Alexander vs Vinton Co.

admar
Riding the Bench

Alexander vs Vinton Co.

Post by admar »

Good luck to the Spartans tonight against the Vikings. Play hard and injury free. I look for Alex to come home with a win tonight.

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander vs Vinton Co.

Post by FrankieG »

GO VIKES!!!!!! :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

What happened to the other thread?

Good luck Vikings

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

koondogger wrote:
freakintheseat wrote:koondogger, did you flunk out of high school or just get expelled? "cause you is ignorant!" :twisted:
You put the "puss" in the Trimble "Pussycats"! :lol:
Alex and VC will both put the smack down on the Pussycats come basketball season!!
As I said before, the "Stink" is in Glouster! :mrgreen:

"Just my thoughts guys" :twisted:

NO WAY WE LOSE TO EITHER OF THESE DEAD PROGRAMS!!!! :lol:

ROLL CATS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys

Roll Cats... most Trimble Alum (like yourself) do roll things.... :12222

You continue to show your ignorance. Neither VC nor Alex are dead programs or even close to dead programs. As I previously stated, lets compare records, then tell me which program is dead.

TroopSports
Freshman Team

Post by TroopSports »

This game can be heard on Power 105 Radio in Athens.

Caleb Troop and Connor Kiesel will have the call. Pre-game coverage begins at 7:15.

You can e-mail the broadcast booth at sports@wxtq.com.

Plus, this game can be heard live online by clicking here: mms://132.235.236.177/WXTQ

Thanks and good luck to both teams.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Now I know that you are just a complete idiot. No use in arguing facts with a person of no intelligence. It's like beating a dead Tomcat, I mean horse.

Anywho, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Vikings win this one. Emotions are high (not quite as high as koondogger) and VC finally puts some things together.

Vinton County 26
Alexander 21

Tcat wahoo
Waterboy

Post by Tcat wahoo »

Man this will be a good game. People better get there early to get a seat.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

koondogger wrote:Didnt Ted Striker have "relations" with a horse in a movie? that tells me a lot about you.....

Nice try but that never happened in Airplane!, nor its sequel. Although, those types of relationships are most likely common in Glouster.
There's only one thing "horse" about this Ted Striker, if you catch my drift.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Amazing! :roll:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

wow that is some sick stuff right there. :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

back to the game alex wins :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Yes striker, the only thing in horse about you includes the letters, a,s and s. This is a football forum, so if you are comparing records between VC and Trimble go ahead. Trimble would have beaten VC by as many points as they wanted to this year, last year, the year before... So though you and I both stink, and you are admittedly a horses arse, don't include whole towns in this debate. Shouldn't you be looking for a new coach anyway? How bout those thoughts? OBTW, Alex names the score in this one.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

I smell bad wrote:Yes striker, the only thing in horse about you includes the letters, a,s and s. This is a football forum, so if you are comparing records between VC and Trimble go ahead. Trimble would have beaten VC by as many points as they wanted to this year, last year, the year before... So though you and I both stink, and you are admittedly a horses arse, don't include whole towns in this debate. Shouldn't you be looking for a new coach anyway? How bout those thoughts? OBTW, Alex names the score in this one.

Must be that time of the month again. That's why you smell bad. Please stick to the topic, sir.
As I previously posted, I predict the score of the FOOTBALL game tonight as:

Vinton County 26
Alexander 21

Vinton County's never lost to Alexander in football and it won't start tonight. Homecoming spirit rages in M-Town tonight.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Man is that Sarah Palin hot!

Just my thoughts!

Tcat wahoo
Waterboy

Post by Tcat wahoo »

VC football is back to normal this year. Alexander is actually winning some games this year so I will go with Alexander.

Where is Hotlips or Hawkeye? Is he only a fair weather fan. He sure was on here when VC had a couple winning seasons.

Will VC's basketball program get back to normal this year? or will they be good again?

It is nice to see some of these programs that have been down for so long have some good seasons. I am glad to see it. You always want to root for the underdog.
Goodluck VC!

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Unfortunately for the coach, VC loses for the first time to Alexander tonight.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Tcat wahoo wrote:Where is Hotlips or Hawkeye? Is he only a fair weather fan. He sure was on here when VC had a couple winning seasons.

Will VC's basketball program get back to normal this year? or will they be good again?

Goodluck VC!

I am right here. And I am not just a fair weather fan, I graduated in 1983 when the football team finished 0-8-2. :shock: Besides how would you know? Your registration date is 3 weeks ago, I have been around for 4 years.

Vinton County's basketball team is in great shape.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I smell bad wrote:Unfortunately for the coach, VC loses for the first time to Alexander tonight.

That is not true, however, the last time Vinton County lost to Alexander was 1984.

Vinton County's overall record against Alexander is 23-10.
Losing in;

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

I was just going on what your buddy H. A. Stricker said Hawkeye. So I will say VC loses to Alex for the first time in the TVC Ohio division.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Ok, no problem. Striker was not alive in 1984, so excuse his ignorance of youth.

CoyDuke
Freshman Team

Post by CoyDuke »

Vinton County's basketball team has had something like 8 consecutive winning seasons. How many do they have to have for winning to be considered normal?

Return to “Football”