against Manchester High School, who is win-less on the season and recently lost 96-20 to a 1-5 (i think) team in Middletown Christian. Minford will absolutely annihilate the Mohawks. 2nd string in by 2nd quarter. Minford wins 54-13

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

thenino wrote:

nw 21
minford 18

Northwest's only win this season came against Manchester High School, who is win-less on the season and recently lost 96-20 to a 1-5 (i think) team in Middletown Christian. Minford will absolutely annihilate the Mohawks. 2nd string in by 2nd quarter. Minford wins 54-13

Nino, Manchester hasnt even played Middletown Christian yet. They do this week. The team you are thinking of is Grove City Christian. Anyways, about this game, Minford wins in a really boring game. Go team Go

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

We need to give 3 that are injured a week`s rest, and get back on track to what we were doing the first 5 games.
We need those 3 healthy for week 10 .
Falcon`s, Are you in , or out ?

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Tartanblue wrote:IF, Northwest can pull an upset this year I have a feeling it will be against Minford. They normally play Minford tough and even a couple years ago pulled the upset over Minford with it being their only win I believe. I know I would love to see Northwest pull an upset either this or next if not both to help East with second level points. However Minford needs these wins just as bad to stay in the playoffs as they are sitting at the 8th seed right now.

Okay, do some research so you don't look dumb before you say these things. Since 1999 Minford is 7-1 against the mohawks with a combined score of 310 to 66. Other than 2005 when northwest beat Minford for only the second time ever I beleive, the have only been within 27 points twice with an average margin of victory of 35 points. Minford wins this game, hopefully over by half-time.

Return to “Football”